Options

Samsung D600 or Sony Ericsson W810i?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
Forum Member
Getting a new pay as u go phone but i'm stuck between which one to go for d600 or w810i ??

any advice? :)

Comments

• Options
    jammie82ukjammie82uk Posts: 264
    Forum Member
    you might want to try this site and compare the two phones www.gsmarena.com

i have a sony errisson w550i and i prefere that to my mates d600 purely on the fact that the music player is better on the w550i but it depends on what you will be requireing of the phone
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm... If you like music go for the w810i. The music players on Samsung's are nowhere near as good (and can't be minimised during playback to use the rest of the phone) however it still pumps out the tunes at great quality. I've got a Samsung and find the passwords for photos, music and text messages very handy - so that no one can go snooping around my phone. Camera quality is very good on both phones.

If it was down to choice of design and looks, definately the Samsung. But the w810i is a walkman phone which is really cool so I don't know :D

If I was offered either of those phones, I think I'd choose the D600 to be honest, just my personal choice.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    My boyfriend has a D600 and my brother has a W810i.

Apart from the obvious question (will you use it for a lot of songs) the other thing is if you want to tart about with your phone and give it pretty themes & add new games then the W810i is the phone (The D600 doesn't support themes and adding games to your phone off your computer is not easy. Oh and you can't set a custom message tone either)
    But on the other hand the D600 is so easy to use and (i think) is better looking than the W810i.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    w810i! end of heh