Which Singer Do You Think Is A Bit Thick/Stupid?

Comments

• Gill PGill P Posts: 21,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love it! :D Was going to say that person but decided to pass. Too much generalisation if you ask me!

My Essex boy is Technical Director of an IT company!
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mel B...but I think it is more her broad Leeds accent that just makes her sound a bit slow.
  • spindiddlyspindiddly Posts: 4,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Britney & Bieber
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Wanted - all of them!! Id be very surprised if they could even spell The Wanted.
    Max is incredibly lucky his name has only 3 letters.. That boy really does come across as a dumb ass
  • paulbaxpaulbax Posts: 2,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kryskrys wrote: »
    This Olly Murs quote is pretty amazing:

"I used to read The Sun a lot and I used to obviously read the Mirror and The Star. The most common newspapers really. Reading the Daily Mail and stuff – for an Essex boy like me, I can’t understand half of the stuff in it to be honest. It’s a bit too intelligent for me."

http://www.popjustice.com/interviewsandfeatures/2012-in-review-olly-murs-does-october/105616/
    Wait the Daily Mail, one of the biggest tabloid newspapers out there is too intelligent for him? Wow this makes me look at him in a totally different light!
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rhianna

Chris Brown
  • CloudbusterCloudbuster Posts: 688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Britney by a country mile
  • BenllechBenllech Posts: 2,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rhianna has always come across as 'thick' to me.
  • jamesisacejamesisace Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justin Bieber and apparently Liam from One Direction isn't too bright either
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    getty wrote: »
    Leona Lewis, she seems very nice but dim, it's just the impression I have of her and people telling me otherwise won't change it.

Are you not confusing lack of personality with dim? Or maybe she is both :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kerry Katona ( she's a singer now.... Right!?)
  • scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paloma Faith's voice makes her sound mentally deficient.
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Tulisa most definitely!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    frankie cockozza :D
  • gettygetty Posts: 3,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going off recent press and tv appearances and reports etc, Harry Styles seems to be lacking the elements of intelligence.
  • scruffpotscruffpot Posts: 4,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zeze88 wrote: »
    I was just thinking about Lee when I saw title of the thread - he sounds really dumb sometimes:D

I think Justin Bieber definitely appears dumb - the way he doesn't know about Sistine chapel so he said sixteenth chapel... the host mocked him on the show, but he didn't even understand he made a mistake:D Not to mention he didn't know what German means:eek:

also, just read some of his famous quotes, I laughed so hard :D My favorite one is the first one:

“Everytime I’m in a convertible and I get a headache, I’m like ‘Uh-oh, JFK all over again.”

“Sometimes I fill two roles; like, I’m this singer guy and this hearthrob guy, too. But I’m still just a kid, really. It’s like I’m William Howard Taft, cuz he was a president and a Chief Justice, yo.”

“Lassie, she could, you know, just listen to a kid crying for help, and she could, you know, help them. That’s what I think of when I see the girls crying in the audience. I’m up here helping them. I’m their Lassie.”

“I feel like I’m like the Johnny Appleseed of pop music. I go from town to town and, like, plant my seeds of music and hope. Or just my seeds.”

ometimes I worship the Devil and I oppose Jesus and God and all they stand for. Whut. I guess that makes me the Antichrist, I don’t know. I’m not about labels.

“I feel like the Kurt Cobain of my generation, but people just don’t understand me.”

ok... now back up a min here...actually is Bieber incredibly intelligent?
    Only a really intelligent person would say all of the above to down play their stupidness, ignorance, low IQ, idioticness, brainlessness, patheticness and so on...

Or maybe not... no he is thick.

Being Jordan has had a single out Im saying Jordan... ..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    Britney, remember watching a programme when the cameras were following her. She does come over as a bit/a lot thick
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    East 17, apart from Tony Mortimer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    Beyonce

I love her but I was watching some stand-up on youtube with Kathy Griffin where she was talking about being on the red carpet at the grammys a decade ago and interviewing everyone. Destiny's Child came up, and she asks, 'If you are Destiny's Child, who is Destiny's daddy?' They look at each other, and Beyonce steps forward and says 'God?' :/ Oh dear...
  • soulloversoullover Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kryskrys wrote: »
    This Olly Murs quote is pretty amazing:

"I used to read The Sun a lot and I used to obviously read the Mirror and The Star. The most common newspapers really. Reading the Daily Mail and stuff – for an Essex boy like me, I can’t understand half of the stuff in it to be honest. It’s a bit too intelligent for me."

http://www.popjustice.com/interviewsandfeatures/2012-in-review-olly-murs-does-october/105616/

I was going to say Olly but he's saved me the job and said it himself. :rolleyes:
  • Grabid RanniesGrabid Rannies Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Olly Murs comes across to me like a typical TOWIE generation character - they aren't unpleasant people at heart and really, they're inoffensive enough in their own little bubble of vacuous interrelationship dramas - but aside from the basics such as talking, eating, going to the toilet etc, they've somehow managed to assimilate shockingly little else others will have (no doubt exasperatedly) attempted to teach them throughout their lives. You really do have to wonder if there's something in the water.
  • maddiesdoormaddiesdoor Posts: 828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Justin Bieber
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Wanted, I remember reading an interview from a few years ago with Max, I believe where he literally didn't answer a single question the interviewer asked him and appeared to lack any sort of intelligence
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    getty wrote: »
    Going off recent press and tv appearances and reports etc, Harry Styles seems to be lacking the elements of intelligence.

In his X Factor audition he said he was planning on going to college to study law, business and sociology, so he's actually quite smart. I think it may be the pace at which he talks that gives some people the impression he's not very intelligent.

I don't really know any celebrities who I consider thick/stupid tbh. Paris Hilton and Pamela Anderson both sound a little dim but I'm unsure whether they do that deliberately or not.
  • Gill PGill P Posts: 21,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Olly Murs comes across to me like a typical TOWIE generation character - they aren't unpleasant people at heart and really, they're inoffensive enough in their own little bubble of vacuous interrelationship dramas - but aside from the basics such as talking, eating, going to the toilet etc, they've somehow managed to assimilate shockingly little else others will have (no doubt exasperatedly) attempted to teach them throughout their lives. You really do have to wonder if there's something in the water.

Nothing to do with Essex! Richard Osman (Pointless) was born in Billericay and went to Trinity College, Cambridge!