Will Craig Fancying Gavin Boost his chances? - "Gavin is Heaven sent. Scrummy"

Comments

• mindyannmindyann Posts: 20,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But did Craig fancying him boost his chances or not?
  • lach doch mallach doch mal Posts: 16,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't care about Craig, I will give him some votes tonight:p:p:p. Even if it only means that I'm p*ssing someone on here off. :D
  • StarpussStarpuss Posts: 12,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have voted for haim as well. He deserves to be there more than some others (Anne!).
  • dottigirldottigirl Posts: 2,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Starpuss wrote: »
    I have voted for haim as well. He deserves to be there more than some others (Anne!).

I'm thinking about voting too, but I don't have the number. Or know when the lines close.:o
  • chucklingbunnychucklingbunny Posts: 4,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't care about Craig, I will give him some votes tonight:p:p:p. Even if it only means that I'm p*ssing someone on here off. :D

:D:D:D

I voted for him too.
  • TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nooooooooooooooooooo!!! How can a slow motion impression of a plank of wood be better than Patsy and Felicity
  • Three Left FeetThree Left Feet Posts: 738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TerryM22 wrote: »
    Nooooooooooooooooooo!!! How can a slow motion impression of a plank of wood be better than Patsy and Felicity

What bit of the combined judges' and viewers' vote don't you understand? You don't need to be good at this stage of the competition. You just need to be reasonably well placed in the phone vote.
  • perdiedumplingperdiedumpling Posts: 8,540
    Forum Member

How can a slow motion impression of a banana not even trying to do the dance assigned to her be better than Patsy and Felicity?
  • DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thinking of Gav all slow and woody is better than any of them.... 100 times better
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Craig is not affected but Bruno certainly is, giving Gavin an 8 for a pedestrian poor dance that deserved 6.
  • SeasideLadySeasideLady Posts: 20,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair to Gavin, that routine wasn't Katya's best choreography, and she shouldn't have put in that risky lift if she herself was petrified doing it. It was lacking content a bit as well.
  • StockingfillerStockingfiller Posts: 3,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair to Gavin, that routine wasn't Katya's best choreography, and she shouldn't have put in that risky lift if she herself was petrified doing it. It was lacking content a bit as well.
    I wish I'd said that. :) I was a bit annoyed, seeing Katya flapping about up there. He wouldn't have let her fall.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish I'd said that. :) I was a bit annoyed, seeing Katya flapping about up there. He wouldn't have let her fall.

I wouldnt mind him lifting me like that ! Would have to mind his back though;)
  • IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My thoughts too - Katya's insecurity affected the performance.

Gav was as safe as houses.
  • CressidaCressida Posts: 3,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely any dance partner would want to be sure of the other whatever the dance moves are so who was it that suggested the lifts were put in?

I'm now begining to wonder if it is Gavin who lacks confidence or Katya who is incapable of boosting Gavin's belief in his own abilities to a level that allows him to give an accomplished performance.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cressida wrote: »
    Surely any dance partner would want to be sure of the other whatever the dance moves are so who was it that suggested the lifts were put in?

I'm now begining to wonder if it is Gavin who lacks confidence or Katya who is incapable of boosting Gavin's belief in his own abilities to a level that allows him to give an accomplished performance.

It was a ridicculous idea going for such an ambbitious lift that Katya was nervvous about, I wonder if we are going to get another slow motion dance from Gavin this week, if we do he could be gone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 417
    Forum Member

to be fair, on ITT Katya said the lift had been fine in rehearsals but Gavin had struggled with the dress and was actually holding her by the dress! So I don't think the issue was a lack of trust, but I do think Katya had a lack of foresight to miss that the dress could be an issue.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Omg! I actually agree with Craig's comments and score. The bum wiggle was unnecessary, Gavin is desperate now and his time should now be up if theres any justice.
  • kirstylouise666kirstylouise666 Posts: 6,959
    Forum Member
    Omg! I actually agree with Craig's comments and score. The bum wiggle was unnecessary, Gavin is desperate now and his time should now be up if theres any justice.

Yep, first no shirt, then snogging Bruno, now this!! If a girl did that....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep, first no shirt, then snogging Bruno, now this!! If a girl did that....

I think you miss the point.
  • valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you miss the point.

What? do you mean he plays for the otherside?:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    valkay wrote: »
    What? do you mean he plays for the otherside?:confused:

what on earth are you talking about Gavin is straight.
  • Kmc1978Kmc1978 Posts: 7,144
    Forum Member

As opposed to having a bell, an Iceberg and naff sound effects?:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My source was right after all, Gavin did get his six pack out at Blackpool.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Gavin is going to have to pull something incredible out of the bag tomorrow, but I have a feeling he might just go for the predictable option and pull his chest out of his shirt to get into the final, the girls all go dizzy when he does that and press redial.