Jaden Smith..

Comments

• SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know how he broke into the movie business? It seems a tough world to get into
  • j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    The children have been handed everything on a plate. Cue alcohol/drug abuse in a few years. Will Smith seems a bit unhinged.
  • offtotheracesofftotheraces Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Imagine a group of males turn up at a nitespot with a 14 year old girl in tow, not once but a number of times I'd think there would be raised eyebrows.

Imagine if they weren't celebs and the police had been present, would they have turned a blind eye or questioned the 14 year old, possibly taken her home or had been duty bound to inform social services?

I...don't think you're living in the real world.
  • barcajadenbarcajaden Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j4Rose wrote: »
    The children have been handed everything on a plate. Cue alcohol/drug abuse in a few years. Will Smith seems a bit unhinged.

Not really
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j4Rose wrote: »
    This ^. The father has always struck me as strange and hyper. Always on high volume and leaping around and being a fool. His son is following the same pattern and between them they dominated the Norton show entirely. It was ridiculous to even bother booking anyone else with those two in full LOOK AT ME mode.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    This ^. The father has always struck me as strange and hyper. Always on high volume and leaping around and being a fool. His son is following the same pattern and between them they dominated the Norton show entirely. It was ridiculous to even bother booking anyone else with those two in full LOOK AT ME mode.

some people on here just moan for the sake of it

if he was just sitting there, people would be saying hes arrogant and horrible to interview...

what's wrong with being hyper? maybe that's his character. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    barcajaden wrote: »
    some people on here just moan for the sake of it

if he was just sitting there, people would be saying hes arrogant and horrible to interview...

what's wrong with being hyper? maybe that's his character. :rolleyes:

Most people can find a happy balance between hyper and dead as a door nail.

Hyper people are draining and annoying. I like people who are a little more on the low-key side, but that's just me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most people can find a happy balance between hyper and dead as a door nail.

Hyper people are draining and annoying. I like people who are a little more on the low-key side, but that's just me.

fair enough but people moaning about a 14 year old kid is scary.
    what kind of people are you to call him a ''plonker'', ''git'' etc....lol
    Most kids that age are full of themselves.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree some are crossing the line and being nasty. I'm not a fan of Jaden Smith at all when it comes to his personality but I am trying to remember he's only fourteen and a showbiz kid. It's easy to judge too harshly sometimes even with teens/children and Jaden's parents being $cientologists probably have a lot to do with Jaden's attitude problem. As another poster said, this is a "religion" in which kids are treated like adults and can do what they want. Very messed up in the extreme.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,811
    Forum Member
    I blame the parents...being buddies of their kids rather than parents, means the son can lounge around with his feet on chairs and nought is said.
  • jazzyjakejazzyjake Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I blame the parents...being buddies of their kids rather than parents, means the son can lounge around with his feet on chairs and nought is said.

Your trolling looool
    No way you believe all this!!!
    Sitting in a certain position is bad parenting now:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree some are crossing the line and being nasty. I'm not a fan of Jaden Smith at all when it comes to his personality but I am trying to remember he's only fourteen and a showbiz kid. It's easy to judge too harshly sometimes even with teens/children and Jaden's parents being $cientologists probably have a lot to do with Jaden's attitude problem. As another poster said, this is a "religion" in which kids are treated like adults and can do what they want. Very messed up in the extreme.

Not really. Is the Scientology thing actually true or do they just show an interest in the "religion".
    I still don't understand what's wrong with his personality
  • Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
    Forum Member
    Satnavvy wrote: »
    Does anyone know how he broke into the movie business? It seems a tough world to get into

How does the son of a farmer get into farming...?

