Comments

• Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BadKid95 wrote: »
    She's the gangsta Nancy Sinatra :cool:

Haha not quite more posh girl playing hood :D

irregardless love her music have not been this apprehensive for an album since Light/lungs so far the three songs released am loving and i enjoyed her JR performance better than jools :cool:
  • Options
    BadKid95BadKid95 Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    Haha not quite more posh girl playing hood :D

irregardless love her music have not been this apprehensive for an album since Light/lungs so far the three songs released am loving and i enjoyed her JR performance better than jools :cool:

Oh my! But can't we all play pretend ;)

I know same! This is the first album I've waited for since well actually Heaven by Rebecca Ferguson so errrmm yeah haven't waited as long as you have Hav :p

I wish she'd been on the Hootenanny :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh my! But can't we all play pretend ;)

I know same! This is the first album I've waited for since well actually Heaven by Rebecca Ferguson so errrmm yeah haven't waited as long as you have Hav :p

I wish she'd been on the Hootenanny :(

Haha yes we all can i've come the conclusion though her lips are probably real as they are quite uneven just love her look.

And last year was the worst year in music since 2008 not much to excite this year is already shaping up well.

And probably 2012 she only had video games last year i don't even know who graced the screen this year
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Haha yes we all can i've come the conclusion though her lips are probably real as they are quite uneven just love her look.

And last year was the worst year in music since 2008 not much to excite this year is already shaping up well.

And probably 2012 she only had video games last year i don't even know who graced the screen this year

I have mixed feelings about the "work" she had done

Lady Gaga, Foster the People, Friendly Fires, Adele and Rebecca Ferguson were all great last near but yeah I hated about 80% of the songs that were #1 last year too much hip hop bland pop rubbish, Lana makes REAL music with a REAl meaning :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2012 is a resurrection of Pop and the roots of what real Pop music is....last year i lvoed a lot of music out of the charts.

Basically same as Badkid ;)

But Lana....something about her....and yes she must be on the Hootenanny this year...i lvoe his show and feel she has enough material to do for this years Hootenanny! perform a couple times like Imelda May and CYndi....damn Cyndi rocked it! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    2012 is a resurrection of Pop and the roots of what real Pop music is....last year i lvoed a lot of music out of the charts.

Basically same as Badkid ;)

But Lana....something about her....and yes she must be on the Hootenanny this year...i lvoe his show and feel she has enough material to do for this years Hootenanny! perform a couple times like Imelda May and CYndi....damn Cyndi rocked it! :D

Indeed Josh! She'll show the pressed :p :cool:

And I loved Cyndi on it, Time after Time was fantastic, but Lana could pull off just as good a performance I'm sure
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha true we don't know and she won't say

2011 just didnt pop there was a certain type of album/genre that dominated there wasn't a mix it got bogged down and stagnant saved only by a few good albums

whereas this year like 2009/2010 there is a huge resurgence in variety and innovation music is getting the shake up it needs patterns are breaking
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha true we don't know and she won't say

2011 just didnt pop there was a certain type of album/genre that dominated there wasn't a mix it got bogged down and stagnant saved only by a few good albums

whereas this year like 2009/2010 there is a huge resurgence in variety and innovation music is getting the shake up it needs patterns are breaking

Yeah Baroque Pop is coming back, Indie Dance, Experimental stuff, loads of new areas are being covered again. Singer/Songwriter styles also and SOul/Funk music is becoming a trend again. Cannot wait to see how music unfolds across this year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah Baroque Pop is coming back, Indie Dance, Experimental stuff, loads of new areas are being covered again. Singer/Songwriter styles also and SOul/Funk music is becoming a trend again. Cannot wait to see how music unfolds across this year.

yes indeed i mean Azealia Banks aswell check out 212 best use of expletives ever :D definitely up there with Lana
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes indeed i mean Azealia Banks aswell check out 212 best use of expletives ever :D definitely up there with Lana

Oh my gosh....she looks like a crazy one too! She is on the Scissor Sisters new song too! and yeah 212 is so funny.

It is Hip Hop meets House! And dirty house at that :D She is in for a good culty year i think!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not feeling SS new song was like huh i like not love

And girl has got the goods oh yeah any use of the word C u next tusday in a song :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not feeling SS new song was like huh i like not love

And girl has got the goods oh yeah any use of the word C u next tusday in a song :p

Yeah....i hope Madonna slips one in...there are rumours that she has used "expletives" on some personal songs....so for the See You En Tea word to be expressed would be ledge! :cool:

I like Shady Love very much has to be said....not a fan of their second album but i liked Night Work...Invisible Light is class! For example.

I just meant with Banks on that record...she is in for some treats this year :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I notice from Wikipedia they've got the writing credits from Lolita, does that mean it's been leaked, if so does anyone have a link?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont know if it has or not yet really...well i havent heard it haha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I dont know if it has or not yet really...well i havent heard it haha

It's just that on Wikipedia's tracklist, not all of the songs have writing and production credits yet, the ones that we've heard have credits though and then there's Lolita also with credits, but youtube brought up nothing :(
  • Options
    konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    David Sneddon has apparently co-written some tracks. He's the former Fame Academy winner who decided to go down the songwriting route. He contributed some stellar co-writes on the superb Hurts' debut album so his 'cheesy-ish' past worries me not..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I take it its just leaked credentials and not the song...anyway....less than 3 weeks :D WOOOO!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And now she's confirmed the tracklisting it's all good! :D

I can't find the deluxe version to pre-order of itunes though :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hha damn itunes....go for physical ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hha damn itunes....go for physical ;)

I always do itunes...I don't have a CD player anyway :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I heard you like the bad girls honey...is that true? :D
  • Options
    musicismylifemusicismylife Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    I literally cannot wait for this album and have the deluxe on pre-order (physical)

"let me f*ck you hard in the pouring rain"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I literally cannot wait for this album and have the deluxe on pre-order (physical)

"let me f*ck you hard in the pouring rain"

Oooh yes! Same cannot wait :D
  • Options
    musicismylifemusicismylife Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    Oooh yes! Same cannot wait :D

I need the album :(

She's so good, i'm surprised i like her so much, that album better despatch in time...no lateness from HMV please :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I need the album :(

She's so good, i'm surprised i like her so much, that album better despatch in time...no lateness from HMV please :D

I agree, I wasn't very into her until recently when a friend recommended I listen to her and now the album is the only thing happening for me!