Cheryl Cole

2»

Comments

• *Topaz**Topaz* Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the fact she wasn't remorseful about it was what makes it harder to warm to her. Everyone does things they aren't proud of and can come back from that. Yeah Cheryl's done alright for herself and shes not exactly public enemy number one, but a lot dislike her too and maybe this is one reason

I definitely think that's the case - I've noticed whenever this topic was debated in the forums - there was often an attempt by some of her fans to besmirch the character of the toilet attendant and try to paint Cheryl as the victim which to me is both absurd and disgusting and although she's not responsible for what her fans think and say I can't help partly holding her partly responsible for this because she never showed the remorse or admitted she was wrong despite the fact she was found guilty.

So bringing it around to Cheryl and dancing in case I get accused of derailing a thread again :rolleyes: I've never actually thought she's that amazing a dancer - she's a better dancer than she is singer (let's face it that's not exactly difficult), She's a decent mover but I can't see that she's a truly gifted dancer and in her videos and performances it's mostly her backing dancers who seem to be doing most of the work.

I've no doubt though that if she ever did decide to do Strictly she'd do really well and would probably win. With the right pro and creative choreography she would no doubt pull off some stunning performances. She'd definitely work well with a pro like Hough or Artem Chigvintsev ( I mention Artem becasue I've read that apparently he's said that Cheryl would be his ideal celebrity partner).
  • CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    Cheryl would never be allowed to do it as I believe she has ballroom dancing experience.

Kimberley said last year (on ITT) that Cheryl had been to her training sessions and gave her lots of advice - sounded like she knew what she was talking about
  • *Topaz**Topaz* Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CaroUK wrote: »
    Cheryl would never be allowed to do it as I believe she has ballroom dancing experience.

Kimberley said last year (on ITT) that Cheryl had been to her training sessions and gave her lots of advice - sounded like she knew what she was talking about

I don't think she'd do it because she doesn't need to but I do think she'd be allowed to if she wanted to.

We were discussing earlier in the thread that apparently Jill Halfpenny did ballroom dancing as a child and Nicole Scherzinger had extensive dance training/performing - I'm pretty sure some of that must have inlcuded Latin before she did DWTS.
  • komentaightorkomentaightor Posts: 779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    footygirl wrote: »
    Was not a fan of Jill. I wanted Aled to win the series. He would have made a good champion

Aled winning? Me too. Apparently Lilia cried for days. Not fair coming 4th
  • jake lylejake lyle Posts: 6,146
    Forum Member
    CaroUK wrote: »

LOL of course they would have let her do it given her profile.
    Anyway she is way out of strictly's league.
  • TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jake lyle wrote: »
    LOL of course they would have let her do it given her profile.
    Anyway she is way out of strictly's league.

Lets hope it stays that way lol