WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Jul 11 - 12 ; Spoilers Included

Comments

• MariaLeFrink2MariaLeFrink2 Posts: 1,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like Helen as a person but in this game she is SO STUPID
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,767
    Forum Member
    When Nick is evicted I just wanna see Aaryn and Jeremy's faces :D (But I do feel kinda bad for Nick he seems like a decent guy to be fair.)

And then hopefully Elissa, Judd or Helen can get HoH to put a bit of stronger lemon in their mouths,and then Elissa wins another MVP and the nominees are Jeremy, Aaryn and GinaMarie and then Elissa wins veto and dangles it in all of their faces and then on eviction night Aaryn is evicted to Julie who slaps her for her comments about Asian people, 'slanty eyes' and 'rice'.. too far?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan Gheesling ‏@DanGheesling
    Fact: @britney_haynes's baby has a better social game than Jeremy.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh, shame that Spencer and Howard found out what was happening before the vote came, but at the very least if they keep Jeremy in the dark it'll ruin any lingering trust between him and them.
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spencer and Howard fist-bumped on their plan to flip and vote out Nick.

That Moving Company alliance sure worked out didn't it? Brigade they are not. :D
  • Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get why the hell Spencer and Howard are willing to vote out their own alliance. This house is pretty crazy. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just read on Jokers that McCrae is considering throwing a vote in for Nick.. Surely that's mega risky if Spencer and Howard are still on the fence. What does McCrae really gain there if he's safe next week anyway?
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,767
    Forum Member
    Aaryn to McCrea/Amanda: "I know the votes are perfect"
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I just read on Jokers that McCrae is considering throwing a vote in for Nick.. Surely that's mega risky if Spencer and Howard are still on the fence. What does McCrae really gain there if he's safe next week anyway?

He thinks Spencer is trying to throw him under the bus, trying to get him to admit he's voting out Nick and going against MC (which he is) but McCrae's covering himself. He's clever.
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Throws more shade on Spencer because people will believe Spencer didn't vote to evict Nick. But I agree, it's risky. I think he might just be playing Spencer though.
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    Jeremy is just going to tell everyone about Moving Company anyway so everyone will still be pissed at Spencer, Howard and McCrae after the vote anyway lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The ladies' dress for tonight
    http://twitpic.com/d24cpz
  • FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How is Helen stupid for this? She's basically just secured Elissa's safety by making Spencer and Howard flip their votes to Nick.

I don't care if you want to see a blindside, but Helen is only thinking of HER game.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kaitlin threatening Judd, telling him as long as he votes their way, they (Kaitlin/Jeremy/Aaryn/GinaMarie) won't come after him!

Oo-er.
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    Katlin talking game... wow she found time to close her vargina then
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The live feeds aren't usually still on only an hour before the show starts are they?
  • 3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The live feed isn't usually still on only an hour before the show starts are they?

Not usually. They do a little rehearsal and get a talk from production about the order of events etc.

Just imagine that even the crew has given up on this season. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not usually. They do a little rehearsal and get a talk from production about the order of events etc.

Just imagine that even the crew has given up on this season. :p

Have you seen the BBUK live feed went live tonight and is apparently not geo-blocked. Can you try www.channel5.com/bigbrother and let me know if you can watch the feed.
    It's an Eye logo with a play button to click.
    Ta.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you seen the BBUK live feed went live tonight and is apparently not geo-blocked. Can you try www.channel5.com/bigbrother and let me know if you can watch the feed.
    It's an Eye logo with a play button to click.
    Ta.
    C5 wrote:
    The video you are trying to watch cannot be viewed from your current country or location

:rolleyes:

It was worth a shot.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :rolleyes:

It was worth a shot.

There's an alternative using VLC in my thread
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1850943
    if you want to try it. People in the US say it works fine. LF is midnight-2am BST.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's an alternative using VLC in my thread
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1850943
    if you want to try it. People in the US say it works fine. LF is midnight-2am BST.

Success! :D

Now who in the blue hell are these people? :o

Edit - I used this VLC feed URL workaround years ago for Icelandic tv come to think of it. Their Dominos Pizza commercials are downright sinister fyi.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dare I ask why you were watching Icelandic TV? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Feed still going 15mins before the show. Hang on - isn't the eviction show recorded a couple of hours earlier? Are they broadcasting delayed feed?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dare I ask why you were watching Icelandic TV? :p

Because this wasn't on YouTube at the time. :o

SBBA, it's very possible the US feed is delayed. They would almost certainly be preparing for the live show right this moment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Success! :D

Now who in the blue hell are these people? :o

Edit - I used this VLC feed URL workaround years ago for Icelandic tv come to think of it. Their Dominos Pizza commercials are downright sinister fyi.

You'll be wanting the infamous WHATM thread
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1851402&page=41