Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe a Labour MP, she shares her surname with the first name of the second youngest member of the infamous K family.

Cheers, got it now, :p

I didn't realise her ex was him ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe a Labour MP, she shares her surname with the first name of the second youngest member of the infamous K family.

Possibly the only occasion the family has been useful :p:D
  • Options
    SoomacdooSoomacdoo Posts: 6,645
    Forum Member
    You're welcome, I'm now trying to work out who this is ?!

"a Leicester lady whose surname is a type of cake, and who recently split with a tall cuckold(?) "

Posted above

:confused::p

Well I've just had to google what cuckold means! :D:D
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't the minty cake lady split up from Jay, Simon, Neil and Will's etc 'teacher' just before the General election? Disgruntled boyfriend?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't the minty cake lady split up from Jay, Simon, Neil and Will's etc 'teacher' just before the General election? Disgruntled boyfriend?

The Daily Fail say it was 4 weeks before the GE,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The ex is on The One Show tonight, perhaps Alex or Matt could ask him about it?!
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member

He comes across to me as (potentially) quite a 'volatile' person. I'm warming to the idea that it might be these two.

If it is, who's Mr Y?
  • Options
    basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    On what planet is the counting loose woman in a 'position of trust'?!
    On another forum a Leicester lady whose surname is a type of cake, and who recently split with a tall cuckold(?) came up. The injunction is from March, why report it last week?
    Possible but the women is described as celebrity by the mail and the mirror( would they mention it) who surely know her and his name. They would have probably got a mention of a celebrity boyfriend as well.
    Not sure they would have kept the injunction news to last week as well simply as she is now higher profile. No Link to Manchester as well.
  • Options
    tigerowltigerowl Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone see this is in Popbitch?

Historic Gruesome Twosome? John
    Motson and Fiona Bruce.

Is probably completely unrelated but FB has been mentioned in these threads as a person of trust and Motson lives in Mancs area. None of the other facts fit though so is probably a red herring - not a twosome that you want to picture together, though - urgh!
  • Options
    YviecYviec Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    Wow! That seems an unlikely pairing!
    But yeah, with the mystery couple, I definitely think they're not two celebs; celebs don't lose their jobs because of an affair (reference to financial repercussions).
    High ranking politicians, or business people for whom the affair would be seen as a conflict of interest, on the other hand, would have to resign.
    When I first read it, I thought there was only one man it could be - the only one of the big three still leading his party. Now I've seen that that this was taken out before the GE, I'm thinking of someone else - both probably completely wrong though!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The image of the two mentioned above is nearly as harrowing as those who suggested the Irish ex Radio 2 and the Toothy lady :o:D
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He comes across to me as (potentially) quite a 'volatile' person. I'm warming to the idea that it might be these two.

If it is, who's Mr Y?

If Minty the Blairite is the lady, I'm amazed she has the audacity to put herself forward for a new job. Having said that - it's never stopped politicians in the past (or the present :o)

The Flying Loose woman..well the dates don't add up as she split with boyfriend last autumn. But then they could have been trying to make amends unseen only for a row to break out on March 2.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If Minty the Blairite is the lady, I'm amazed she has the audacity to put herself forward for a new job. Having said that - it's never stopped politicians in the past (or the present :o)

The Flying Loose woman..well the dates don't add up as she split with boyfriend last autumn. But then they could have been trying to make amends unseen only for a row to break out on March 2.
    Especially as any one of her colleagues could legally reveal it at her place of work. And considering the press must know the women and mans name so will the people on the green benches who have close links to the media. Somebody could reveal it at any time. Would she risk it. It could easily come out. The media will pay an colleague of her to reveal it if they had to.
    If it was her could the Man be a lord who has recently left her party. Or one of her colleagues.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Popbitch

Which lucky member of the Game of Thrones Cast managed to score not one but two blow jobs at the series premier

The one with the wintery surname who knows nothing, I presume?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Where did the two children come from. That rules out women applying for two jobs if it is correct as she is childless. As well as falling newsreader as she has only one.
    I still think the women is media worker as she is described as a celebrity rather than a high profile women.
  • Options
    gemini666gemini666 Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh well, I'm completely wrong then, as I thought it may be the Wicked Witch.
  • Options
    LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Popbitch

Which lucky member of the Game of Thrones Cast managed to score not one but two blow jobs at the series premier

The one with the wintery surname who knows nothing, I presume?

Gosh, that's positively tame! Wasn't the tall model woman having a full-blown orgy at the last premiere?

Also, I didn't know that about minty cake lady and the downed man. :o I agree with the volatile comment above - there's something about him I can't warm to. But him being a cuckold makes me like him a bit more. Then again, I had no interest in his sex life before this, so maybe it all balances out :p
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member

If it's her, I'm still trying to figure out who Mr Y might be?

Thoughts, anyone?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If it's her, I'm still trying to figure out who Mr Y might be?

Thoughts, anyone?
    Could be anyone in her party who is married. Or even someone on the opposite benches.
  • Options
    Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it is the minty woman. I hope it is someone far more shocking and a juicer bit of gossip - I am very bad! Will we ever find out.
  • Options
    sueh21sueh21 Posts: 2,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about the carrot topped,frozen faced presenter of the well known consumer rights programme for CHS?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    Did you know that Selena Gomez, allegedly, was denied a dress in a small size by the shop assistant at a store in LA?

Apparently Selena was so offended, she stormed straight out the shop!

What's more, the shop assistant was reported to have said to Selena,

"We do have small sizes in stock for this dress, but I don't think it'll fit you. I can get a medium or a large size for you?"

I mean it's not like what the shop assistant said was THAT offensive, I mean she was just trying to help. I think all this fat shaming Selena has received via online media has really gotten to her self esteem.

If a shop assistant, said that to you, would you storm out?
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was just thinking that this thread might be closed.:blush:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well it's had a good run, and it's 99% drivel so it would be no great loss.
  • Options
    AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Conehead wrote: »
    Well it's had a good run, and it's 99% drivel so it would be no great loss.

This story also sounds like a load of drivel - 1) I don't really buy that 1989's family would go to the press rather than have a quiet word if they were concerned. 2) She seems really clued up and I strongly doubt she's not using protection. :rolleyes:

This is **** shaming, because she likes to date.
This discussion has been closed.