Options

Annoying things people do!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sorry if this annoys people but I can't stand people who push into the back of me with their push chairs/baby buggies and then instead of apologising shoot evils at you for being there in the first place.

people who feel the need to snog the face off their partner in public, usually bus stops and usually very loudly so that you can hear every squelchy sucking sound - get a room.

I find as I get older I find more and more things that annoy me or irritate me , maybe my bs threshold is just lower :)
  • Options
    honeypothoneypot Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People who park cars on pavements in such a way that anybody with a buggy or walking frame have to go into the road to get round them! :mad:

People who tut at my friend when she doesn't move her tripple buggy into the road so they can stay on the pavement. :mad: :mad:

People who go through a pelican crossing on flashing amber when people are still crossing (especially with toddlers)! :mad:

Parents who insist the must get as close to the school gate in their car as possible, usually blocking the road or restricting a childs view of the road, but when they walk (usually if the car is in for a service) moan how dangerous this practice is :confused:

People who moan about things but are caught doing it themselves!
  • Options
    Holly GolightlyHolly Golightly Posts: 4,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People who complain about every little tiny thing, and think the whole world is out to get them (i have a friend like this. she does my HEAD IN sometimes!)

The cash machine one!!

Old people stopping suddenly in the middle of a busy street

People who think nothing of blowing their disgusting **** smoke all over you. Urgh.

Toast crumbs in the butter!!!
  • Options
    tanstaafltanstaafl Posts: 22,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aeronautical annoyances

People who let their kids kick the back of your seat.

People who recline their seat as far back as possible as soon as the plane takes off.

People who think that hand luggage means anything to hand whatever the size.
  • Options
    JDnmJDnm Posts: 1,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tanstaafl wrote:
    People who recline their seat as far back as possible as soon as the plane takes off.

Yes! I wouldn't dream of reclining my seat on an airplane if there is someone behind me. It is just plane selfish!

*Politicians - cant answer simple questions.

*Negative-thinking people who, just because something is difficult or untried, say "I cant do that".

*People standing behind you in a queue who push and beckon you to go to the first free till as soon as the shop assistant shouts next. Shut up! Mind your own business! I heard them!

*People in the pub who come to the bar after you, knowing this, yet dont tell the barstaff "he/she was here before me" when they get served before you.

DRIVING

*As a runner - drivers who wont slow down and insist on turning down a road you have to cross at the same time, first, even when there is no traffic around, just to save themselves a precious second, and causing you to have to stop and wait for them.

*Drivers who go in the left hand lane but turn right at a roundabout! What are they thinking?!

*Drivers on the inside lane of a motorway who will not move over for motorists joining from the sliproad. So dangerous!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People who, when you're stuffing your shopping into carrier bags as fast as you can, insist on pushing their shopping trolleys through the checkouts not caring if they hit you - Yes I'm still here, give me a chance for Gods sake.

People who sit at junctions and pull out in front of you right at the last minute

Anybody who doesnt acknowledge the fact that you've held the door open, let them out of a junction, etc. A 'thank you' doesnt cost a thing

People who throw lit cigarette ends out of car windows. In fact, anybody who cant be bothered to put something in a bin

People who get up my a*se on the way home - no I wont go quicker, if anything I'll go slower, I'm not getting points on my licence

People who STILL insist on driving whilst illegally using a mobile phone - yes the law applys to you too
  • Options
    EspressoEspresso Posts: 18,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JDnm wrote:
    Yes! I wouldn't dream of reclining my seat on an airplane if there is someone behind me. It is just plane selfish!
    :D Good one!!

I hate it when people walk straight out of shop doorways, without looking then give you guff if they bump into you

Er hello? Do you drive like that, you silly person?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People who pack all their shopping really slowly, then seem amazed when their told the price and that they have to reach into 6 layers of clothing to extract purse/wallet etc then can't deside whether to have cash back, then patiently return said wallet/purse to clothes before exiting the checkout!

Grrrrr

Or people who start packing AFTER they have paid!
    I don't like it when people cycle on the road, thats what the path is for!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chubbler wrote:
    Or people who start packing AFTER they have paid!
    I don't like it when people cycle on the road, thats what the path is for!

I don't like it when people cycle on the path. That is what the road is for!

Also, cyclists who think that traffic lights dont apply to them.

ACTIVE
    :mad: Press Red for Sport
  • Options
    susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People who exist? Guess that just about covers it! ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    susie4964 wrote:
    People who exist? Guess that just about covers it! ;)

Fascist.

ACTIVE
    :mad: Press Red for Kay Burley Naked
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JDnm wrote:
    I don't like it when people cycle on the path. That is what the road is for!

Also, cyclists who think that traffic lights dont apply to them.

