Options

Kristen Stewart is the new face of Balenciaga Fragrance

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 487
Forum Member
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2086199/Kristen-Stewart-new-face-Balenciaga-perfume.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

She has changed quite a lot last year, she's gone from tomboy to glam (you could see it from last years photoshoots and her appearances at fashion shows). She even said in an interview that she feels more like a woman now. I'm happy that she's the new face of the fragrance :)

Comments

• Options
    LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has a face on her like a wet weekend in Skegness. Just what I want in a beauty ad...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2086199/Kristen-Stewart-new-face-Balenciaga-perfume.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

She has changed quite a lot last year, she's gone from tomboy to glam (you could see it from last years photoshoots and her appearances at fashion shows). She even said in an interview that she feels more like a woman now. I'm happy that she's the new face of the fragrance :)
    She looks so different in this photoshoot, I hope the ads would be just like the W magazine pictures: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2025324/Breaking-Dawn-star-Kristen-Stewart-drops-grunge-W-Magazine-photoshoot.html
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has a face on her like a wet weekend in Skegness. Just what I want in a beauty ad...

She's just not as bubbly and dare I say fake as the other Hollywood stars. She's a normal girl. She swears, she gets moody, she doesn't like heels that much and prefers dressing casually. She doesn't fake tan, she's just herself and I like that about her.

It is possible that she's one of those rare kinds that deep down just wants to act, and doesn't really care for fame.
  • Options
    j24j24 Posts: 3,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    She's just not as bubbly and dare I say fake as the other Hollywood stars. She's a normal girl. She swears, she gets moody, she doesn't like heels that much and prefers dressing casually. She doesn't fake tan, she's just herself and I like that about her.

It is possible that she's one of those rare kinds that deep down just wants to act, and doesn't really care for fame.

Agree with all of this ^^^ :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    I agree too :D
  • Options
    DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree too :D

and me :D
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But she's not in the advert there, is she? She might liven up when she appears in the advert.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think so too. And props to her for refusing to play the fame game.
  • Options
    Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,391
    Forum Member
    Beautiful woman and a fine actress (don't bother saying "yeah...but Twilight sux!" or "she doesn't smile!!!111") because Big Boy Barry will give you a cyber Big Barry Splash.
  • Options
    frostfrost Posts: 4,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's just not as bubbly and dare I say fake as the other Hollywood stars.

No she isnt, she is just miserable all the time. that is how she portrays herself. Miserable and as though she cant be arsed with and doesnt like publicity etc..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    frost wrote: »
    No she isnt, she is just miserable all the time. that is how she portrays herself. Miserable and as though she cant be arsed with and doesnt like publicity etc..

She's not miserable. She just isn't comfortable when doing interviews, award show appearances, public appearances etc...which is not unheard of with actors. It is true that you rarely see her smiling in photographs, but that's got more to do with the type of photos that websites and magazines choose to publish
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So you've hung around with her in her private life then?
  • Options
    j24j24 Posts: 3,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Never? REALLY?
  • Options
    Dennis CDennis C Posts: 1,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"Wear this fragrance and you'll pull dead guys or werewolves" :rolleyes:
    She's not miserable. She just isn't comfortable when doing interviews, award show appearances, public appearances etc...which is not unheard of with actors. It is true that you rarely see her smiling in photographs, but that's got more to do with the type of photos that websites and magazines choose to publish

clearly she puts her uncomfortableness aside when tney wave a big fat cheque at her then! And by 'big fat cheque' I don't mean the late Robert Maxwell (he was a big fat Czech) but loadsamoney, lol! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dennis C wrote: »
    "Wear this fragrance and you'll pull dead guys or werewolves" :rolleyes:

clearly she puts her uncomfortableness aside when tney wave a big fat cheque at her then! And by 'big fat cheque' I don't mean the late Robert Maxwell (he was a big fat Czech) but loadsamoney, lol! :p

She may enjoy actually making the film, but not necessarily doing the junkets, press conferences and talk show circuit to promote it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She may enjoy actually making the film, but not necessarily doing the junkets, press conferences and talk show circuit to promote it.

I think they mean the Balenciaga job, not acting.

i don't have much of an opinion on her myself, but always find it strange when labels like Balenciaga choose very young girls as their 'face'. Surely the women who have the income to buy such labels will generally be older? I wouldnt have thought the Twilight audience would be their target market.
    Another example was Emma Watson for Burberry.
    I know they will want a beautiful face but they always choose so young.
    and i'm not saying this because i'm an older woman, i'm 23.
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really cant be bothered with her, everything seems such a huge effort for her.