Options

The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dexie wrote: »
    A few thoughts come to mind. Firstly, I can't see the above-mentioned anger in her face in the photos (I usually can). I actually thinks she looks quite composed! Kieran - I have never seen a photo of him where he didn't appear to be scowling, but I think he looks marginally better than usual in these (apart from the last one!!:eek:).

As regards the 'bump' mystery, I would not put it past her at all to have lied about the pregnancy in some way (I am convinced she did with the last one). She certainly has no discernible bump. She looked more pregnant at her beach wedding. We know she is good at sticking her stomach out (or it bloats after eating), but at her wedding you would've thought she would a) suck it in or b) not eat beforehand. And the wedding was extremely rushed (although, so was Vegas :rolleyes:). So maybe she was pregnant and lost it, and hoped to catch again (maybe has recently, maybe not yet). Or maybe she never was, and ditto. Didn't she manage to time the announcement for Pete's birthday? (convenient). As regards explaining it when the dates didn't match - she would just waft that away in her usual fashion. But I can't really see how she could be pregnant by Leo, or she would be big by now?:confused:

Of course, it could be all above board and just be that she is concealing it well. Maybe she has just got a sulk on with the paps. Perhaps she has not been able to get the £££ she wanted for her 'exclusives' (or maybe no takers at all!), so she is determined not to let them have it for free (like when she has sometimes put her handbag over her face etc.).

The comment on Twitter - if she is pregnant, I would agree that was probably aimed at Pete and Claire, following a bad day in court. Otherwise, she is just laying the groundwork for the further announcement (and killing two birds with one stone).

One thing that does confuse me - as she is clearly looking so haggard at the moment, why choose now to ditch all the slap?:confused: The transformation from the drag-queen look of last year is unbelievable. Okay, she may have been trying to copy Emily to begin with, but still? Perhaps she thinks it makes her look younger (closer to Kev's age)? Or maybe she thinks it makes her face look fuller and more pregnant....??;)
    She can't be due in July though if she really is pregnant, the only pictures where you see a glimpse of her belly was at her Dads wedding and sideways she looked very flat. Even the skinniest of people when they are pregnant have a rounded belly.

Maybe something has already happened and that tweet about losing her baby was her way of setting up the big story, she can blame Claire and Pete then, poor Pete will live with her scorn for life!

..also with no make-up on she looks ill/tired so she can blame Pete on the stress he is causing her, everything she does is planned, Kelly Brook also slagged her off for all the make-up she wore so that could be part of it too.
  • Options
    GODDESSGODDESS Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shoot me down for what I'm about to post but I really don't care and if the mods ban me then so be it!

I'm just listerning to a London talk radio show and they are in light of the Tia Sharpe case, discusing women who have a whole revolving door of men that pass through them and thier children's lives therefore putting them emontionally and physically at risk.

The presenter was talking about a whole new underclass and Jordan came to mind.

Now I'm not for one second that any of Jordan's men are child abusers but it does raise the question of how confusing her poor kids must be.

Take Harvey for example, he's a child with special needs and in his short little life he's seen is mum with, Dwight,Gareth, Dane,Scott. Fran, Pete, Alex, Leo, Alex and Kieran and there just the ones that we know about.

What background checks does she do on these Men? well at the speed that she got pregnant by the latest bloke it would appear none, there's another question and thats the one of STD's. It would appear that she's either got pregnant or had an abortion/miscarraige with every bloke so she obviously doesn't practice safe sex. She's so desperate that she's putting her health and her kids at risk just so she can say that she's got a man in her life.

This woman has been lucky so far that her kids have not been absued. I can't understand why she,s not being monitored by social services. Her millions in the bank don't count for anything when it comes to the protection of her kids. If there were a body bulding type Himbo (cos there the type she goes for) that has child abuse tendecies they'd probably go for a woman with morals like Jordan becuse within days you're moved into her house with access to the children.

Anyone who thinks that these children will come out of thier childhood unscathed is seriously deluded.
  • Options
    TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GODDESS wrote: »
    Shoot me down for what I'm about to post but I really don't care and if the mods ban me then so be it!

I'm just listerning to a London talk radio show and they are in light of the Tia Sharpe case, discusing women who have a whole revolving door of men that pass through them and thier children's lives therefore putting them emontionally and physically at risk.

Now I'm not for one second that any of Jordan's men are child abusers but it does raise the question of how confusing her poor kids must be.

Take Harvey for example, he's a child with special needs and in his short little life he's seen is mum with, Dwight,Gareth, Dane,Scott. Fran, Pete, Alex, Leo, Alex and Kieran and there just the ones that we know about.