ACTIVE
    :mad: Press Red for Sport

I just looked it up on the internet and its say you should bike on the road incase a cyclist bikes into a pedestrian. Wouldn't it be worse if a car hits a cyclist instead of a cyclist hitting a pedestrian? Also if your in a car you have to swerve out of the way. I biked on the road once a loads of people beebped their car horns at me. Its just plain rude. :mad:
  • Options
    susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JDnm wrote:
    Fascist.

ACTIVE
    :mad: Press Red for Kay Burley Naked

Aw, come on now - I did put in a sarky face! Anyway, I wouldn't be on here talking to you lot if I hated everybody, would I? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chubbler wrote:
    I just looked it up on the internet and its say you should bike on the road incase a cyclist bikes into a pedestrian. Wouldn't it be worse if a car hits a cyclist instead of a cyclist hitting a pedestrian? Also if your in a car you have to swerve out of the way. I biked on the road once a loads of people beebped their car horns at me. Its just plain rude. :mad:

Yes, it would be worse if a car crashed into a cyclist, but it is still a vehicle so it belongs on the road. Also, as long as you are keeping to the side and signalling properly, instead of wading all over the road whilst eating a burger, other motorists shouldnt have to swerve and hurl abuse. If they do, then they are c0cks.

ACTIVE
    :mad: Press Red for a good time
  • Options
    Holly GolightlyHolly Golightly Posts: 4,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JDnm wrote:
    ACTIVE
    :mad: Press Red for a good time

THAT is annoying ;)
  • Options
    tghe-retfordtghe-retford Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People who smoke on the buses and then I have to take in a lungful of their smoke! Sorry, but I don't want some of the off licence's finest in my lungs thank you very much...

...Said people who also drink on the buses too, if I wanted to be somewhere that stank of smoke and drink, I'd go to... oh, wait... :D

Groups of people on the buses where one person is playing trance or dance tunes on their mobiles, usually one male impressing a number of females (why?!? :confused: ) playing their music to everyone within earshot (and you thought someone playing music loud with headphones was bad!!!) I would be so tempted to take their phone and throw it out of the window, to the apprechiation and applause of the other bus passengers. (Note: don't do that, it's naughty and/or you'll end up on the severe end of a telling off/beating up/A&E/coffin)

Parents who let their kids get out of control on buses, today I had a kid who managed to open the emergency exit on the bus, would have made a nice headline that if he fell out of the door! (Bear in mind the bus was going at around 60mph at this point in the rush hour on a main road!). Naturally the kid got a good smack and the bus driver wasn't best pleased about the kid opening the door (we'll he didn't acknowledge my thank you when I left the bus, that's how I could tell you see...)

People who take an eternity packing their bags when shopping after shifting through their purse, taking out everything to retrieve their card, taking an eternity to enter their PIN, asking if they can sign instead, putting card away and walking off with their shopping, by which time I'm 2st lighter and the person behind me is resorting to eating the biscuits they have in their basket to stay alive. (I think the fourth person along may have resorted to cannibalism, best move along methinks!)

People who take a trolley of 30 or more items to a 10 or less items checkout, and the checkout person lets them, why? It's common sense gone stark raving bonkers!

People who go to the cash only checkout and just because they've spotted me in the queue, get out their ultra Platinum diamond encrusted limited edition credit card for a purchase of 60 odd pence! (would these be the same people who then manage to find 60 odd pence in change in their purse/wallet to buy a drink/snack at the snack/cigarette kiosk? Oh, yes it would be!)

Work colleagues who expect me to do the work of three people at once and then go tell the supervisior when unsuprisingly, I manage to fall behind (I couldn't see that coming!!! :rolleyes: ). And then having said supervisior tell me off for falling behind!

ACTIVE
    :mad: Press Red for a good ol' slap!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    susie4964 wrote:
    Aw, come on now - I did put in a sarky face! Anyway, I wouldn't be on here talking to you lot if I hated everybody, would I? :D

Ok, but dont let it happen again young lady.

ACTIVE
    :mad: Press Red for cake
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The cash machine one - made worse when their card is returned, then they decide that they want another service, and put it back in. Another 3 minutes wasted then.... :rolleyes:

People who park in the yellow hatched, no waiting box to 'pop' to the cash machines. Do rules not apply to you? :mad:

People who park in parent and toddler spaces who don't have their toddler or baby with them - park a few yards further away - the excercise will do you good. :mad: :mad:

People who park in disabled spaces who are clearly very able bodied. There are people who actually need them a lot more than you. :mad:
  • Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People who use your pen but don't put the top back on so that it dries up.

People who borrow your car, leave the keys lying about then can't remember where they've put them.

