Madonna Appreciation Thread (Part 4)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,496
Administrator
wizzywick wrote: »
Josh, not sure if they will, but I have asked the mods, out of tribute to Madge, to name future parts after her albums starting with Madonna! Imagine the discussions in Part Erotica. I hope they do. It would be the best tribute to her DS could give!

This thread is a continuation of: Madonna Appreciation Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• AlbacomAlbacom Posts: 34,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess they didn't use her album titles! Great shame! By the time we got to MDNA she would have released the next album!

Never mind! WELCOME PART 4!!!!
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OOh part four shiny :P
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha oh right i see what you mean...so this would be Part Like A Prayer! :D YES!!!

Part 4!!! WOOO!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    OOh part four shiny :P

sh-sh-shiny and shwweeeet!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha oh right i see what you mean...so this would be Part Like A Prayer! :D YES!!!

Part 4!!! WOOO!!!

No, this would be Part Madonna! That way it's like starting afresh ready for a fresh era! The next part would be Part Like A Virgin, then Part True Blue, then Part Like A Prayer, then Part Erotica, then Part Bedtime Stories, then Part Ray of Light, then Part Music, then Part American Life, then Part Confessions,then Part Hard Candy and then Part MDNA!! It would have been awesome!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wizzywick wrote: »
    No, this would be Part Madonna! That way it's like starting afresh ready for a fresh era! The next part would be Part Like A Virgin, then Part True Blue, then Part Like A Prayer, then Part Erotica, then Part Bedtime Stories, then Part Ray of Light, then Part Music, then Part American Life, then Part Confessions,then Part Hard Candy and then Part MDNA!! It would have been awesome!

Oh i see....i think it will get controversial between LAP and Erotica Parts....because will the Im Breathless Thread be an actual thread, part of a thread, a thread for her movies? lol :D

I reckon the rate we are going sure by the time we get to Part MDNA we will be onto her next one :eek: Part 15 by that time....WOAH!

With that we will have this album to discuss, events, performances, videos, the tour, the whole era, promotions etc....thats the next three threads sorted.

Best sonvs on MDNA, possible singles released, opinions on videos etc....brilliant!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh i see....i think it will get controversial between LAP and Erotica Parts....because will the Im Breathless Thread be an actual thread, part of a thread, a thread for her movies? lol :D

I reckon the rate we are going sure by the time we get to Part MDNA we will be onto her next one :eek: Part 15 by that time....WOAH!

With that we will have this album to discuss, events, performances, videos, the tour, the whole era, promotions etc....thats the next three threads sorted.

Best sonvs on MDNA, possible singles released, opinions on videos etc....brilliant!

Seems the Mods aren't going with it though! Seems odd that they can do it for the Doctor Who Fans Thread Parts, but not for the biggest artist in the world!

I will always know this thread as PART MADONNA!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Only Officicial albums count! I'm Breathless SHOULD be an official album, but alas Erotica is her 5th album not I'm Breathless!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Part 4 is affectionately known as Part Madonna! New, fresh and influential!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha yes that is true! Doctor Who does have eras for thread parts :D

And okay here it is.

What i love is that we are on Part 4 and the album aint out yet! Loads have been discussed lol.

Since Celebration to MDNA! Brilliant!
  • LMLM Posts: 63,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yay part 4

Urgh, out of all the acts they got to support her, they got LMFAO. I hope that wasn't Madonna decision
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm scoffing in laughter at these "Madonna Exhausted" headlines.

AS IF! M is well ready for this event and nothing is gonna bring her down. It's go time so soon.
  • AdcmAdcm Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Califa wrote: »

AS IF! M is well ready for this event and nothing is gonna bring her down. It's go time so soon.

IT actually said that she had a breakdown... :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Califa wrote: »

Yeah WTF??? I mean way to make people read it DS....that was three days ago now at the NY premiere, basically she teared up because we know when she is tired she can cry.

