Options

Simpsons tapped out

Comments

• Options
    BlofeldBlofeld Posts: 8,233
    Forum Member
    I may be missing something but I got to level 45 today and received Artie Ziff. All he does is wander around. I can't make him do any tasks as they are all locked and all of his buildings are locked too. All I have is the Z logo which I have placed.

What am I doing wrong?
  • Options
    GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blofeld wrote: »
    I may be missing something but I got to level 45 today and received Artie Ziff. All he does is wander around. I can't make him do any tasks as they are all locked and all of his buildings are locked too. All I have is the Z logo which I have placed.

What am I doing wrong?

The quest is started by Patty
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Seems to be working fine now, thank you.

I managed to get as far as the Hot air balloon with this Quest event, and as it's ending tomorrow I can't see how I can make the 7,000 needed for the next prizes. I have upgraded all the characters to the limit and just unlocked Mr Teeny too, so that's me up to date as much as I can go.

Wonder how long we will wait for the Halloween update? Will it come straight after this one ends?
  • Options
    EStaffs90EStaffs90 Posts: 13,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wonder how long we will wait for the Halloween update? Will it come straight after this one ends?

According to TSTO Addicts, yes. (But just as long as they don't extend the CoC event - which has been going for waaaaay too long (I got the last prize on the 17th, and it seems like a lot of my Origin friends have as well) and is due to end tomorrow :) - I'm not fussed when it starts.)
  • Options
    MimiMoonlightMimiMoonlight Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Halloween is here! :D I had to go on Play Store to update as it didn't do it automatically so get checking and updating! No more invading nerds!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Seems like a simple update for Halloween this time, rather than the ghost and plasma update that came last year.

Unless it gets more complex after the initial building and task? Might be nice to have something straightforward for a month as n o doubt Christmas will be another major update this year.

Edit:

Seems like I spoke too soon, visiting a neighbour shows a few little icons and a number next to them, looks like we will have a collection/prize based event again!
  • Options
    GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the new store!
  • Options
    EStaffs90EStaffs90 Posts: 13,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seems like I spoke too soon, visiting a neighbour shows a few little icons and a number next to them, looks like we will have a collection/prize based event again!

There are. Here be spoilers.
  • Options
    PuckyPucky Posts: 4,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EStaffs90 wrote: »

That looks very interesting.
  • Options
    KimblyarnaKimblyarna Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    I'm glad to see the end of the Clash of Castles really, but missed out on the last prize by a measly 1000 or so gold, so annoying!

The Halloween event looks like it's shaping up to be a good one, although my game keeps crashing since I installed the update.

A fair few of my neighbours have recently seemed to have given up on this, so if anyone would like to add me, please do - I'm kimblyarna.
  • Options
    CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    Doesn't seem to have updated yet on kindle still stuck on the castle thing
  • Options
    heyrehairheyrehair Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kimblyarna wrote: »
    I'm glad to see the end of the Clash of Castles really, but missed out on the last prize by a measly 1000 or so gold, so annoying!

The Halloween event looks like it's shaping up to be a good one, although my game keeps crashing since I installed the update.

A fair few of my neighbours have recently seemed to have given up on this, so if anyone would like to add me, please do - I'm kimblyarna.

Sent request to add you
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Something keeps going wrong on my Halloween. I've done the " make 10 kids trick or treat" thing over and over, but as soon as the tenth kid is done it just resets to 0 and then the cycle repeats. I literally must have had 60 trick or treats but it's counting or nothing.
  • Options
    tv_lover_06tv_lover_06 Posts: 6,278
    Forum Member
    Has anyone noticed when visiting friends towns (maybe it is supposed to be like this) that after a while you dont get probes from smushing the aliens?

In the first lot of towns i did but as I kept going i was only getting cash and friends points. Is this the design or is something wrong?

I rem for Valentines day when it was like that it would at least tell you at the bottom how many more hearts you could collect!!
  • Options
    emjemj Posts: 6,737
    Forum Member
    Has anyone noticed when visiting friends towns (maybe it is supposed to be like this) that after a while you dont get probes from smushing the aliens?

In the first lot of towns i did but as I kept going i was only getting cash and friends points. Is this the design or is something wrong?

I rem for Valentines day when it was like that it would at least tell you at the bottom how many more hearts you could collect!!

Same here! Sometimes I get probes from neighbouring towns, sometimes just FPs/cash/XP.
  • Options
    heyrehairheyrehair Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emj wrote: »
    Same here! Sometimes I get probes from neighbouring towns, sometimes just FPs/cash/XP.

I thought that it perhaps people who haven't updated yet.
  • Options
    BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

emj wrote: »

It's meant to be like that. There is a limit, don't know what it is though.
  • Options
    MimiMoonlightMimiMoonlight Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    Something keeps going wrong on my Halloween. I've done the " make 10 kids trick or treat" thing over and over, but as soon as the tenth kid is done it just resets to 0 and then the cycle repeats. I literally must have had 60 trick or treats but it's counting or nothing.

That is what's happening on mine as well, I thought there would at least be a bit of a storyline quest to go along with the event!
  • Options
    EBD3000EBD3000 Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is what's happening on mine as well, I thought there would at least be a bit of a storyline quest to go along with the event!

It's a bug that'll be fixed with a small update sometime soon I expect. It's annoying though. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I have just checked TOPIX TSTO site and apparently it will be on a loop (The trick or treating task) until October 20th to allow people to get as many treat bags as possible. It's not a glitch :(

On October the 20th the currency is going to change from Probes to the next currency (3 altogether) so we have only a certain amount of time to get each prize in each category.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just tapped on a spaceship in a friends town and got 30 donuts! add that to the 45 I already had, I now have 75! Get in!! :D
  • Options
    PuckyPucky Posts: 4,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    Just tapped on a spaceship in a friends town and got 30 donuts! add that to the 45 I already had, I now have 75! Get in!! :D

Wow that's good! I've got the odd donut from squishing aliens but never as many as 30!!

If anyone wants to add me I'm kakatie_2946
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wow that's awesome :)

I've found gummy bears and treat bags mostly from spaceships
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pucky wrote: »
    Wow that's good! I've got the odd donut from squishing aliens but never as many as 30!!

Wow that's awesome :)

I've found gummy bears and treat bags mostly from spaceships

I'm dead lucky with things like that, I've got all the top prizes out of the mystery boxes too. Not that I'm bragging or owt :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pucky wrote: »

Just added you :cool: