The official ECLIPSE movie thread*

123457»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit disapointed with this film. Found it the most boring and nothing new happened particularly :(
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    Bit disapointed with this film. Found it the most boring and nothing new happened particularly :(

Really? that's a shame. I enjoyed eclipse much more than new moon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Eclipse was the best of the franchise so far. You can tell they've had a bigger budget on the SFX and the added battle scene that isn't in the book really livens up the action and stops it just being a 'middle' part to Twiglight's begining and Breaking Dawn's end.
  • ItsAnObsessionItsAnObsession Posts: 2,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I finally watched this yesterday. And actually thought it was better than New Moon. I enjoyed it :)
    Forum Member
    question to those who have the jacob or edward cover of new moon...is it one of those slip cases with the normal cover underneath?
    Forum Member
    Has anyone heard about the spoof? I saw the trailer for it the other night at the cinema...vampires suck trailer surprises me that they can get away with using all of the original character names.
  • gorgeousgirlgorgeousgirl Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    question to those who have the jacob or edward cover of new moon...is it one of those slip cases with the normal cover underneath?

Nope there is no slip case, just the dvd cover with either Edward, Bella or Jacob on it.
  • gorgeousgirlgorgeousgirl Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    Has anyone heard about the spoof? I saw the trailer for it the other night at the cinema...vampires suck trailer surprises me that they can get away with using all of the original character names.

Urgh I hate these films, this one looks so so bad.
  • biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    :
    Urgh I hate these films, this one looks so so bad.

i do hate those films to but this one is actually abit OKish ish :D:o if you like the twilights its fun to watch the piss takes kinda like scary movie is to scream

were as the others are just ripping of everymovie in sight
    Forum Member
    Nope there is no slip case, just the dvd cover with either Edward, Bella or Jacob on it.

Thanks for that. :)
    Forum Member

the characters names are changed to the sullens;) so hes edward sullen

bella is called betty i think
    Forum Member
    biggebruv wrote: »
    the characters names are changed to the sullens;) so hes edward sullen

bella is called betty i think

Ahh right I didn't notice this when I saw the trailer. Makes sense now. Was gonna say surely they could be sued! :eek:
    Forum Member
    :
    Ahh right I didn't notice this when I saw the trailer. Makes sense now. Was gonna say surely they could be sued! :eek:

the movie was leaked online months ago i heard:o:D
    Forum Member
    Thought I'd bump this thread seeing as it's out today.

Who's got it/buying it?

I'm going into town today so I'll pop into HMV and buy the 2 disc edition

It's definately the best one of the three so far
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    i got it, i wasn't really impressed with the extras on it, was looking forward to it as well
  • Nick_DKNick_DK Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im not a Twlight fan myslef but I just watched the 3rd film on dvd actually thought it was really good
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,440
    Forum Member
    sazzel wrote: »
    i got it, i wasn't really impressed with the extras on it, was looking forward to it as well

I'm not a massive fan of "extras" anyway but I had to turn off both commentaries on the grounds they are both tedius. Pattinson and Stewart must be in the running for being two of the dullest people ever to do an commentary.
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    just saw this last night...great,easily the best twilight saga film so far

"doesnt he own a shirt?" lmao

the first 2 films had great moments but eclipse is just very good fro start to finish
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got the special edition blu ray steelbook with all three films in when it was released, have seen all three films now and was really surprised just how good the films are and the PQ is awsume on blu ray.
  • cherbrinkleyfancherbrinkleyfan Posts: 1,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am currently reading the book (i read the first two about 2 years ago but have only just got onto the third lol) it's the red edge book, really plush!

I havent seen the film yet but if its anything like the book, it'll be amazing