Options

Confused! Why do people want Winston out?!

airyfariyairyfariy Posts: 593
Forum Member
✭✭
Shocked to see him second favourite to go on Friday. Why? What's he done that's so bad? Do you seriously think Pav is more entertaining thwn Winston to stay?!

:confused::confused:

Comments

• Options
    MithMarrMithMarr Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What has he added to the show apart from flexing hus biceps and looking pretty.
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    This poll is irrelevant - he won't go and neither will weird Christopher. It is between Gremlin, Creepy and Mr Boring.
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    He hasn't done anything bad but he seems a pretty one dimensional character. Apart from a few lame moments all he has done is grin gormlessly in the background all series. He's got winner written all over him - sadly.
  • Options
    this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its the ashleigh fans that are doing one of them campaigns again to get winstons out so she has more chance to win
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because he's arrogant and thinks he has it in the bag.
    Plus, apart from the odd argument, he's done chuff all in that house.

I'm actually more confused by the fact that some people are actually rooting for him to win!
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Besides the guns, what else has he offered?

I like him, but he doesn't deserve to stay.
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1) Not been tested in the slightest.
    2) Hasn't shown one iota of character progression.
    3) Very disloyal to his so-called mate (Marlon).
  • Options
    airyfariyairyfariy Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    Because he's arrogant and thinks he has it in the bag.
    Plus, apart from the odd argument, he's done chuff all in that house.

I'm actually more confused by the fact that some people are actually rooting for him to win!

Has he said something for you to think he thinks he has it in the bag. He's stood his ground and other peoples against Helen which is a heck of a lot more than other people have done though
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes he treated Marlon really badly for daring to push that button.
  • Options
    dylanpartyondylanpartyon Posts: 11,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What has he done to warent being evicted. Nothing. What has he done to warent staying. Again nothing...
  • Options
    EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

BIB Is this the best you can do?? :D

He came in a nice guy and remained a nice guy.
    No flipping journey - GET HIM OUT

:D:D
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    airyfariy wrote: »
    Has he said something for you to think he thinks he has it in the bag. He's stood his ground and other peoples against Helen which is a heck of a lot more than other people have done though

From what I saw he has made a couple of lame attempts to provoke Helen into a fight. Either she didn't bite or he wasn't much of an opponent. If you can't get a rise from Helen - well.....

The only other occasion I can think of is when Ashleigh and Helen were arguing back in week 5 or so. He did stand between them. Not exactly a mark of outstanding bravery for a man built like a brick outhouse, to plant himself like a bouncer, between two women who aren't even within touching distance of each other anyway.

For me it takes a bit more than that for me to want to crown him Lord of Righteousness.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this_THAT wrote: »
    its the ashleigh fans that are doing one of them campaigns again to get winstons out so she has more chance to win

this:D
    nothing against Winston but Ashleigh should win:D
  • Options
    pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    Maybe people don't want a repeat of last year? The guy who won kept his head down the whole time and added little to the house. Let's not have that happen again this year.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    MithMarr wrote: »
    What has he added to the show apart from flexing hus biceps and looking pretty.

And also laughing.
  • Options
    TeddybleadsTeddybleads Posts: 6,814
    Forum Member
    Because he is a favourite to win, both within and outside the house and getting rid of a strong contender would send the house into meltdown. Can you imagine if both Mark and Winston left the same night? The rest would be in shock, ne disbelief. I can hear the secret house speculation already.
  • Options
    JudgeFudgeJudgeFudge Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    Because he is a favourite to win, both within and outside the house and getting rid of a strong contender would send the house into meltdown. Can you imagine if both Mark and Winston left the same night? The rest would be in shock, ne disbelief. I can hear the secret house speculation already.
    Is that really the highlight of the entertainment? The housemates shocked because someone has been evicted?

They'd only be in shock and disbelief (as you put it) for a couple of minutes, they'd soon get over it when the champagne arrives.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    because he is irrelevant
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because if he doesn't go now he'll become another undeserving winner.
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Enidan wrote: »
    BIB Is this the best you can do?? :D

He came in a nice guy and remained a nice guy.
    No flipping journey - GET HIM OUT

:D:D

He came in a sexist, immature bore. He is leaving the house a sexist immature bore. The only journey we've seen is when his constant sex talk was shown up to be all mouth and no trousers when he went into a panic at the even more repulsive Biannca's crude advances.

All I have seen from Winston apart from that is his tendancy to laugh his head off when somebody else is feeling uncomfortable and a lot of muscle flexing. I'm more surprised that anybody could possibly want such a shallow and dull housemate to win.
  • Options
    LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    He's so basic.

There was a lot of Mark criticism because they think he's a mix of past popular characters but Winston is literally exactly the same as all of the past 'loveable but stupid' characters like Brian Belo and Sophie Reade but without the iconicness and extra likeability. He's so horrible at times too and he's such an extra.
  • Options
    planetmattplanetmatt Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No depth. Who he is today is who he was when he entered.

We know no more of him now than we he came in. He is, like Mark, a BB Winner Carbon Copy that ticks all the boxes but is ultimately unsatisfying.