Digital Spy Mods! Please stop spoiling The Apprentice!

2»

Comments

• Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi, I do appreciate that it's frustrating to have shows like The Apprentice spoiled.

We have generally tried to not stick pictures on the front page on Wednesday night and we avoid spoiler headlines, so we can't reveal it on Twitter etc.

However, as most other rival websites publications tend to splash with the eliminated contestant on Thursday morning, it's always a hard call for us, as to whether we keep their picture hidden.

I'm not sure that this is really an answer, but we are aware of the problem. As other posters have said, avoiding reading News or Apprentice DS pages before you've watched the show is the only way to be certain that it isn't spoiled.

Alex - Reality TV Editor

no need to justify it at all- ppl should stay off the internet if they don't want to know
  • Captain StableCaptain Stable Posts: 2,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HollyC wrote: »
    If you want to go on DS and not find spoilers on the first page, it is simple to Google search DS for the specific page you want and go straight there (eg the Soaps homepage or DS forums), bypassing the main homepage.

I have the same problem as OP. I am often at work when TA airs, and when i get home i can download the episode via iPlayer.
    I have a bookmark that takes me directly to the cult forum, bypassing the main page altogether - however the Cult forum often had the red banner telling who has been fired.

For that reason i go to other forums while waiting the episode to download. Forums that don't tell me the results of the show I'm waiting to watch.
  • David McMahonDavid McMahon Posts: 652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps some parts the site can be turned on/off via cookie/ similar tech.

So your DS cookie blocks TA or Strictly etc on at least the results night??

Would also mean I can live a FixFactor free life on DS too! :)

Just an idea don't kill me! :D