So? I think we all do lol....Jeez DS :rolleyes:

ANd WOOO MDNA teaser....i really hope we get loads of these YT behind the scenes teasers :D Its immense!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love that they show ehr on guitar a lot...she still does em acoustic first :cool: Epic!

I hope that she shows it off a lot more at the SB and on tour :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes MIA has tweeted she is wearing "the tightest jeans for compramising positions at rehearsals"...MIA is at the SB!! WOO :D....i am proud for her, really launching out of the Indie markets a bit more for awareness....very much chuffed :)

And Madonna has said

"The Wall Street Journal: You have a movie coming out, a fragrance, a new album and a tour—and now the Super Bowl. Was this a master plan?

Madonna: No, everything kind of converged in a bottleneck. I was always planning on making a record when I finished my film but I ended up finishing my film much later than I had expected so, because I had already scheduled time with all the producers and writers for my record, I had to multitask and work on my record at the same time I was finishing my film. And then somehow it worked out that the record was being finished right around the time the movie was coming out. Then I got talked into doing the Super Bowl.

That sounds like a lot of obligations.

I want to do everything really well. I kept saying to my manager, "I don't want to do the Super Bowl unless I can really give it my all, and really focus all my attention on it." And he said, "Don't worry! There won't be any problems. You'll be able to concentrate just on the Super Bowl." Now of course my movie is coming out during the Super Bowl so it's a little bit nerve-racking.

How's the rehearsing going?

It's not an easy show to do because you have such a short period of time to set the stage up. And you're performing in the round so you can't direct anything that walks off anybody's sight line. You have eight minutes to put your stage together, 12 minutes to do the show and seven minutes to take it down.

Read more: http://drownedmadonna.com/#ixzz1kftGhSjB"

Madonna will push in her ALL! :cool:

And Madonna says that the majority of MDNA will be very action-packed and high energy but also has some more down-tempo stuff....cannot wait!
  • BadKid95BadKid95 Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member

Fantastic! Really wish we'd had more of these over the years with the other albums, hopefully we'll get a bit more still ;):)

And woo yeah part 4! Part M.D.N.A. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There will, shall and should be more teaser clips from the album...so fun seeing her record with everyone, it just seems so much fun! But yeah would love a weekly one...maybe to tease out songs as the weeks go by :D Would be immense.
  • BadKid95BadKid95 Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    Was going to go and see W.E. tomorrow but it's not on! It was on three times yesterday and that's that for the next week so going to see War Horse instead
  • TH14TH14 Posts: 11,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With all these little clips of what's happening in the studio, I'm sure she's filming a documentary. She had a crew following her around at the GG's apparently

Some exciting tour news as well, it's starting in Tel Aviv and is visiting Abu Dhabi. It seems like its going to be mostly stadiums :(
  • Gigi4Gigi4 Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here is a new interview. She mentions that one of the songs on MDNA is called Beautiful Killer and is a tribute to French film star Alain Delon.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/movies/la-ca-madonna-20120129,0,3482787,full.story
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AH! So exciting, internet is rolling again...blasted full clip!

Sounds brilliant, glad they reworked the beat more...more punchy and distinctive by that New Wave/Indie styles i am getting!

And i do hope they show more clips behind the scenes....I reckon they may release a MDNA - Behind The Album style documentary perhaps for TV before the album launch.

With studio snippets of recording which will be fun, Her Smirnoff Dance thing with Auckerland there, her live eprformances and promos segued across it too...will be brilliant!

And a new song called Beautiful Killer has been confirmed about French actor Alain Delon whom Madonna has admired for years.....very interesting!

I think the MDNA album will just be a massive blockbuster! So autobiographical and MADONNA it will be unreal!
  • AdcmAdcm Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TH14 wrote: »
    With all these little clips of what's happening in the studio, I'm sure she's filming a documentary. She had a crew following her around at the GG's apparently

Some exciting tour news as well, it's starting in Tel Aviv and is visiting Abu Dhabi. It seems like its going to be mostly stadiums :(

how exciting!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah the anticipation!!!! I cannot wait cannot wait cannot wait!!!!
This discussion has been closed.