:eek:Tell me no one's asked you that? Tell me *cries*

No comment :o
  • Options
    swirlygirlswirlygirl Posts: 5,390
    Forum Member
    Crashed wrote:
    No comment :o

:eek:

Actually, DS doesn't have a smiley for the image that's in my mind!!

*hides and cries*
  • Options
    CrashedCrashed Posts: 1,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    swirlygirl wrote:
    :eek:

Actually, DS doesn't have a smiley for the image that's in my mind!!

*hides and cries*

Please, do not make me laff :cry:
  • Options
    mulldoonmulldoon Posts: 4,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    swirlygirl wrote:
    You seriously don't know how lucky ;)
    Sorry swirl!!...but i'd rather go around with a tampon shoved up my backdoor for a few days a month than having to shave my boat race all the time!! ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Shaving is a doddle compared to bleeding every month and all the hormonal changes that come with it!

I shave my legs every couple of days and other bits, PLUS bleed :p

Crashed, why can't you laugh? *hugs*
  • Options
    mulldoonmulldoon Posts: 4,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    swirlygirl wrote:
    Shaving is a doddle compared to bleeding every month and all the hormonal changes that come with it!

What other bits?? :o:o
  • Options
    topcat2topcat2 Posts: 6,265
    Forum Member
    swirlygirl wrote:

god do you think so I think I'd rather keep my hideous periods than shave everyday my legs are that sensitive that they bleed and I don't shave them every day. Removing cream and waxing bring me out in massive rashes. My face would be a right mess if I was a bloke Id have to grow a beard. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mulldoon wrote:
    What other bits?? :o:o

Never you mind :p
    topcat2 wrote:
    god do you think so I think I'd rather keep my hideous periods than shave everyday my legs are that sensitive that they bleed and I don't shave them every day. Removing cream and waxing bring me out in massive rashes. My face would be a right mess if I was a bloke Id have to grow a beard. :eek:

I don't think that's overly common though. Have you tried various waxes like aloe wax, as I find that works best for me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,898
    Forum Member
    I hate waxing my legs it hurts
  • Options
    PeachiePeachie Posts: 4,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To the OP, KY Jelly should help a lot. It sounds obvious, and possibly unhelpful, but try to relax. Start off with the small ones. I may have some sort of problem but I can barely feel the mini ones go in. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I still find it odd that people would use something that would absorb onto the tampon before putting it in. All it's going to do is hinder the absorption of the blood surely?

I still say everyone should get a bloody mooncup! :D No absorption of natural fluids that maintain pH balance, inert, no risk of TSS, better for the environment and better for your purse!

welshbabe, you need to do it in the am, have some ibuprofen a bit beforehand and use something like an aloe wax. Also get someone else to do it for you as it's easier! Then make sure you put on, say, an aloe vera cream/gel every few hours after.

I love getting waxed :D
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what is a mooncup? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A mooncup!! I love my mooncup :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    swirlygirl wrote:
    I still find it odd that people would use something that would absorb onto the tampon before putting it in. All it's going to do is hinder the absorption of the blood surely?

I still say everyone should get a bloody mooncup! :D No absorption of natural fluids that maintain pH balance, inert, no risk of TSS, better for the environment and better for your purse!

welshbabe, you need to do it in the am, have some ibuprofen a bit beforehand and use something like an aloe wax. Also get someone else to do it for you as it's easier! Then make sure you put on, say, an aloe vera cream/gel every few hours after.

THey do say thought that they are very hard to use if you still have your V Plates.

I would think if you can't use a tampon theres no way you'd get a mooncup in.

I do love my mooncup though its wonderful. So much better if you are a bit dry down there too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like applicator tampons, I like the normal ones. I feel sorry for all you girls who find it really difficult. I find it really easy - you just put it up there...!
  • Options
    CrashedCrashed Posts: 1,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    swirlygirl wrote:
    You are correct, it can cause a problem with some
    but there is also another possible drawback if the
    wrong tampon type for the flow is used what slides
    in can slide back out :eek:
    swirlygirl wrote:
    Me runs to train station :D

Mooncup ? :confused: hello google :p
  • Options
    CaramelsCaramels Posts: 2,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peachie wrote:
    To the OP, KY Jelly should help a lot. It sounds obvious, and possibly unhelpful, but try to relax. Start off with the small ones. I may have some sort of problem but I can barely feel the mini ones go in. :o

Dear OP,

It could be to do with the angle of your v and the tilt of your womb; there are some people who cannot use tampons.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    swirlygirl wrote:

um, I'd prefer to get a clean one! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    swirlygirl wrote:
    A mooncup!! I love my mooncup :D

Well, I'll be. Certainly something worth considering. Saves on the environment. :)
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The mooncups sound really cool. I might try it next time im on. But im just curious about how you deal with them if you goto a nightclub or something? You can't exactly empty it then waltz out with it to the sinks to give it a rinse and then go put it back in :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    latszas wrote:
    The mooncups sound really cool. I might try it next time im on. But im just curious about how you deal with them if you goto a nightclub or something? You can't exactly empty it then waltz out with it to the sinks to give it a rinse and then go put it back in :eek:

Well my main advice is not to wearthem if you are getting drunk unless you are really good at getting them out. I've managed every time except when I was slaughtered. I have a little bottle of water spray I use. Empty it down the toilet then 2 sprays and wipe it with a tissue then put it back in, simple.
  • Options
    CaramelsCaramels Posts: 2,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    latszas wrote:

I'm not sure how this would stand from an infection control point of view; rinsing an item containing body fluids in a handbasin used by others sounds gross. Shouldn't the cup be disinfected each time? Helpful to the environment it may be, but that seems its only benefit.