Remember Me.......Limited Release??

J105J105 Posts: 955
Forum Member
✭✭
Hi!!
I am gutted:mad:
Just checked my local cineworld and cannot find one anywhere near me thats showing RM when it opens on Friday :cry:

Comments

• caren197caren197 Posts: 1,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All my local cinemas don't have the showtimes up yet. I would have thought it would get a big release, its been advertised for weeks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cinemas in Leicester, where I live, don't update their timetables until the Wednesday usually when it comes to the following weeks listings.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's showing near me:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're doing you a favour.
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lady Hoot wrote: »
    They're doing you a favour.

Oh come on, I've not seen it, but that ending sounds hilarious. Maybe not if you live in New York, mind. ;)
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J105 wrote: »
    Hi!!
    I am gutted:mad:
    Just checked my local cineworld and cannot find one anywhere near me thats showing RM when it opens on Friday :cry:

Yeah, cos it's crap! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought this too, but I went to my local one to ask and she was just late updating the website, my tickets are booked. Just keep checking back or ring your local cinema.
  • Mrs CMrs C Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just back from cinema...and have to admit I liked it, pretty good performances all round RPAtz v easy on the eye, Pierce Brosnan dreadful but liked it..:cry:
  • J105J105 Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You guys were right and i was able to see it at my local in the end.....I thought it was a great little film.
    Rob was excellent.....he just has that something about him that works well on the big screen.
    Off to see it again tonight :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would've seen this, but I don't think I'll bother after hearing about the ending. It's not that it offends me or anything, I just think a film that has to resort to such cheap tactics can't be worth seeing.
  • Rincewind78Rincewind78 Posts: 2,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this movie - i will never see ever ever.

but what happens at the end?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 483
    Forum Member
    Just been to see it and thought it was really good:)
    Thought Rob was v.good in it and the girl who played his little sis.
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this movie - i will never see ever ever.

but what happens at the end?!
    As the film ends the camera pans out and you see Robert Pattinson's character is on the 92nd floor of the world trade center on September 11th 2001.
  • Rincewind78Rincewind78 Posts: 2,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers JCR!!!

thats different! still wont watch it though!
  • mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member
    It's a brilliant film.
    Great performances. Especially from Robert and Pierce.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    I thought the only good bit was the ending.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have seen this movie twice and I am going again, Robert Pattinson was excellent, it is a great film. Despite what a lot of people think Robert is a really good actor.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    israel01 wrote: »
    I have seen this movie twice and I am going again, Robert Pattinson was excellent, it is a great film. Despite what a lot of people think Robert is a really good actor.

Lord Almighty! :D

If it wasn't for Twilight and this was R-Patz debut film you wouldn't even have watched it once let alone going to see it 3 times!
  • alisonrose3764alisonrose3764 Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear - it was so dull!
    I just can't bear these films where nothing is ever said - or if it is its not said with words that make sense!
    Terrible film overall - I actually thought Mr Bronson was ok - and the ex wife - as for everyone ese pretty poor.
    Sorry RPatz fans but it was just another average performance.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed it (and yes, I went to see it as it had Robert Pattinson in it :o) but not something I think I'd want to see more than once.

For his debut film I think it was ok - nothing more, nothing less.