Andre doing a runner

2»

Comments

• Options
    BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WAKEYLASS wrote: »
    What about other celebs who have met and worked with him? I have never heard a bad word about him.:confused:

Im not saying he's not nice or unkind...im just pointing out that anything that was negative or detrimental to his image would never be shown in one of those shows.
  • Options
    annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fun how the group of hangers on that hang around their mother, who call their dad names never gets mentioned. Its only the people who hang around Pete. As I have said, he has a house and family there.
  • Options
    WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    Im not saying he's not nice or unkind...im just pointing out that anything that was negative or detrimental to his image would never be shown in one of those shows.

I am not going on what is shown on his shows, of course CAN will paint a favourable image of him - I am not that naive! Cheesy, needy and possibly very image conscious - but no one has ever said he was nasty.
  • Options
    WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    annw wrote: »
    Fun how the group of hangers on that hang around their mother, who call their dad names never gets mentioned. Its only the people who hang around Pete. As I have said, he has a house and family there.

Didn't Phil have a dig at him on twitter recently...mmm did KP put a stop to that seeing that he is the father of her kids?
  • Options
    fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hunniebun wrote: »
    Soi much worse for them than having a group of hangers on at their dad's who relish in slating their mother at every single opportunity!
    My children would never be carried by someone if they didn't want to - are any of the pictures showing the children struggling and crying because they don't want to be held by their mothers boyfriend?

The first sentence I have no idea what your talking about..."every,single opportunity" ,clearly grossly exaggerated. And also utterly beside the point.

And even if it were even remotely true,yes, much,much worse.

I have not suggested that the children were struggling or crying have I ??.

To be frank I'm a bit stunned that that would be a measurement of how the revolving door of strangers into their home may affect them.
    But then I suppose that is how KP herself would qualify her behaviour, so I guess it makes sense.
  • Options
    hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The first sentence I have no idea what your talking about..."every,single opportunity" ,clearly grossly exaggerated. And also utterly beside the point.

And even if it were even remotely true,yes, much,much worse.

I have not suggested that the children were struggling or crying have I ??.

To be frank I'm a bit stunned that that would be a measurement of how the revolving door of strangers into their home may affect them.
    But then I suppose that is how KP herself would qualify her behaviour, so I guess it makes sense.

perhaps you would like to read the post I was replying to - it was PA's stress at looking at his ex's boyfriend carrying his children.
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    perhaps you would like to read the post I was replying to - it was PA's stress at looking at his ex's boyfriend carrying his children.

I would be stressed too if my husband was a bit loose & had different women carrying my kids after 2mins of knowing her.
  • Options
    fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't need to re read it..I wrote it. Where do you think I have misunderstood you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't need to re read it..I wrote it. Where do you think I have misunderstood you?

As I said - my post was in direct response to your post. You were the one who mentioned their fathers stress at seeing them being carried. Surely a parent would only be stressed if his children were visibly distressed being carried?
    yes, maybe gross over exaggeration about the PA cronies slagging their mother off - but it happens!

I wonder how the kiddies feel about seeing ER at their house again last week - after her and their father split up? - confusing maybe - but there again PA has said that there is clearly still a lot of physical attraction - lets hope the kiddies haven't pick up on it, otherwise that would make him comparable to his mother ......................

And before the argument comes in that PA has said that he and ER never shared a bed when the children were there - just because KP hasn't vocalised her sleeping arrangements, doesn't mean it can be presumed that they shared a bed. They may well have - but we don't know!

All in my opinion of course!
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    darling wrote: »
    We're believing the Daily Star now, are we?! :rolleyes:

Only when it suits :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    avidreader wrote: »
    I refuse to believe anything written in the DS, whether it be about Andre, his ex-wife or anyone else. His family live in Cyprus - more likely that he's just visiting them for a holiday I would have thought.

This doesn't mean that I am starting to like PA though! I'm just reluctant to trust Daily Star as a news source with any credibility.

genuine question and no sarcasm - does his family live in Cyprus - I thought his parents / sister / at least 1 brother live in Australia - and a couple also live here - does he have other brothers / sisters who live in Cyprus?
  • Options
    annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One or two of his brothers and I think his sister lives there, also alot of his uncles, aunties and cousins live there. Also Pete as a home there, which he often goes to.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    I'm sure there'll be a camera crew to cover every heartbreaking, lonely minute of it :rolleyes:

It was all a PR set up, I don't think it'll take long to get over. He thought she'd be big after her reality show and it failed......Next!:D
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WAKEYLASS wrote: »
    Exactly - KP slags off anyone she wants to, so if KK and NMcL have had personal issues with her, well it's fair game. Didn't her new clinch have a dig at her ex's a few weeks ago when he stated that her ex's wanted to make money out of her - how would he know? Did she defend PA? No thought not :rolleyes:

Just because the kids (who she supposedly took out of the public eye) seemed ok about her new bloke doesn't make it ok. What will this tell them about forming relationships with their partners in the future. Anyway as far as they know, she might have told them he is their new nanny! :rolleyes:

Normal people never move on to several post relationships after a marriage break-up do they.:rolleyes::D No one moans about their kids being damaged.:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    It was all a PR set up, I don't think it'll take long to get over. He thought she'd be big after her reality show and it failed......Next!:D

Shes in the trailer for his new show, which has just been shown.