Little Mix Discussion Thread - singles & upcoming debut album (Part 5)

Comments

• casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nooneoo wrote: »

Is this just a costume and makeup fitting? Arent they shooting on Friday?

Edit: Makes sense for a separate photoshoot. This doesnt seem very HYD themed.
  • RayforeverRayforever Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    1st April they will be at this station
    https://twitter.com/1079theend/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @1079theend
    @LittleMixOffic #Mixers Any fool will be able to figure out the day of our HUGE #LM EVENT, if they think about it!! #Hint

OK Nooneoo, that's Sacramento, CA for April 1. Which makes me think they will be in Los Angeles around that time too. Hopefully they might have some tv lined up on this junket.
  • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He Mad! (He's a dancer BTW)
    GeorgeHODSON‏@itsGeooorge

Shameful that @LittleMixOffic aren't paying their dancers for their videos. No-one signed up to be a charity case. Absolute joke...

MyLittleMixThoughts‏@LittleMixMind

@itsGeooorge blame management they are at fault for everything, I DONT think the girls have a say, did management ask you to do it for free?

GeorgeHODSON‏@itsGeooorge

@LittleMixMind management or not, are they writing music/performing for free? I don't think so. @LittleMixOffic

I do agree with him. Poor show if they aren't paying the dancers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only cheapo video I can think of that turned out really well was Cyndi Lauper's Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. The difference being, her team didnt advertize for freebies, they asked her mom, the secretaries, her lawyer and others closely acquainted to do it for fun. And they were able to borrow Lorne Michaels' equipment for the computer imagery. They still had sets.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^ I'm sure for the party scene they could have held of competition on got fans to do it. Some fun. :D Maybe they have no money from shooting CYL twice.........
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    But it was stated from the beggining that there was no pay for it, so its the management problem if nobody is interested. So if they know they wont pay why they did it?

This makes me think, the party scene its already done?
    Forum Member
    Vodafone Big Top 40 ‏@BigTop40

Huge thank you @LittleMixOffic for coming to see us tonight - we love you lots! See you soon! Rich & Kat xx
  • davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    someone on tumblir said they sung going nowhere at a gig tonight
    Forum Member
    René M.J Woollard ‏@renewoollard
    So tonight I played an acoustic version of 'Going nowhere' with @LittleMixOffic I bet you wish you were there! ;) #littlemix

Rich Clarke ‏@richclarke
    Just Hosted a big top 40 night. @katshoob and I slow danced on stage and @LittleMixOffic performed a stunning acoustic set. Thanks ladies
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wise-up wrote: »

interesting on what people said on the commets......

Edit: http://25.media.tumblr.com/aeb1ac1a0afc5fcf2cd2f6713af6f501/tumblr_mj9f7ePR3j1s58474o1_500.png - This may have an affect on them on dancers who want to work with them........
    But I don't get is why are people accepting it when the advert said no pay?
  • shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    All the girls' video have been cheap so far....even 1D get cheap videos tbh, Syco cutting costs lol. They don't make glossy videos like Leona's Bleeding Love anymore,
    even Alexandra had a big budget.

And those photoshoot pics, it's not confirmed what they are for...but they seem quite 'superhero', possibly for a magazine?

Also the dancer thing, it says on the advert 'Unpaid' so if they're not happy with it, don't apply...
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Chem wrote: »
    interesting on what people said on the commets......

Edit: http://25.media.tumblr.com/aeb1ac1a0afc5fcf2cd2f6713af6f501/tumblr_mj9f7ePR3j1s58474o1_500.png - This may have an affect on them on dancers who want to work with them........
    But I don't get is why are people accepting it when the advert said no pay?

Why are they moaning though? They don't HAVE to be in the video. It would be good for their portfolio if they took part...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All the girls' video have been cheap so far....even 1D get cheap videos tbh, Syco cutting costs lol. They don't make glossy videos like Leona's Bleeding Love anymore,
    even Alexandra had a big budget.

Yeah. I don't think LM will ever have a high budget video. Syco is a bit like Ian Beale.......money. I think the reason for this is because what happen with past winners. .....Just want to be safe than sorry.

But they can have an effective video......
  • aldualdu Posts: 2,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1992 wrote: »
    I posted the Perrie pic already ;)

On the 2nd picture I really hope this doesn't sound pervy lol :o But to me it looks like the bottom half of Leigh's costume is a wee bit see through? As it looks like you can see the outline of her thong? :o As that was the first thing I noticed when I looked at the pic lol.

U too naaaty! Pissing myself laughin. My eyes went str8 to the mirror and her face lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Back to the dolls with a very clear pic of Perrie's hair:

http://www.miltonkeynes.co.uk/news/local/fans-in-the-little-mix-at-tesco-1-4856152

Are those bobble head dolls or something?

Did u see the look on their faces? I don't blame them. These thingz are ugly lol

So that ET fancy dress, is this for a photo shoot or HYD vid?

Why don't they just use random folks ie fam members or anon for the vid just like Atomic Kitten did some years ago 'Ladies Night'?
    We live in a recession era where everyone cuts cuts and re cuts. People need to understand that and matter of fact I'm pretty sure they've got their expenses paid for.
    And as some1 said management has been transparent with the avertising so why complaining?
  • shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    I can see negative articles coming from the dancer thing now, but it's not the girls fault....I can just see the comments now :mad:

It's already starting on tumblr.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    I can see negative articles coming from the dancer thing now, but it's not the girls fault....I can just see the comments now :mad:

This is ridiculous; the ad for the dancers clearly stated there was no pay so why go along expecting to get paid and then complain about it?! I know it's not an ideal situation but I see quite a few of these send outs for dancers for music videos that say no pay but great exposure, it's not like it's just Little Mix anyways...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The weird thingg is that some poster espically one or two, are blaming the girls like they made this decision over a cup of tea ........lol :confused::confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member

Obviously the girls will be blamed for when it's really management's fault :rolleyes: I suspect there will be loads of "cheap" comments coming up soon. But honestly though, I don't know why those dancers get so annoyed, they must have known it's an unpaid job, if you don't want to do it, just leave it, what's the need with those tweets and FB posts? :rolleyes: Anyway that advert seems to have been deleted now, not sure what they'll do next.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What if that turn out to be like the below.. Same vibe, Kool n the Gang sample..

Atomic Kitten 'Ladies night'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVV_BQV_kc0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aldu wrote: »
    Why don't they just use random folks ie fam members or anon for the vid just like Atomic Kitten did some years ago 'Ladies Night'?
    We live in a recession era where everyone cuts cuts and re cuts. People need to understand that and matter of fact I'm pretty sure they've got their expenses paid for.
    And as some1 said management has been transparent with the avertising so why complaining?

Yeah, I mention using fans, they could have ran a competition and do something fun for them as they will not be able to see them for a while. .......can't wait for the party scene :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    http://mypandzaynsd.tumblr.com/post/44735004876/wow

I shouldn't have assumed it's the 1D fans (of course it's the 1D fans :rolleyes:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nooneoo wrote: »
    http://mypandzaynsd.tumblr.com/post/44735004876/wow

I shouldn't have assumed it's the 1D fans (of course it's the 1D fans :rolleyes:)

That is extremely disrespectful and idiotic.
This discussion has been closed.