✭✭✭
    Daily mail on a hate campaign the irony
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh the daily mail?
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    lol they had to choose a particularly harsh DS comment.
    Though the DM is quick to call it 'cyber bullying' yet all of the examples it's used seem to be people talking about him rather than tweeting abuse to him. Which doesn't seem like bullying to me.

And the poll makes no sense, it's asking 'are you looking forward to Rylan on BBBOTS?', and the options are 'Yes he'll be great' or 'No he's made for TV'.
    Makes it sound like Rylan is either a good fit for the show or deserves better. :confused: The answer is neither for me.
  • AvidianAvidian Posts: 6,049
    Forum Member
    <Bite>And the poll makes no sense, it's asking 'are you looking forward to Rylan on BBBOTS?', and the options are 'Yes he'll be great' or 'No he's made for TV'.
    Makes it sound like Rylan is either a good fit for the show or deserves better. :confused: The answer is neither for me.
    LOOOL :D
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL ! the comments beneath the article aren't exactly kind either .

he is a weird looking specimen .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Though the DM is quick to call it 'cyber bullying' yet all of the examples it's used seem to be people talking about him rather than tweeting abuse to him. Which doesn't seem like bullying to me.

And the poll makes no sense, it's asking 'are you looking forward to Rylan on BBBOTS?', and the options are 'Yes he'll be great' or 'No he's made for TV'.

And of the irony of DM to accuse anyone of cyber bullying, when they consistently rip the way particularly women look, I wouldn't wipe my arse with that rag.
  • Sarah SoreenSarah Soreen Posts: 5,568
    Forum Member
    Lol, I have just read this piece and thought I would pop by and see if others had seen it. Too late again.

If they are calling that harsh, I hope the DM reporters wont be reading the forum during the season then... :)
  • GAZ237GAZ237 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is extremely unlikeable. I doubt I will be watching BOTS
  • NoFussNoFrillsNoFussNoFrills Posts: 4,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I kinda like the daily mail, it's great for gossip & trivia. My guilty pleasure at times :) it's ok you can cyber bully me lol lol. :D

Back on topic, I disliked Rylan in CBB & XFactor, so I am leaving a open mind, on his "presenting skills"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    I'll probably try it out for a few eps. If it's just 'The Rylan show' I won't bother. Not that I really dislike him or whatever, but I think watching a whole hour of him is just too much.
  • K139K139 Posts: 1,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    K139 wrote: »

i don't like rylan, but that's rude and disgusting no one deserves to die of cancer :(:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

agree about the poll, very fixed.

I think the reason so many don't like him is that he has a very manipulated persona and the days have long since gone we could be manipulated in that way. We KNOW you were pushed through the X-Factor, we KNOW you were lined up to win CBB, we KNOW you've sold your soul to CH5... just like Brian - remember him?

He's always struck me as a puppet - he'll do whatever it takes to please those in authority (producers etc), hence he comes across as incredibly false and desperate. As much as I dislike him, I can just see him crashing and burning big time... his need to be the centre of attention and loved most likely means he believes the showbiz lurve to be real... gawd help him when he finds out how shallow things truly are.
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just can't see him handling it . being a presenter means you have to be pretty sharp , able to juggle various things in your head : who's talking , what's coming next , controlling the audience , engaging in the debate , autocue , earpiece etc.

is there any evidence he can do this ?
  • lightdragonlightdragon Posts: 19,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wait a second....

I was just about to write about how the cancer comment isn't very funny, and how people are "big men" behind their screens (I know that's nothing to do with DS), then I realised...

I've written this before.
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ohh, FFS, it's such an easy story to find death threads, and hate for ANY Sleb. Just a way to get people on your side.

If you don't want scum saying this stuff, don't have Twitter.

The comments here are pretty tame, and as others have said will be drowned out by the bile said in the Comments section of the Fails story. Hypocrites.

Those comments are only behind youtube for hate.
  • RobRob Posts: 4,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my god I'm actually IN the Daily star. :o
  • K139K139 Posts: 1,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RobInnes wrote: »

And you thought it would be for a "wardrobe malfunction" :D
  • NoFussNoFrillsNoFussNoFrills Posts: 4,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bows:D
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Daily Star and Daily Mail, well done you :D

Truth is, your comment that they quoted is not really trolling :confused:

Yours was more a little harmless dig
  • PamthehoundPamthehound Posts: 5,333
    Forum Member
    I dont particulary like him , but Im willing to wait and see how he performs and if his "razor sharp wit" comes to the fore.The other negative is I fear we will be made to suffer numerous Katie fecking Price aka fecking Jordan appearances as she is a good close friend of his...isnt everybody a close friend of KP..in her own head.

But, lets give him a fair crack of the whip and if hes crap then hes crap, or if hes good lets all enjoy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think I'm eligible for the next CBB? :D
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you think I'm eligible for the next CBB? :D

/inevitable gag

You're more famous then Bobby Sabel

end inevitable gag\
  • AvidianAvidian Posts: 6,049
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Daily Star and Daily Mail, well done you :D

Truth is, your comment that they quoted is not really trolling :confused:

Yours was more a little harmless dig

I do feel slightly bad in the sense that I've been quoted in the same vein as some dick that said he should die of cancer - that's just awful.