His IMDB-page has a not-so-hidden hint or two as to how this boy got into acting..
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1535523/?ref_=sr_1
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jazzyjake wrote: »
    Not really. Is the Scientology thing actually true or do they just show an interest in the "religion".
    I still don't understand what's wrong with his personality

Will Smith claims he is not a scientologist he is just friends with some people who are, however he has donated money to the "religion"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Your clearly a troll... look for attention:rolleyes:
  • PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Is he actually an actor or an extra?. Seemed surplus to requirements in The Day the Earth Stood Still.
  • PinkPetuniaPinkPetunia Posts: 5,479
    Forum Member

I would call my own lot little gits if they acted like they own the world
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I strongly disagree. Most 14 year olds are not full of themselves, in fact I would say it can be a very insecure time of their life,I also don't find it "Scary" to comment on the OTT behaviour of a showbiz personality. After all if Jaden Smith puts himself out there in the entertainment areana he is fair game to be commented on either favourably or unfavourably. Thems the rules!
    Why was he even on the Graham Norton show.:confused:He certainly displayed no discernable talent as far as I could see. It just looked all wrong and smacked of nepotism.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,811
    Forum Member
    jazzyjake wrote: »
    Your trolling looool
    No way you believe all this!!!
    Sitting in a certain position is bad parenting now:eek:

The One Show was an example of the relaxed attitude of the parents, take a close look at Jaden throughout. As I stated it may work within the confines of Will Smith's family unit in their exclusive well heeled lifestyle...how it would play out on a social housing estate...may be interpreted as neglect.

They have a 14 year old son who tried a number of times to get into clubs geared for adults, and his parents did not ask his management or chaperone what the heck's going on?

Were the club goers to switch to soft drinks due to a 14 year old being present and stop nipping to the loo and sniffing cocaine?

Is it likely Jaden appeals to youngsters about his age possibly as young as 12?

If it's ok for adults to attempt getting a 14 year old into a club, then a 12 year old having adult friends and going clubbing is ok?

Jaden comes from America where they have rather strict laws regarding alcohol, I think it can't be sold to anyone under 21 years old...so it's not if Jaden or his minders wouldn't be aware of such restrictions.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The One Show was an example of the relaxed attitude of the parents, take a close look at Jaden throughout. As I stated it may work within the confines of Will Smith's family unit in their exclusive well heeled lifestyle...how it would play out on a social housing estate...may be interpreted as neglect.

They have a 14 year old son who tried a number of times to get into clubs geared for adults, and his parents did not ask his management or chaperone what the heck's going on?

Were the club goers to switch to soft drinks due to a 14 year old being present and stop nipping to the loo and sniffing cocaine?

If it's ok for adults to attempt getting a 14 year old into a club, then a 12 year old having adult friends and going clubbing is ok?

Jaden comes from America where they have rather strict laws regarding alcohol, I think it can't be sold to anyone under 21 years old...so it's not if Jaden or his minders wouldn't be aware of such restrictions.
    You've lost it. Your still goin on about the clubs thing? How do you even knows it true.....
    There's more to it...I doubt his parents would allow him to go to a club at his age.
    Your going too far with this or your trolling. You tried to say that the way he sits shows arrogance....I mean wtf!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are people so obsessed with how someone else is parenting their kid? If Will and Jada aren't beating the boy and making sure he is happy and has everything they wished they had when they were children, what is your problem? If you don't like the way they raise their son, don't raise your kids that way. It's really that simple. Jaden is a child and it is quite disgusting what some of you are saying about him. Let him live. He is a kid having fun as kids are supposed to. So what if his parents spoil him. That is their decision.
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never saw Jaden Smith or heard much about him but saw him on Graham Norton this week .Have to say he annoyed the hell out of me , he has a massive ego and from what I could see is way too big for his boots . Annoying little git was my impression .

My first impression when he walked out to the sofa punching the air(as though he had just achieved soemthing marvellous) just because people were clapping was "arrogant little twirp"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »
    Why are people so obsessed with how someone else is parenting their kid? If Will and Jada aren't beating the boy and making sure he is happy and has everything they wished they had when they were children, what is your problem? If you don't like the way they raise their son, don't raise your kids that way. It's really that simple. Jaden is a child and it is quite disgusting what some of you are saying about him. Let him live. He is a kid having fun as kids are supposed to. So what if his parents spoil him. That is their decision.

Exactly. Well Said.
  • sammyvinesammyvine Posts: 3,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So from watching the smith family on the one show, you have come to the conclusion that will smith and his wife are neglecting their children:eek::rolleyes:
    Wow
  • sammyvinesammyvine Posts: 3,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »

Exactly.
    Abusing a 14 year old kid is pretty sad:mad: