Proof DS does not represent the GBP

JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
Forum Member
Hannah and Tamera are both safe.

Comments

• CinnamonBrickCinnamonBrick Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to think a relatively small forum represents the entire GB public.
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    People were just predicting, not saying for definite.
  • BodyElectric.BodyElectric. Posts: 2,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Proof indeed! People here are clueless.
  • fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    Do DS users ever get it right???????
  • AaronWxAaronWx Posts: 2,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We already knew that DS doesn't represent the view of the wider public.
  • TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    You've been here since 2011 and you're only just realising this now?
  • fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to think a relatively small forum represents the entire GB public.

Oh Believe me they do you only had to be on here during BB to realise that.
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Tyjet wrote: »
    You've been here since 2011 and you're only just realising this now?

I'm pointing this out to those who seem to think DS does. :rolleyes:
  • DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More so than ever tho

As the years go, this forum gets more out of touch with X factor, big brother etc
  • batesy2000batesy2000 Posts: 818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Proof that the forums represent a proportion of the British public. Twitter represents a proprtion of the British public. Oh so does Twitter and so does a lot of other forums on the internet. It shows everyone one has opinions that are not always the same.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »
    Hannah and Tamera are both safe.

I fail to see how this proves your point?

People here post their opinions, that's all.

Do you really think those who vote on the X factor represent the Great British public? Oh my dear, no. When they get 70 million votes from 70 million different people in one week I'll consider it.

If you think the votes in the show are representative of anything your also deluded, some people vote many times for their favourite act. If an act gets 100,000 votes, it does not mean 100,000 people voted for them.

It's not representative of anything except the number of votes cast, that's all im afraid :)
  • callym1980callym1980 Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see these threads every week. What I have never seen is anyone proclaim that DS DOES represent the uk...
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    callym1980 wrote: »
    I see these threads every week. What I have never seen is anyone proclaim that DS DOES represent the uk...

Been here 10 years and never seen anyone claim it.

The fact Tamera messed up and Hannah has already been B2 twice before was a reasonable guess but I don't remember anyone saying it was DEFINITELY going to happen
  • MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    Well I predict one out of Tamera and Hannah will be bottom two next week.

I think Hannah's time is up. I doubt I could cope with all that wheezing again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    For the most part people on here offer opinions on who they think performed the best. That doesn't really reflect in how people vote
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tbh, one of the better indications of the views of regular DS users is the 'Hurt and Heal' game - one vote per user per day, and both Hannah and Tamera are still there and that is now down to the last 4 (all of whom are still in the competition for real). So if you look in the right place, maybe DS users are a lot more tuned in than you give them credit for.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had an idea the voting would be very messy this week : Sam B and Nicholas safe and all the others at risk and it seems that's how it panned out.