What background checks does she do on these Men? well at the speed that she got pregnant by the latest bloke it would appear none, there's another question and thats the one of STD's. It would appear that she's either got pregnant or had an abortion/miscarraige with every bloke so she obviously doesn't practice safe sex. She's so desperate that she's putting her health and her kids at risk just so she can say that she's got a man in her life.

This woman has been lucky so far that her kids have not been absued. I can't understand why she,s not being monitored by social services. Her millions in the bank don't count for anything when it comes to the protection of her kids. If there were a body bulding type Himbo (cos there the type she goes for) that has child abuse tendecies they'd probably go for a woman with morals like Jordan becuse within days you're moved into her house with access to the children.

Anyone who thinks that these children will come out of thier childhood unscathed is seriously deluded.

I think you've gone a bit further than I would have done, but I do echo most of your sentiments, particularly about the 'underclass' and the fact that she should be known to social services. As you rightly say, the millions mean nothing.

I find all the KP stuff most unhealthy and unpleasant. There is no difference between KP and Jordan, they are one and the same. I agree with the interviewers who called her 'reptilian' - most definitely!
  • Options
    fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think her only saving grace is that she doesn't actually look after them.
    It is a sad state of affairs though when this woman and her behaviour is aspired to, defended, followed with admiration and has made her millions.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The men she picks are usually soft chaps though that do what they are told and are probably picked for the babysitting abilities too. I bet they have more time for the kids then Katie does.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is a picture of the pregnant Duchess in todays paper, she looks well pregnant and normally she is alot smaller than KP. So if their babies are due around the same time, where is KP's bump?
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goddess - I know exactly what you're saying. Her kids don't appear to be at any risk but she cannot possibly know enough about these men she moves into her home approximately 10 minutes after meeting them. As you say, she is vocal abut not using condoms and so is lucky not to have picked up an STD.

The only difference between her and the likes of single mothers on sink estates with a revolving door for the new *uncles* is the amount of cash she's got in the bank.

She isn't alone, sadly. Kerry Katona, Chantelle, Chanelle and a whole host of other z list muppets appear to be able to live more than 5 minutes without a man and rush into getting shacked up with men they meet in passing. If it was just random sex between 2 consenting adults then they can fill their boots for all I care but it's the fact very young children are involved and the succession of new daddys can not be healthy.
  • Options
    milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    The latest photos of Pwicey from this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2323353/Katie-Price-takes-eldest-son-Harvey-latest-animated-film-new-husband-Kieran-Hayler.html

And still no 'baby bump' to be seen yet...

I find Katie's attempts of hiding her 'pregnancy bump' away from the prying eyes quite strange from this odious attention-seeker as we all know that she has flaunted her other previous pregnancy bumps out for the public to see. If she is actually preggers, I suspect that she may give birth about at the end of this month or early June aka her recent Twitter furore so she could make a dubious claim that it was a premature birth in order to deflect attention from who the actual father of her baby is (My bet is that it's Leo).

Or I could be wrong...

Didn't she have a fling with a certain Welshman after Leo... and before marrying Kev...She will want to avoid giving birth in July as another Kate is due then...Has she gone Hollywood with her "pregancy" because much of this doesn't add up and she does not look that pregnant. And yes she would lie to her children about it..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would she do without botox for nothing though?
    Does 'gone Hollywood' mean turkey baster?
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    & the worst thing is that Keith will not be the last... He will be surplus to requirements by the end of 2013 (& that's being optimistic) and we'll get the 'his willy was like an acorn and he lived off my fame' stories followed by the next knuckle dragging numpty who won't believe his luck that he's on the front of 'take a chav' every week - and the gravy train will continue.

As Blondie said, if it was just her; fair play, let her have gangbangs galore if she so wishes, but the fact is that there are 3 (soon to be 4) kids who must be emotionally damaged by this succession of 'Daddies'.
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Katie must be due to give birth in August sometime, that's given she waited for the safe 12 week period before announcing, which i would expect given her history, so now she must be around 6 mths gone now. Odd how pregnancy rumours were denied 18th January http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-juice/katie-price-denies-pregnant-big-brother-rumours-100942300.html Then confirmed the following month http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-celeb-gossip/news/a461183/katie-price-announces-shes-pregnant-just-one-month-after-wedding.html Does she really look 6mths gone. Does she not plan to fly out to US very soon, wonder if she will return with baby in arms.
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Would she do without botox for nothing though?
    Does 'gone Hollywood' mean turkey baster?

