Options

Emmerdaily 8/11/12 - Look! Up in the sky!

1222324252628»

Comments

• Options
    kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rikki65 wrote: »
    Cant stand her character, the writers are mad, could you see someone like nikhil going for a golom like that?

There is a U in Golum you knoe.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tinkie wrote: »
    I was hoping that they had been written out *flounces off yet again*

Your doing a lot of flouncing in this thread.

And i've filled an entire page and i'm only up to the start of the second ep heh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    :eek::eek::mad:

Have you forgotten how to use actual words:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wuffles wrote: »
    Why on earth is AWP reading about 'celbrity cellulite'?

Because she knows all to well about Cellulite.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sylar11 wrote: »
    Let's be honest, Kateh has been rewritten drastically these last few weeks for the convenience of the plot. She's always been annoying, but she's never been really nasty.

Robert Sugden.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    TheArms is mad - how fast flowing is that river...

About as fast flowing as a garden pond.
  • Options
    xynariaxynaria Posts: 24,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    Robert Sugden.

It wasn't her wot killed him it was Jaime Lannister wonnit....:eek::o:p:D;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan is a nice bloke!

Dull and dim
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate the producers attempt to make Marlon and Paddy into a comedy act.

Not funny at all.

The pair of them have always been a total joke so nothing new there.
  • Options
    xynariaxynaria Posts: 24,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    My expert views on last nights characters.
    My totally hack views on last nights characters.

Katie....Used to be a hottie and wather cute but decided to allow the sciptwriters to make her into a major PIA that even the Yobbit or even rhumble wouldn't give one to

Declan....A character in search of a character so to speak, has an uncanny ability to inspire boredom at 50000 paces...again none too shaggable weally...............

Genesis.....Good fun......will definitely win the SOAP Birthing awards.

Megan...Spirted filly bordering on a nag at times who wouldn't say no to a big bag of oats if delivered with the right package

Dwarf......or the Yobbitt as he is affectionately known has a devastating sexual presence that few so far have yet to recognise..wemember folks it wasn't Titan wot slayed Goliath..it was the dwarf wot done it..:D

Dan.......Saint Dan has gone from being s totally unlikeable dork to a semi appealing doormat...this journey could have legs so to speak......

Chastity.....looks gweat without makeup

Scouse......Vomit in human form

Marlon......Splenid chap and all round humourist definitely the twue lurve for..................................

Pudsey......Paddy the first man on earth to purposely look like a used condominimum.

Tray.....Either putting the sex into crusty or putting the crusty into sex...hard to work that one out.......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Analysis of Emmerdale Characters.

1) Katie liked her better in this ep, well after Gennie left of course, she was vile to Gennie for the second day running. However she redeemed herself by standing upto the gruesome threesome. All she did when she set up Robbie was to show him upto what he was really like, he had been making her uncomfortable for ages. She made her argument to Declan really well however I wouldn't want to be Gennie when Katie gets hold of her.

So
    Episode 1 Katie 1/10 for being vile to Gennie
    Episode 2 Katie 10/10 For standing up to megan and defending herself to Declan.

2) Declan After he got over being conned by Katie and listening to her views came round to her side and almost admired her bravery over Robbie but thought she was taking too many risks.

3) Megan Bog off you foul creature and never return.

4) Robbie - a herd of horses should stomp on him.

5) Gennie - Katie told her not to keep secrets so she didn't and blabbed all of Katie's secrets.

6) Nikhil about as Manful and decisive as a lamp shade.

7) Paddy Oh Paddy you poor deluded man don't go canoeing on your own in a 2 man boat.

8) Gormless Moron - There are no words to express my hated and rage at the moron for being even more horrible than usual to Paddy. Also what did he expect Paddy to be sorry for at the end, he surely can't still be going on about the New Zealand trip can he boy can he hold a grudge, Moron you scuppered that ages ago and got Paddy arrested and suspended as a vet and you still expect him to be sorry.

9) Chas - tired of seeing her can't she disappear into the justice system and not be seen for months and who is allowing her so many visiters.

10) Dull Dan was Dull.

11) Amy - the female Aaron - there i've said it, tried to like her but I can't, much better Actress though but not much better looking as a character.

12) Alex - his hair is the longest I have seen him which is the best I can say about him.