Options

Why do you like Deana?

Spanner82Spanner82 Posts: 1,214
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just so I can comprehend the love fest for Deana here on the main BB forum, because to me she's an alright housemate but nothing about her screams out to me as winner.

So why do you guys like her?

Comments

• Options
    molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her dignity, her ability to feel shame when she does something wrong. Her humour. Way she is always trying to forgive and comfort people when they have wronged her.

Many other things but they are the things initially come to mind.
  • Options
    SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    her personality.
  • Options
    ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    Because she's beautiful, funny, good-natured, well-mannered, refined, classy and strong. She can stand up for herself in an argument without lowering herself to name-calling or shouting.

She's a thoroughly lovely girl who has put up with a lot of abuse while maintaining dignity and poise throughout. She hasn't been cowed by the thugs and bullies and she's smart enough to see who the good people in that house really are.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She seems like someone I would be friends with. She is quite caring and feels bad when she has upset someone and goes out of her way to try and understand why they feel the way they do. She's trustworthy and honest,has faults and admits she is not perfect. She gives people a chance and is a good listener. People go to her when they need a pep talk for advice and usually seem better off after leaving the conversation. I also find her funny.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is a strong, independent woman who has the right morals and has handled the abuse by the bullies in the house with dignity and bravery. She is also naturally funny (though BB don't want you to know that) and has provided the most hilarious line in any BB series. Deana deserves to win, i hope she does.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because she's everything Ash Becky Conor and Caroline are not
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,253
    Forum Member
    Her maturity, dignity and integrity.:)
  • Options
    MaureenGMaureenG Posts: 19,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ditto: Posts 2 ~ 8 :):)
  • Options
    VengieVengie Posts: 7,086
    Forum Member
    Personally I feel she's been greatly tested in the house since day one to show a multitude of sides to her character and I think she has been an incredible housemate and I would love to see her win.

She's up front and honest. She could do with being a bit more trusting of others but in a house where it's rife with paranoia it's inevitable that trust issues will arise. She has relatively high standards which she imposes on herself, she is disciplined, caring, does say sorry when she's in the wrong and shows she is remorseful for her wrongdoings She can be really funny but not in your face OTT funny.

She is also strong and independent and knows her own mind and is not easily swayed by others.
  • Options
    Teddybear99Teddybear99 Posts: 6,077
    Forum Member
    I like Deanna because she can be very funny and she is a strong fiesty woman who won't let others define how she feels or acts.
  • Options
    clarence12clarence12 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty much all the above, just echoing what others have said :)
  • Options
    evie71evie71 Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=Indigo Louis

e;59709397]Her maturity, dignity and integrity.:)[/QUOTE]

Really? I like her, but all she does is moan about everything. She's to obsessed with everyone else. She's starting to get on my nerves.
  • Options
    Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    I have to admit, I wasn't a fan of Deana at the start, but over the course of the past 6 weeks, and seeing her come out of her shell, I find her to be one of the funniest HM's in the house. Sadly, BB doesn't seem to think her moments of genuine comedy, aren't deemed worthy of showing, which is a shame.

She isn't perfect, and has made wrong decisions in the house occasionally, but her good points far outweigh her bad, and that is why I like Deana :)
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not a particular fan, but I do think she is like a fish out of water in there........she is dignified (mostly), quiet and reasonable........she makes the others look so dreadful.....

I wanted her out after the Conor incident, as believed they did not punish him, in order to get more footage of his hateful campaign against her......

Just because someone admires the attitude of a HM and comments on it, does NOT mean that they are a rabid fan !
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mature, funny, classy, has dignity, beautiful and can stand up for herself. Very strong as well. Most people in her position would have walked surely. I could say the same thing about Lauren too really.

It's such a shame that they can't broadcast her funny moments.
  • Options
    MeseneMesene Posts: 1,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mature, dignified, classy, gsoh and doesnt take a gameshow too seriously.

Plus the videos of her being funny on the youtube site are the funniest things about this series.
  • Options
    whatwordsmisswhatwordsmiss Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    The main reasons I like Deana.....

1. She hasn't done anything for me to dislike her
    2. I feel she has been tested the most in the house (on the receiving end of all the vileness towards her) and been strong enough to keep going
    3. She's graceful
    4. She's a regular person who speaks sense in confrontations

Note: last night she became my fave and I finally get what all the Deana love on this forum is about:D
  • Options
    swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deana's the best of a bad bunch, to me.

I liked her from the first night because she was stunning... so that too! <3