Options

Anyone else find Kellie a little bit creepy?

Comments

• Options
    StrawberryLacesStrawberryLaces Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe her family or the show's psychologists have allowed her to enter CBB. I think it's irresponsible and she's not likely to be in a position herself to decide if its a good idea right now. Imagine if she is the first to leave and the crowd boo her. I seriously question those supporting her!
  • Options
    What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sugar Ape wrote: »
    Nobody would dare launch a "creepy" campaign against a transgender woman.

Only heterosexual males like Chris are fair game.
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Creepy no, an awkward bore yes. Hopefully she'll warm up but not holding out much hope.
  • Options
    MichellerlzMichellerlz Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HBB wrote: »
    Did I say that frank Maloney wasn't sufficient a celeb to go I to the house?
    No! They've had people like Rylan for gods sake.

But if you follow the conversation it is obvious what I think, thar frank wouldn't have any draw. That Kellies Transgender status is what makes her of interest to the freak show purveyors that run Ch5's BB show.

You said she was nothing noteworthy and wouldn't be in CBB if she wasn't transgender, i actually would have been interested to see frank as well as kellie, I'm sure boxing fans would too.
    Also your not making sense your saying frank was a sufficient celeb then you go on to say he wouldn't have any draw ? What makes a sufficient celeb ? Lauren ? Ricky ? They put a range of people in to appeal to more viewers.
  • Options
    MichellerlzMichellerlz Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    I have never understood all of this bravery nonsense.

The UK in general accepts transgender, and BB fans especially are used to seeing this since we have had 2 winners that are transgender. It's not brave.

Maybe not as brave as someone battling a fatal illness or a soldier on the front line, but she still has a lot of guts to show her true self knowing the reaction she could get of some and especially after working in such a macho environment.
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't say creepy, more that she seems scared, but as a boxing fan I "knew" Frank and perhaps that's why it seems to me that Kellie keeps slipping back into Frank every time she lightens up.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am just wondering who the first panelist or guest who doesn't buy into the journey and what the reaction will be
  • Options
    bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    I am just wondering who the first panelist or guest who doesn't buy into the journey and what the reaction will be

Nah, won't happen. Everybody is being oh so politically correct and supportive of Kellie on BOTS and mostly on DS as well.

Whether it be Frank or Kellie I think by the nature of who he/she is would be deemed as creepy.

I'm just not sure sure about her :confused:
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    I have no problem with the gender change at all, but not buying the personality change.

I.e. aggressive fighting mode v meek, shy and submissive.

No way does that ring true to me.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want her to put ray bans on and look like Anna Wintour
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only thing that's unnerving to me is the high levels of ignorance towards her, and her choices.
  • Options
    Wildrover06Wildrover06 Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »
    I have no problem with the gender change at all, but not buying the personality change.

I.e. aggressive fighting mode v meek, shy and submissive.

No way does that ring true to me.
    I presume that the hormone therapy would decrease her testosterone levels resulting in her being less aggressive than she was previously?
  • Options
    ARYMARYM Posts: 1,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet she is KINKY !

In a way that Frank could possibly ever wish to be but could not allow himself :(
  • Options
    I <3 TweetyI <3 Tweety Posts: 8,286
    Forum Member
    I don't find her at all creepy.
  • Options
    ToricoTorico Posts: 1,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, he's creepy
  • Options
    Almira GAlmira G Posts: 18,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dd68 wrote: »
    I want her to put ray bans on and look like Anna Wintour

I knew she reminded me of someone! :)
  • Options
    LeahbelleLeahbelle Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    Forget about the Transgender stuff. Look at Wikipedia. He/she is homophobic, racist, and even got kicked out of UKIP for being so. No matter what gender, it doesn't change your morals, beliefs and principles. So yes, he/she seems creepy to me.
  • Options
    scotslassiescotslassie Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    There's something about her I'm not keen on. I think it's the simpering way she has about her and that hand clasping in front of herself like a vicar that makes me feel uneasy about her.

But....I don't know her personality yet so will see.
  • Options
    geraldbeangeraldbean Posts: 1,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I do. I don't know whether she's just shy cos it's the first time she's coming out and all that or she's just a weirdo, cos it's really coming across like the latter.
  • Options
    ARYMARYM Posts: 1,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When she grabbed White Dee for a chat and dismissed the dwarf it was like a set up to try an sell her story or a book about her! Just odd

She reminds me of the Trannies (I know she is transgender) on UTUBE who film themselves walking around train station platforms in the dead of night in long leather macs and bad wigs and a kinky outfit on underneath :( They always have high heel thigh boots and do bizarre things like sit down and stroke their legs, flick their hair and WAVE at the camera :)
    I get hours of enjoyment from it :)
  • Options
    molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I presume that the hormone therapy would decrease her testosterone levels resulting in her being less aggressive than she was previously?

That could make a difference also when trapped in a mans body perhaps he over compensated or was just plain angry, the change may just make her feel more calm and less angry with the world.
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    I have never understood all of this bravery nonsense.

The UK in general accepts transgender, and BB fans especially are used to seeing this since we have had 2 winners that are transgender. It's not brave.

I want to know why someone transgender appears on BB there is such a love in. It's all very odd.
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Please don't do that again. I am traumatised.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish to be treated as a young person, but I am cruelly trapped in an old person's body.

I will now go out and embarrass myself in a discotheque.