Have you ever been Tweeted by a famous person? who?

Comments

• welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Duncan Jones film director has tweeted me a few times as has Steven Deknight & Liam McIntyre
  • Tangledweb7Tangledweb7 Posts: 3,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan Stevens, Allen Leech and Brendan Coyne and Joe Mc Gann is following me.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    I've had tweets and dm's from John Cusack <3
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had a tweet today from the snooker referee Michaela Tabb :D Asked her if she could resolve a dispute on pool rules for me and she said she had no idea :p
  • Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge Posts: 16,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    welwynrose wrote: »
    Duncan Jones film director has tweeted me a few times as has Steven Deknight & Liam McIntyre

Fellow Spartacus fan, I take it? :D
    I got a very small tweet back from Manu Bennett, after I told him I was preparing for withdrawal symptoms for after the last episodes of War of the Damned.

I got tweeted back within a couple of minutes from Katy B (love her) saying thank you after I told her I can't wait for her next album, though I adore the previous one still.
  • enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    also got a tweet from Holly Kenny(Sam - Waterloo Road) once.
  • Holte139Holte139 Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    The only person I've had a proper tweet from is Bob Mortimer, but I've also been retweeted by Nathan Baker, a footballer who plays for Aston Villa and Lucy Harrold, a model who was on series 3 of Take Me Out.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Joe Pasquale. My friend is mad about him and he knows her from her lovingly stalking him,so when I mentioned her name he responded.:)
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rooney.
    Ant and dec
    Richsrd Madeley
    Jarrod (storage wars)
    Darrell and his son brandon (storage wars)
    Aden (bb12)
    Micheal owen
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Rooney.
    Ant and dec
    Richsrd Madeley
    Jarrod (storage wars)
    Darrell and his son brandon (storage wars)
    Aden (bb12)
    Micheal owen

Have you noted that Aden has an AMA thread going over in the BB threads ? He seems so much more grounded now and very nice.
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Have you noted that Aden has an AMA thread going over in the BB threads ? He seems so much more grounded now and very nice.

Yeah I spoke to him througg that and he fillowed me
  • I-poo-rainbowsI-poo-rainbows Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    I was asked by Dean Gaffney if i knew any pretty girl that would be interested in modeling for some pictures he wanted to take. Lamest pick up line ever.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    Russell Brand - tweeted me asking me where he could find reference to an article I mentioned and tweeted to answer a question I asked plus a couple of retweets.
    Russell Brands mum
    Russell Kane reply and RT
    Chris Ramsey replies and RTs
    Steve Strange
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    I had a debate about literature with Stephen Fry. Felt very intelligent for all of 5 minutes. Also had a couple of tweets from Ed Byrne.
  • tinshedtinshed Posts: 483
    Forum Member
    Russell Crowe - Leeds Utd fan discussed during champs league final
    Joe Madden - Tampa Bay Rays manager
    Boy George- Ex singer now superstar DJ
    Jake Canuso - Several tweet conversations
    Derren Kitten - Again loads of conversation
    Young blood Hawke - Up and coming american pop Indie band
    Stephen Mangan - Actor
    Felicity Montagu - Actor
    Mike Fenton Stevens - Actor loads of conversations
  • saffron_starsaffron_star Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Joe Pasquale. My friend is mad about him and he knows her from her lovingly stalking him,so when I mentioned her name he responded.:)

Massive thank you for this. Had no idea Joe was even on twitter. Am now following and he has just tweeted me. Very happy :)
  • Rob200696Rob200696 Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alexandra Burke, Nicola McLean, Jasmine Lennard, Natalie Nunn, The Situation, Vicky (Geordie Shore),
  • NicolaClareNicolaClare Posts: 488
    Forum Member
    H From Steps, Jenna, Nicole & Natalee from the Valleys, My friend Danni has James Corden following her and she has now become one of his friends.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    H From Steps, Jenna, Nicole & Natalee from the Valleys, My friend Danni has James Corden following her and she has now become one of his friends.

define friends
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Erm...we count Big Brother contestants as celebrities?
  • enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reece Douglas favourited one of my tweets once.
  • NicolaClareNicolaClare Posts: 488
    Forum Member
    define friends

She gets all the updates for his shows for her Team Corden twitter, his parents took her back to Euston station once to make sure she got home alright. Also she's had VIP tickets I think for when he did that World Cup thing
  • LilNikki1987LilNikki1987 Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    I asked Beverley Knight a question regarding the Bodyguard musical touring outside of London she replied with 'Not as far as I know my luv xx'
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    I got a tweet from Myleene Klass last week. I was wearing one of her dresses and mentioned her in a tweet and she tweeted me back saying fab choice,looking god hun. 😊
  • Baz OBaz O Posts: 1,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes but I am not telling who it is because you won't beleive me.