Options

What would you do to cause Perez to REALLY lose it?

Matt_MaherMatt_Maher Posts: 1,491
Forum Member
✭✭✭
He's on the verge of really breaking down, so for all the people who cannot stand the creature, what would you do (within the law of the house) to finally push him over the edge?

Comments

• Options
    Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ignore him. 's easy.
  • Options
    scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    every one chant get perez out in the bedroom when he tries to sleep...or dry hump Mr Buns
  • Options
    Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Be nice to him.... it would be such a shock if they all started to include him.
  • Options
    ellie-wellieellie-wellie Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    I'd agree that ignoring him altogether would be best - but it would be so difficult locked up with him 24/7.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think I could ignore him if I was in there.
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,991
    Forum Member
    Ignore him. I wouldn't even give him the satisfaction of a hello in the morning.
  • Options
    achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tell him that Taylor Swift and Katy Perry deleted his number from their contacts list.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    every one chant get perez out in the bedroom when he tries to sleep...or dry hump Mr Buns

--- right where Mr Buns' head used to be.
  • Options
    scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    --- right where Mr Buns' head used to be.

but, would any of them stoop so low?
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would ignore him. That's what would drive him insane.
  • Options
    Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,372
    Forum Member
    I vote ignore too.
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's very difficult being around someone you can't stand 24/7. There's nothing anyone can say or do to control him. Nadia's wasting her breath - he'll just do what he wants , when he wants. I could put up with most things, but things like him deliberately coughing to keep the Hms awake would drive me nuts, especially as they can't catch up sleep during the day.

I think I would have to take myself off to a quiet corner and meditate. :cool:
  • Options
    DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing. I personally wouldn't want a hand in making or helping someone "lose it"
    I would probably just keep out of the way, say like Patsy has done.
    He has brought this on himself but even so, I still wouldn't want a hand in making someone tip over the edge.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want him to lose it because I'm not mean and I don't wish harm upon anyone.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would have nothing to do with making him lose it but for my own sanity I would have to ignore him. Just not engage with him and short of please and thank you blank him completely

If not I would to doubt be the one to lose it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want him to lose it because I'm not mean and I don't wish harm upon anyone.

What a wonderful human being you are.

Thankfully, if the world thought like that you'd have nasty people walking around getting away with whatever they like with absolutely no consequence.
  • Options
    jintymagintyjintymaginty Posts: 276
    Forum Member
    Matt_Maher wrote: »
    He's on the verge of really breaking down, so for all the people who cannot stand the creature, what would you do (within the law of the house) to finally push him over the edge?
    He aint on the verge of losing it. Tonight he came across as the greatest game player ever!!!! Oh!!! And I really don't like him
  • Options
    cardiff boyocardiff boyo Posts: 3,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I read that as Mr Burns and now I have a vision of Perez and him in my head that I want to forget! :o:cry::p
  • Options
    Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What a wonderful human being you are.

Thankfully, if the world thought like that you'd have nasty people walking around getting away with whatever they like with absolutely no consequence.

You mean like Katie Hopkins?

You've seen the light :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Teapot wrote: »
    You mean like Katie Hopkins?

You've seen the light :)

I don't think she's nasty in the slightest.
    She speaks her mind in a calm manner. She doesn't drive people almost to the point of violence like Perez does.
  • Options
    SwanGirlSwanGirl Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd ignore him and if he tried to speak to me I'd start singing Wind Beneath My Wings in a slightly psychotic manner at him whilst sashaying backwards away from him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SwanGirl wrote: »
    I'd ignore him and if he tried to speak to me I'd start singing Wind Beneath My Wings in a slightly psychotic manner at him whilst sashaying backwards away from him.

Haha, love it.
  • Options
    yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd leave the room whenever possible if he walked in, ignore him and nominate him at every opportunity. I don't believe he is cracking up. It's all an act. I wish Katie would stop talking at him because it just gives him more airtime and increases the tension in the house.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think she's nasty in the slightest.
    She speaks her mind in a calm manner. She doesn't drive people almost to the point of violence like Perez does.

You mean like smashing the head off a pot bunny? Is that not angry and violent?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    yorkiegal wrote: »
    I'd leave the room whenever possible if he walked in, ignore him and nominate him at every opportunity. I don't believe he is cracking up. It's all an act. I wish Katie would stop talking at him because it just gives him more airtime and increases the tension in the house.

If somebody annoyed me I would do that to be honest with you Yorkie, if I tried to do my best to appease them then my next move would indeed be to avoid them.