I read it as surrogate pregnancy but may be mistaken. It's all very strange but can't believe she'd risk a deception on that scale perhaps it's a more difficult pregnancy this time and she's not feeling like flaunting it in the way she has previously.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    & the worst thing is that Keith will not be the last... He will be surplus to requirements by the end of 2013 (& that's being optimistic) and we'll get the 'his willy was like an acorn and he lived off my fame' stories followed by the next knuckle dragging numpty who won't believe his luck that he's on the front of 'take a chav' every week - and the gravy train will continue.

As Blondie said, if it was just her; fair play, let her have gangbangs galore if she so wishes, but the fact is that there are 3 (soon to be 4) kids who must be emotionally damaged by this succession of 'Daddies'.

I do think that when the split happens, we will be none the wiser for quite sometime after, i think there will be an agreement to keep up the pretence for as long as possible.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    I read it as surrogate pregnancy but may be mistaken. It's all very strange but can't believe she'd risk a deception on that scale perhaps it's a more difficult pregnancy this time and she's not feeling like flaunting it like she has previously.

But she looks as though she is consciously hiding it :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read it as surrogate pregnancy but may be mistaken. It's all very strange but can't believe she'd risk a deception on that scale perhaps it's a more difficult pregnancy this time and she's not feeling like flaunting it in the way she has previously.
    She has the money for it, and it would ensure Kev only had to make a donation into a plastic receptacle (no not KP!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »

Can't explain it Kay other than perhaps it's creating some speculation and interest. Certainly a very different vibe to her previous pregnancies when she was often photographed beaming like a Cheshire cat. :confused:
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't explain it Kay other than perhaps it's creating some speculation and interest. Certainly a very different vibe to her previous pregnancies when she was often photographed beaming like a Cheshire cat. :confused:

Could it be because she knows she's made a monumental cock up of her life by getting knocked up by and rushing down the aisle with some random passer by who she already knows she can not stand?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I don't understand is why the press aren't trying to get the bump shot. She's been out & about & there still isn't a single one showing her stomach :confused:. She's hiding behind Harvey on those pics but they would surely have been able to get a sneaky one. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2323353/Katie-Price-takes-eldest-son-Harvey-latest-animated-film-new-husband-Kieran-Hayler.html
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »

Unless, and it's a very very very long shot, she's saving it all for a reality show or that youtube channel thing she said she was signing up for? For me, she's very plainly pregnant, I don't need to see a bump to believe it, her face and the fact she looks tired/unwell says she's pregnant - but she, as you say, does seem to be consciously hiding it, and it being KP, it's hard to believe there's not some ulterior motive behind it considering how she usually is. Even her feeling ill and/or deciding to rein it in this time round doesn't account for the total lack of 'bump' pics...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Could it be because she knows she's made a monumental cock up of her life by getting knocked up by and rushing down the aisle with some random passer by who she already knows she can not stand?

But she seems to have been desperate for a baby for years and her men are always disposable so I wouldn't have thought Kieran would be the major factor in her subdued mood.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Unless, and it's a very very very long shot, she's saving it all for a reality show or that youtube channel thing she said she was signing up for? For me, she's very plainly pregnant, I don't need to see a bump to believe it, her face and the fact she looks tired/unwell says she's pregnant - but she, as you say, does seem to be consciously hiding it, and it being KP, it's hard to believe there's not some ulterior motive behind it considering how she usually is. Even her feeling ill and/or deciding to rein it in this time round doesn't account for the total lack of 'bump' pics...

She does like a good game, bless her :rolleyes: I remember Alex practically telling the world on This Morning, that she was pregnant, he played along very well. I have heard of exclusives on the new baby, but yet to hear of an exclusive on a baby bump. Every picture consists of a strategically placed item, be it a bag a scarf, what ever. Does she have a say in what pictures actually go to print? I find it very hard to believe that no one has caught a "off guard" picture :confused So her being pregnant at the beach wedding is looking more less likely.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

Think the youtube channel has already launched http://www.youtube.com/priceystv :eek:
    Looks riveting :sleep::sleep:
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milliejo wrote: »
    Didn't she have a fling with a certain Welshman after Leo... and before marrying Kev...She will want to avoid giving birth in July as another Kate is due then...Has she gone Hollywood with her "pregancy" because much of this doesn't add up and she does not look that pregnant. And yes she would lie to her children about it..

She only met, and presumably got pregnant immediately, Kieron in December, so how could her baby be due in July? She won't be full term until August.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    She only met, and presumably got pregnant immediately, Kieron in December, so how could her baby be due in July? She won't be full term until August.

She had actually met up with Kev before December, as he tweeted her, and you know she has a habit of overlapping her men ;)
  • Options
    milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »

Last week the press were saying she was due in July..
This discussion has been closed.