Options

Gossip girl starting tonight!

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Erm no Dan could not get any hotter. Blake Lively is such a lucky biatch.

And yeah C/B are really good for the first few episodes of season 2. And then it's like ok we get it they want to be together but can't, so can we have a little closure on them now?! Urgh. But I do love them in the first episode.
  • Options
    ChristaChrista Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    helenj1986 wrote: »
    P.S that guys English accent is appalling .( I still find it hard to believe that chuck is English in real life ..he's so....American lol )
    Oh I like totally agree. If they can get a English guy to play Chuck - why can't they get an English guy to play a Lord?

They have no idea how distractingly bad that accent is.

XO XO
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never watched series 1 when it was on but I bought the boxset last week and am currently watching epsiode 17. I skyplussed the new episode and will watch it tomorrow :)
  • Options
    jde-tvjde-tv Posts: 4,930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thw whole LORD thing was a but stupid, and his accent is terrible! But thata actualy how chuck sounds in real life!!! glad they made him put on American Accent!

Last nights was goodm, but it did feel like a different show that was set in the hamptons! (im thinking a 2nd spiin off!)
  • Options
    ChristaChrista Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved the whole Hamptons thing - I wish they'd go there more often...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was brilliant but agree that the Lord's accent was appalling! Surely there can't be a lack of decent English actors over there?!
  • Options
    circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this slipped under rador for me! luckily i spotted it in sky planner,have sky plused the 1st episode repeat and will watch tonight

i too was shcoked when i found out chuck was really british actor

and people say i look like dan lol
  • Options
    introspectionintrospection Posts: 393
    Forum Member
    I enjoyed the first episode of series 2, and i'm looking forward to the second episode tonight!:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Gossip girl search list

Hope U like it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    great first episode although its as if summer changed nothing as they have just got everything back to how it was in season 1 with dan/serena and blair/chuck

dan had genuine reason to be angry with serena,i would like to have seen that prolonged

english lord sucked lol

we need vannessa!!!!!!!!!

also did you guys notice jennys voice? she was ill back then,has her voice gone back to normal now?
  • Options
    introspectionintrospection Posts: 393
    Forum Member
    I enjoyed the first episode of series 2, and i'm looking forward to the second episode tonight!:)

I'm now hooked!:D
  • Options
    jde-tvjde-tv Posts: 4,930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    last nights was ok, nothing special. I couldnt wait for them to get back to New York! hope it gets better when there back at school!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,204
    Forum Member
    I wasn't has happy with the new series hopefully it will better next week!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    average 2nd episode this week,everything is just the same as season1 now thoguh lol with vanessa pining for nate again,chuck after blair,dan and serena together,jenny trying to make it in fasion world lol

SHAKE IT UP A LITTLE.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I made it about 15 mins in before I got bored and turned it off - can someone tells me it picks up (or not)???