Options

BBC PSB3 HD Mux Rowridge glitches

mickbirch2000mickbirch2000 Posts: 745
Forum Member
✭✭
Have been getting picture frame drops & stutters intermittently on BBC1 HD, BBC2 HD, ITV HD, C4 HD etc from Rowridge for a couple of days now. Anybody else noticed this problem. Ive been watching BBC 4 HD this evening which is on COM7 mux & not had issues at all so it looks like PSB3 MUX Rowridge has some sort of problem.
>:(

Comments

• Options
    gwynnegwynne Posts: 721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have been getting picture frame drops & stutters intermittently on BBC1 HD, BBC2 HD, ITV HD, C4 HD etc from Rowridge for a couple of days now. Anybody else noticed this problem. Ive been watching BBC 4 HD this evening which is on COM7 mux & not had issues at all so it looks like PSB3 MUX Rowridge has some sort of problem.
    >:(
    Hi!
    I live in Highcliffe and have 'line of sight' of the Rowridge mast.
    We record and watch the above channels extensively and have,to date,not noticed any of the problems you mention.
    Are you able to do a signal strength and signal quality check on these channels which might help you trace the reason for the problems you are experiencing?
    Are you able to talk to a local aerial installer as to whether there might be 'localised' reception problems on this particular Mux?
    Best of luck in solving your problems.
  • Options
    robbie2robbie2 Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    I've seen these glitches recently. Occur very occasionally. Seen once this week: possibly during 'New Tricks'. I live 7 miles from Rowridge with direct sight of the transmitter.