Merlin Discussion Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• Keren-HappuchKeren-Happuch Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smint wrote: »
    Only 5??? :D

And Seren has twelve over the space of a year. . . and it's not HER choice whereas you are positively hurling yourself at these poor unsuspecting men - you shameless hussy! :D

Perhaps it's not my choice as well...we haven't actually come up with a plot yet. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    I'm seeing it as a challenge - and at the moment, NOT writing it has been quite inspiring in other ways ;)

Can I have a link to your merthur fic?
  • star89star89 Posts: 23,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moleymo wrote: »

It's not a Merthur fic its a Keren 3some fic..

Smint if you write too much Merthur I will disown you.. yes thats right I said it :mad:

:p:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Smint hasn't written it yet. She has written a couple of paragraphs though which were very very funny. :D She's not finishing it till August so we've got a long time to wait. And it's not just Merthur, Uther, Edwin and Gwaine are in it too.
  • SmintSmint Posts: 4,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    star89 wrote: »
    It's not a Merthur fic its a Keren 3some fic..

Smint if you write too much Merthur I will disown you.. yes thats right I said it :mad:

:p:p

I've only written 3 paragraphs of it, moleymo . . . I could have written more, but keeping track of Keren's list of requirements has used up all the memory on my computer ;)

It will feature a VERY small amount of Merthur . . . by the time I've added in Keren's other men, it won't be very Merthury at all :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smint hasn't written it yet. She has written a couple of paragraphs though which were very very funny. :D She's not finishing it till August so we've got a long time to wait. And it's not just Merthur, Uther, Edwin and Gwaine are in it too.

And the rest . . . ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will feature a VERY small amount of Merthur . . . by the time I've added in Keren's other men, it won't be very Merthury at all :D

Good :mad:

*Grabs Smint and drags her firmly back into the non Merthur camp* :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've only written 3 paragraphs of it, moleymo . . . I could have written more, but keeping track of Keren's list of requirements has used up all the memory on my computer ;)

3?! I've only received 2 paragraphs, where's my third one? :(
    And the rest . . . ;)

Well I suppose Mordred and Leon may need to make a brief cameo....;)
    Good :mad:

*Grabs Smint and drags her firmly back into the non Merthur camp* :D

Star, she's got till August to do this. A whole 5 months writing Merthur...it will well and truly have seeped into her brain by then.

Right, I've got to stop talking about Merthur and smutty stories and get ready to go on my night time quest now. Prince Arthur and Merlin are impatiently waiting for me. Have fun with the re-watch all of you!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3?! I've only received 2 paragraphs, where's my third one? :(

It was in one the threads (which I must find before I lost it!) with Merlin in shackles
    Well I suppose Mordred and Leon may need to make a brief cameo....;)

They will ;)
    Star, she's got till August to do this. A whole 5 months writing Merthur...it will well and truly have seeped into her brain by then.

Nope - never! :)
    Right, I've got to stop talking about Merthur and smutty stories and get ready to go on my night time quest now. Prince Arthur and Merlin are impatiently waiting for me. Have fun with the re-watch all of you!

Will do! Have fun! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was in one the threads (which I must find before I lost it!) with Merlin in shackles

You must find me the link to this!
    Will do! Have fun! :D

Ha, I will try. I'm still recovering from last night and the blood curdling screams. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope - never! :)

Thats my girl :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You must find me the link to this!

The other thread, post 3307 (when we were talking about POV)

:)
  • NatarhiNatarhi Posts: 4,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it is! Smint's going to be reading my story to us remember...it's a Merthur smut extravaganza. :D
    Oh yes, I remember. I shall hum through the Merthur parts. :p
    There is not enough alcohol in the world ;):p
    And certainly not in London. :p
    That's what you think, I think it will be fairly easy. ;) I'll tape it and send the evidence to you.
    Hahaha! You'd have to get me very very drunk before I'd let you video me. And I think I'd probably pass out before I'd say anything pro-Merthur. ;):D
    Excellent, I shall be able to listen to the reading then. :D

Hope your quest is not too difficult Keren. Make sure you look after those boys, you know how much trouble they get into.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natarhi wrote: »
    Hope your quest is not too difficult Keren. Make sure you look after those boys, you know how much trouble they get into.

They do indeed. They weren't in too much trouble last night, we just had a lot to get through and we only had time to stop and make camp once. :eek: I will try my best to keep them out of trouble tonight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The other thread, post 3307 (when we were talking about POV)

:)

Oh yes, of course, how could I forget! Considering you don't like Merthur, you're a complete natural at writing it. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes, of course, how could I forget! Considering you don't like Merthur, you're a complete natural at writing it. ;)

I write what I picture in my mind . . . I shall just have to bleach my mind afterwards ;)
  • NatarhiNatarhi Posts: 4,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They do indeed. They weren't in too much trouble last night, we just had a lot to get through and we only had time to stop and make camp once. :eek: I will try my best to keep them out of trouble tonight.
    Only one camp! :eek: You must have been busy. :D
  • MikeAP001MikeAP001 Posts: 1,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 285
    Forum Member
    I write what I picture in my mind . . . I shall just have to bleach my mind afterwards ;)

Merthur comes naturally to me!

I'm now on my third story, I've done an Aladdin and Merlin fusion!
  • MikeAP001MikeAP001 Posts: 1,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oceanneil wrote: »

So does Arthur battle Aladdin for Merlin's affections? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I love Aladdin :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I love Aladdin too, how awesome! You must link us to it when you've finished.
  • myselfandimyselfandi Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    To Blu-ray or not to Blu-ray

I bought the blu-ray for series 4 and was disappointed in the quality (not noticeably better than the DVD) and the lack of additional extras.

Has anyone got anything good to say about the blu-ray for series 5?
  • CadivaCadiva Posts: 18,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    myselfandi wrote: »
    To Blu-ray or not to Blu-ray

I bought the blu-ray for series 4 and was disappointed in the quality (not noticeably better than the DVD) and the lack of additional extras.

Has anyone got anything good to say about the blu-ray for series 5?

I don't have a blu-ray player but as S5 was the one they filmed on 35mil from memory I would think there would be a definite improvement for this one with upscaling.
  • myselfandimyselfandi Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    So, series 5 was filmed on 35 mm and series 4 wasn't? Okay, that's worth knowing. Thanks.