Bosses struggle to find fourth judge

Comments

• Reem2011Reem2011 Posts: 4,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They need a judge who can sing. Simon, Cheryl, Alesha and Robbie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Konnie Huq is free!
  • galenagalena Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member
    Reem2011 wrote: »
    They need a judge who can sing. Simon, Cheryl, Alesha and Robbie.

Sorry I don't agree at all. No-one on the old Pop Idol panel could sign - and I loved that panel (though I could probably have lived without Dr Fox's input). You don't need to be able to sing yourself to know what constitutes a marketable voice or image. And most modern singers didn't get where they are today by their remarkable knowledge of the music industry they just happened to have the right sort of looks/image and a passable voice and the majority of their success was down to the people who selected/marketed them.
    Forum Member
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    I hope its true and Sharon comes back, a panel of Louis, Sharon, Cheryl and Simon would be great for me.

My gut feeling is that Sharon is coming back and all this hype over a 4th judge is just something to get the public talking.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    I hope its true and Sharon comes back, a panel of Louis, Sharon, Cheryl and Simon would be great for me.

That would be a good panel because it would give Louis a purpose, rather than Simon & Cheryl then Dannii and Louis just on the end making up the numbers. Sharon & Cheryl would be an interesting pairing too, I suspect they'd get on well and gang up on the other 2.

I did feel at the end of last year that we hadn't quite seen the last of Sharon- they made quite a big deal out of Gary leaving but not Sharon, despite both saying it was their final year.
  • Andy_Smith1Andy_Smith1 Posts: 4,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Sharon doesn't come back, am I the only one who found her boring? The 3 acts she chose were far too similar and the song choices were dire and out dated, I felt like bringing her back brought the whole show backwards last year they need a new judge this time if they are gonna have Louis Simon and Cheryl
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They probably will keep Sharon and as Simon and Cheryl are the ones returning they want to be the main focus of the show they won't want another judge taking the spotlight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    galena wrote: »
    My gut feeling is that Sharon is coming back and all this hype over a 4th judge is just something to get the public talking.

Agreed
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mysty211 wrote: »
    They probably will keep Sharon and as Simon and Cheryl are the ones returning they want to be the main focus of the show they won't want another judge taking the spotlight.

Doubt Sharon & Cheryl would get on

If Shaz hated Dannii due to her chosen for her looks rather than music than imagine what she fes towards Cheryl there
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    galena wrote: »

I agree.
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    BRITLAND wrote: »

If Shaz hated Dannii due to her chosen for her looks rather than music than imagine what she fes towards Cheryl there

I think Sharon likes Cheryl though. I believe Sharon had a problem with Dannii because of her fling with Simon and because she didn't take to Dannii, or liked her as a person, which was a shame.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Mel C would be good, I also agree that they should get someone that signs up for more than a year
  • Andy_Smith1Andy_Smith1 Posts: 4,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still think out of all the names mentioned Fergie is the most exciting
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sharon has been very complimentary of Cheryl though on multiple occasions, I don't think they would have any issues.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ask back Queen Kelly. It's not difficult Simon
    Forum Member
    Sharon has been very complimentary of Cheryl though on multiple occasions, I don't think they would have any issues.

My feeling is that the age different between Sharon and Cheryl is so great that she wouldn't see her as competition - more as a daughter figure. I think there could be quite an interesting chemistry there ...
  • MrfentyMrfenty Posts: 717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »
    Konnie Huq is free!

Lmao we can only dream of that!
  • ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    mysty211 wrote: »
    I want it to be Nicole but it won't happen with Cheryl. Maybe Kelly Rowland or Ashley Roberts?

Kelly Roland or Ashley...NO WAY, NO WAY. Ashley talked a load of old horse manure on Dancing on Ice. And Kelly to too, too fond of herself.
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Then what was with the whole Sharon/Dannii issue?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    Then what was with the whole Sharon/Dannii issue?

Sharon was always of the opinion that Dannii was only on the panel because of her looks and not because of her credentials and thats what she originally didn't like (not that Sharon's are that great either). I guess the dislike wasn't actually as strong as people think, but they both just got swept along with it at the time and were slagging each other off in the press all the time.

Sharon was the first person to suggest Cheryl as her replacement the first time she left, and as already said she has been complimentary, so there would probably be no issue. The two are quite similar personalities.
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sharon got on great with Nicole though an she has good looks too.
    Cheryl and Sharon would get on I reckon I don't know though seems like they would.
    Might've been just the Dannii/Simon affair scandal that agitated Sharon.
  • hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they are looking for 3 guys how about Mika?
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ash Roberts it is.
  • THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simply sharon did not take to Dannii because Dannii got all the attention, where as Sharon was no longer the centre of attention. Watching the previous seasons Sharon always was out for attention
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ellie Goulding tweeted she won't be touring from September and she needs to be home for a bit, a sign Louis could be right saying he's heard her name mentioned about a spot on the show?