Sam Callahan for Celebrity Big Brother? *SPECULATION*

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 341
Forum Member
Let's face it, we all know the guy can't sing for toffee, and there's no way in hell he's going to win, but do you reckon he could follow in Frankie Cocozza's footsteps and go in the Celebrity Big Brother house next year?

Can really see it happening, as much as I hope it doesn't!

Thoughts?

Comments

• Jessica_HambyJessica_Hamby Posts: 1,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    greggyboi wrote: »
    Let's face it, we all know the guy can't sing for toffee, and there's no way in hell he's going to win, but do you reckon he could follow in Frankie Cocozza's footsteps and go in the Celebrity Big Brother house next year?

Can really see it happening, as much as I hope it doesn't!

Thoughts?

Is he that much of a fame tart? :confused:

Thing is, Frankie had created a bit of a buzz around himself. Admittedly it was notoriety rather than anything else, but his name was known and talked about. That's why they wanted him on. People wanted to know a bit more about him. Sam is a bit of a blank slate. I'm not sure enough people are interested in him for him to be an asset to the show.

I must admit I find it hard to see him going anywhere in the music biz. I know not being able to sing hasn't stopped Britney or Madonna or Chery Cole but I've yet to see Sam creating the same kind of buzz as they did.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On reflection, if he can get on it, it might be good for him. He comes across as a "nice guy" and the BB voters seem to like "nice guys".

Of course it may not suit his personality. It'll be horrible in there, with a Pete Burns or someone equally difficult to get along with and if he has a temper then he's probably best staying out. The other thing I wonder is if people will take him seriously as a musician afterwards. I associate CBB with Z-list. I realise that may sound snobbish but I'm not alone. It sort of reeks of desperation and last chances (for the UK housemates at least). Even Jermaine Jackson was pretty much done as a musical force when he went in there.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel for him if the rumours are true that Katie Price is going in as well. He's just the sort of pretty boy fresh meat she would want to have on a plate for breakfast
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised if him or Shelley turned up, as CBB usually take in 1 or 2 rejects from BGT or X Factor whether it be going in the house or appearances on S**t on the Side

And let's not forget the last 'reject' to go in won the show and is now the S**t on the Side presenter, then again he didn't have much competition in the house apart from Speidi
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I feel for him if the rumours are true that Katie Price is going in as well. He's just the sort of pretty boy fresh meat she would want to have on a plate for breakfast

I expect he'll manage. He's no blushing virgin like that boy with the stammer from Pop Idol. Didn't she say he was like a rabbit in the headlights? :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    I expect he'll manage. He's no blushing virgin like that boy with the stammer from Pop Idol. Didn't she say he was like a rabbit in the headlights? :eek:

Didn't she try it on with the innocent looking one in District 3. :o. Sam seems like he'd be Jay from the Inbetweeners though.
    "I've pulled loads of girls," meaning. One.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't she try it on with the innocent looking one in District 3. :o. Sam seems like he'd be Jay from the Inbetweeners though.

When I posted something about the fact that Sam can't sing I got quite a few responses telling me I must be a girl that Sam dumped or something. I've never met the guy but a bunch of people seemed convinced that I was an ex with a vendetta.

It was weird. It left me wondering if he was a bit of a user or something.

He's good looking in a boy next door kind of way and he looks nice with his shirt off but I suspect he's more of a play the field type than a loyal boyfriend. I have no evidence for this, just an impression. I think he'd be fine with Katie Price until her realised that she wanted it her way. Then he'd either give in or storm (read "run") out. :D
  • babyshezbabyshez Posts: 993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

She's already had Dan Ferrari-Lane so she can piss right off!
  • babyshezbabyshez Posts: 993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah, Dan, though he didn't confirm it when I mentioned it in our conversation haha!
  • elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Sam's more interested in a music career, even if he's awful.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    When I posted something about the fact that Sam can't sing I got quite a few responses telling me I must be a girl that Sam dumped or something. I've never met the guy but a bunch of people seemed convinced that I was an ex with a vendetta.

It was weird. It left me wondering if he was a bit of a user or something.

He's good looking in a boy next door kind of way and he looks nice with his shirt off but I suspect he's more of a play the field type than a loyal boyfriend. I have no evidence for this, just an impression. I think he'd be fine with Katie Price until her realised that she wanted it her way. Then he'd either give in or storm (read "run") out. :D

People tend to do that if you don't like an act, assume its personal. Has he mentioned a girlfriend? Maybe they had a bad break up then? Imagine the hello cover if they did get it together.

babyshez wrote: »
    Yeah, Dan, though he didn't confirm it when I mentioned it in our conversation haha!

Ooh you met him? What was he like? Maybe he was embarrassed, she's not exactly...very gracious.