It's All Set Up!

What a load of old balls! What do they take us for? :mad:

The producers are in on her fakery. :mad:

Comments

• littlefrolittlefro Posts: 3,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It had occurred to me that she might be a plant but I dismissed the thought. Tonight I've been wondering about the salt and seasonings, I thought all bags were searched, and anyway this was caught on camera. Why was nothing said by A&D?
  • TheBillyTheBilly Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    Funny how they knew to say about a refund so quick. If it was real a refund would be the last thing on their minds. The whole show is fake.
  • gkmaccagkmacca Posts: 9,386
    Forum Member
    Ant and Dec aren't usually good when something unplanned happens on live TV. They used to go quiet and look really anxious when Natalie Appleton was hesitating before a trial. This time they looked as though they knew exactly what was happening.
  • TheBillyTheBilly Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    Linford whizzes through the trial and it finishes exactly at 10:30.

I'm finished with the show.
  • Frankie BoyleFrankie Boyle Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    Why did Linford do a fake collapse if it was anything serious?
  • annies1annies1 Posts: 831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lets face it, if we all knew that Gillian wouldn't go through with it then I'm pretty sure the producers where probably expecting her to pull out and had an alternative plan in place..hence the full refund and Linford jumping in. After all they had 25minutes of live TV to fill, I don't think they are stupid enough not to have a back up plan!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its almost as if its all a carefully produced series of artificially managed situations that has been somehow manufactured to be filmed for a tv show.
  • StardogStardog Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TheBilly wrote: »
    Linford whizzes through the trial and it finishes exactly at 10:30.

I'm finished with the show.
    You're right. None of the others would have gone as quickly as Linford, so how did they expect them to finish by 10:30?

They must've known somehow.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Stardog wrote: »
    You're right. None of the others would have gone as quickly as Linford, so how did they expect them to finish by 10:30?

They must've known somehow.

Did no one notice Ant and Dec killing time by asking Linford about his thoughts then?
  • daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,590
    Forum Member
    gkmacca wrote: »
    Ant and Dec aren't usually good when something unplanned happens on live TV. They used to go quiet and look really anxious when Natalie Appleton was hesitating before a trial. This time they looked as though they knew exactly what was happening.

They have been making faces to camera and trying not to laugh right from the start, so they know it is all fake. It hadn't occurred to me that she might be a plant though, I had assumed she was 'playing the game' to get as much TV time for herself as possible.
    But I do think tonight's trial was fixed, as they knew that Gillian would never do it, and with the celebs already hungry, they weren't going to risk anarchy. :rolleyes:
  • DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TheBilly wrote: »
    Funny how they knew to say about a refund so quick. If it was real a refund would be the last thing on their minds. The whole show is fake.

I think going on "Doctor" McK's past record they must of guessed this might happened and as with all live tv they must have a back up.

PJ
  • Lukey37Lukey37 Posts: 5,369
    Forum Member
    Why aren't they offering a refund for the trial she refused to do earlier in the episode?
  • gkmaccagkmacca Posts: 9,386
    Forum Member
    Even if the McKeith thing was expected, it was certainly fortunate - for the timing of the show and the starving camp mates - that Christie, of all people, turned out to be next on the list for the trial.