Options

Justin Bieber's bad attitude at conference

big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
Forum Member
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a378462/justin-bieber-criticised-for-charmless-behaviour-at-press-promo.html

Wasn't sure where to post this, surprised at the lack of thread on the subject anyway. There's no direct source quoted in the article so could be exaggerated, but sounds like he's got an awful attitude, personally and to his career. And 'scowling' at a Justin Timberlake comparison - he should feel honoured to have their names even uttered in the same breath, at list JT has some talent and seems like a genuinely nice guy.

Comments

• Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's hardly a new thing. He seems to have such a horrible attitude. If it wasn't for his insane fanbase, I think he'd have lost a lot of oppurtunities by now. He seems like a total brat.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member
    He's an 18 year old boy who has girls falling at his feet, the worlds attention and a rumoured $100+ million fortune.

There's no way he wouldn't be a cocky, smug, self-important asshole.
  • Options
    FabalaFabala Posts: 1,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's an 18 year old boy who has girls falling at his feet, the worlds attention and a rumoured $100+ million fortune.

That really shouldn't be an excuse.
  • Options
    LostIslands_LostIslands_ Posts: 630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not that I want to defend JB, but everybody has bad days when they hate the world and everyone in it. I have them more often than most people :p
  • Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This behaviour is unnacceaptble if true he is not very talented and probably has a short shelf life he would do well to remember that
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    Who's this we're talking about?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have to agree. He will regret it when he's older. Be nice to people on the way up because you may meet them again on the way down.

When you have sycophants catering to your every wish it would turn any young kids head, plus he's probably constantly knackered and irritable.

He'll will have time to muse on it in 2-4 years time when his career's all over.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No excuse for that kind of behaviour at a Public appearance. It's his job, after all.

Regardless of his attitude, his music is mind numbingly bad.
  • Options
    kutoxkutox Posts: 16,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing new. He's always been a cocky little s***, ever since he became famous anyway. Thinks he's some sort of 'big man' because he's mates with people like Usher and Chris Brown, and has a whole entourage protecting him wherever he goes.

But it's not as if he's got anything to be arrogant about anyway - he's just a talentless, spoilt little boy who sings cheesy songs about girls, and happens to have immature schoolgirls everywhere going hysterical about him, for no real reason. Hardly things to act the tough guy over.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kutox wrote: »
    Nothing new. He's always been a cocky little s***, ever since he became famous anyway. Thinks he's some sort of 'big man' because he's mates with people like Usher and Chris Brown, and has a whole entourage protecting him wherever he goes.

But it's not as if he's got anything to be arrogant about anyway - he's just a talentless, spoilt little boy who sings cheesy songs about girls, and happens to have immature schoolgirls everywhere going hysterical about him, for no real reason. Hardly things to act the tough guy over.

Completely agree! I understand he is young and impressionable but that is not an excuse imo, this seems to be the adult he is morphing into rather than the actions of an overwhelmed youngster. I hope his team given him a good talking to. He seems as bad as some of his more extreme fans!

This may sound harsh, but I don't think he'll be much of a looker when he matures physically into an adult... pretty sure when the time comes and the hype dies down karma will hit him hard in the face.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not that I want to defend JB, but everybody has bad days when they hate the world and everyone in it. I have them more often than most people :p

Give over Bieber.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    big dan wrote: »
    Completely agree! I understand he is young and impressionable but that is not an excuse imo, this seems to be the adult he is morphing into rather than the actions of an overwhelmed youngster. I hope his team given him a good talking to. He seems as bad as some of his more extreme fans!

This may sound harsh, but I don't think he'll be much of a looker when he matures physically into an adult... pretty sure when the time comes and the hype dies down karma will hit him hard in the face.

He can always take on a role of 'random Canadian dude' in South Park :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He can always take on a role of 'random Canadian dude' in South Park :)

:D That would be interesting..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,314
    Forum Member
    He always gave off the impression that he is rude and arrogant. which is why i dont like him, i listen to his music, because i listen to loads of different artists but personality wise his sucks! lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He always gave off the impression that he is rude and arrogant. which is why i dont like him, i listen to his music, because i listen to loads of different artists but personality wise his sucks! lol

I'll be honest, when I saw your username 'never say never' as the last poster in the thread I was expecting a big telling off from someone with a bad case of 'Bieber fever'. :D:o
  • Options
    AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    big dan wrote: »

I'm sure the multi million dollar fortune will lessen the sting somewhat.
  • Options
    TheJ693TheJ693 Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He donates millions to charities and schools and all sorts so he can't be that bad. And just because he "scowled" doesn't mean he thinks he's better than Timberlake. I personally don't see the comparison and maybe he didn't either.

I swear, Bieber haters are worse than Beliebers. Always trying to find an excuse to hate. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is so rude and it's not a suprise, he is a teenage with millions in the bank, he feels the need to be like that. Whether he donates to charity or not, being rude isn't needed.
  • Options
    GlengavelGlengavel Posts: 1,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who's this we're talking about?

Justin Bieber. I think it's, erm, a brand of low-fat yoghurt or something like that.
  • Options
    Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If true he sounds like a right bratt! pulling someone up on their accent is really taking it too far.
  • Options
    konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    He's also as thick as pig faeces

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp7YFndtcfA
  • Options
    iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    TheJ693 wrote: »
    He donates millions to charities and schools and all sorts so he can't be that bad. And just because he "scowled" doesn't mean he thinks he's better than Timberlake. I personally don't see the comparison and maybe he didn't either.

I swear, Bieber haters are worse than Beliebers. Always trying to find an excuse to hate. :rolleyes:

No he was rude, read the article. So condescending towards Reggie, if I was Reggie, I'd have gone off on one. And slapped him too....:p I know he couldn't say anything as he'd lose his job. I'd also get R1 to ban him too. Teach him a lesson.
  • Options
    LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure it's not easy for him sometimes. Yeah, he has millions of fans but they're all young, creepy girls who he's probably actually fearful of when meeting. Fangirls are the worst kind, after all. Additionally, he could have simply been having "a bad day." I'm sure there's many days where he's thinking "why the f*** am I doing this? I wish I could go back to my old life."
    What if he had just had an argument with someone important to him before he went on stage?
    What if he wasn't feeling well/super tired from the obscene amounts of travelling he clearly does?

I don't like Justin as an artist...but as a person, do any of us actually know him? I had the pleasure of sitting through half of Never Say Never and he actually seems like quite a genuine lad who is grateful for what he has achieved.
    So, yeah. Maybe he is an absolute prick, none of us know him - what you see on stage and screen is all a façade to make the big boy's upstairs lots and lots of money.
  • Options
    glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    Marg Helgenbergers comments about him being a brat on CSI are definitely being proved right. It's a shame she back tracked. The lad is clearly a total dick.
  • Options
    LostIslands_LostIslands_ Posts: 630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Give over Bieber.

;)

As I said, even the nicest people have bad days. I read in an interview once that Debbie Harry had a cold/flu or something and reeeeeeeally didn't want to be there. Apparently she coughed in the guys face and said "There, now you'll get it too". And Debbie Harry is one of the most laid back, friendly people ever! I just read stuff like this and laugh, it can't be easy doing the whole 'smile and wave' thing 24/7.

I just wish he'd stop making music and hope his fans are banned from Twitter :D