People who leave one sheet of lavatory paper draped artfully so that they don't have to renew the roll.

People who leave their car in the drive so that I have to leave mine in the road because they're too lazy to put their car in the garage.

People who put empty milk containers back in the fridge.

People who use the same knife for the butter and the marmite leaving the butter messy.

People who take the cordless phone into another room and don't return it to it's base.

People who insist on watching the football or racing on television and then go to sleep, but wake up the second you change the programme.

People who won't put their slippers on indoors but traipse mud around because they're "just going out again".

People who don't know the meaning of the words please, thank you or sorry.

People who do half a job badly then expect me to finish it perfectly.

People who put the radio on in the bedroom at bed time but get narky if I dare to put the television on.

People who don't appreciate me:(

For people, read your OH, eh :D

On the subject of milk, people who steal my milk out of the fridge at work. I took a 1 litre carton in this morning, for sharing between me and one other colleague. Yet this afternoon when another colleague took the tray to make the whole section a cup of tea/coffee, she shouted from the kitchen, "Kev, have you brought any new milk in. This one's nearly gone" Grrr :mad: Thieving gits.
  • Options
    ready2watchready2watch Posts: 3,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is just random stuff because I am wound up today. The following things really get on my wick!

People who take ages at cash machines even though they can see there is large queue behind them!

People on busses who pile all their bags and shopping next to them on the seat and don't bother to move it even if the bus is packed and there are people standing!

People who park their cars over the line in car parks

People who don't bother indicating on roundabouts

Pedestrians walking straight accross a busy road in front of the cars even though there is a crossing just a bit further along

Parents who let their badly behaved brats run riot in shops/supermarkets etc!

lol sorry if my list is long, but what the hell.

1. I hate it when people think they can do or say what they want and then the other person has to do what they are told.

2. I hate it when people think because there might be something dodgy in a drink or in a food and they think you should not drink it or even eat it.

3. I hate it when people judge other people all the time because it just annoys me, what do they think they are better?.

4. I hate it when people try to control other people all the time, i hate it when they try and brainwash you or whatever they do to control you i hate it.

5. I hate it when people bully other people because they think it feels better and they think they are the only ones who have problems.

6. I hate it when people scream or shout at you because they think they are the boss or they can do whatever they like, really annoys me.

7. I hate it when people are nice to your face but then make fun of you behind your backs, these people are "two-faced".

8. I hate it when the weather comes on and they have to have cheesy good looking men or women telling us the
    weather. I Know its sort of judging, but i hate it, because they are sort of trying to say something, or they are judging or whatever, you know what i mean.

9. I hate it when in reality shows they always have to have these phone numbers to make people phone, but then again you all are stupid to phone up in the first place.

10. I hate it when Americans make a big deal about there country but they think they can kill and torture people when it suits them, the word is aragont.

11. I hate it when people think they are so much better then the other person, the word is Snob.

12. I hate the television because they always have to put the advertisements on, most of them are to phone up off course, again brainwashing.

I think ill leave it at that, i did say i am sorry if the list will be long. But i have more, but i dont want to bore you all, i hope you had fun reading it.
  • Options
    tghe-retfordtghe-retford Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

ACTIVE
    :mad: Press Red for a good ol' slap!
    And don't forget JDnm you can go active at any time by pressing the [highlight]red[/highlight] button on your remote control, ooo, look! You can see a celebrity falling down in screen six or you can look at a few members of parliament drifting to sleep in screen three, all you need to do is just press that [highlight]red[/highlight] button on your remote control to go active! :D

(yeah, I could see why that could get annoying, I find it annoying myself... :mad: )
  • Options
    charlie1charlie1 Posts: 10,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Selfish ignoramuses who park in disabled spaces when they are so obviously able-bodied. :mad:
    Drivers who don't say thank-you when you let them pass out in front of you.
    People who think that because they have a better hook on the English language, think it's ok to take the piss out of you because you're less literate than them.
    Bullies!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    charlie1 wrote:
    Selfish ignoramuses who park in disabled spaces when they are so obviously able-bodied. :mad:
    Drivers who don't say thank-you when you let them pass out in front of you.
    People who think that because they have a better hook on the English language, think it's ok to take the piss out of you because you're less literate then them.
    Bullies!

Its langwidge, not 'language', you moron.
  • Options
    charlie1charlie1 Posts: 10,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JDnm wrote:
    Its langwidge, not 'language', you moron.

Wtf are you going on about. :D

EDIT:

Are you pissed! :D
  • Options
    Dominatrix_BexDominatrix_Bex Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JDnm wrote:
    ACTIVE
    :mad: Press Red for cake

I'm pressing red and it's not working :(

I want cake :mad: