Options

Has Im a celeb.. always been like this?

watching TV Burp, I have seen some clips from IAC which shocked me, and now I read this

Has IAC always been like this?

I may have to go as far as to say "Germaine Greer is right" she has spoke up about the treatment of bugs on the show.

A Opal Yabbie is cleary not a bug.

It this really what is classe as Entertainment now?

Comments

• Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep :)
    It's been like this for 10 years now,I guess you've missed the voyeuristic pleasure of watching a lesser known media grunt eating live cockroaches.
    Good Times :D
  • Options
    danletodanleto Posts: 2,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The programme is a pathetic excuse for entertainment, it's really just a facade for cruelty (I don't care if it doesn't have big floppy ears or cute little eyes)
  • Options
    Special K_Special K_ Posts: 6,320
    Forum Member
    TV Burp - is that the Harry shit.

I prefer IAC to Burp anyday.
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 54,990
    Forum Member
    A couple of years ago some people set up camp outside ITV studios on South Bank to protest at the treatment of animals on IAC.
  • Options
    CharnhamCharnham Posts: 61,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    A couple of years ago some people set up camp outside ITV studios on South Bank to protest at the treatment of animals on IAC.
    I bet that was better TV than Im a Celeb....

but seriously I had no idea it was as bad as it was, TBH I though the Brooker line "Charlie from Buster eating a kangroo anus" was him joking, it turns out he was more right than I realised.
  • Options
    mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And yet the viewing public lap it up ......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mossy2103 wrote: »
    And yet the viewing public lap it up ......
    the viewing public (or at least those who watch Im a Celeb..) are clearly idiots, and people on this forum, have the goll to ask me why i dont like ITV.
  • Options
    Wozza20Wozza20 Posts: 2,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charnham wrote: »
    the viewing public (or at least those who watch Im a Celeb..) are clearly idiots, and people on this forum, have the goll to ask me why i dont like ITV.

To judge someone as an idiot for watching something you don't like is not really constructive critisism of the show.

And you know I'm a Celeb is not a full representation of ITV. If I judged BBC1 as rubbish because of Total Wipeout, what would you say???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wozza20 wrote: »
    To judge someone as an idiot for watching something you don't like is not really constructive critisism of the show.

And you know I'm a Celeb is not a full representation of ITV. If I judged BBC1 as rubbish because of Total Wipeout, what would you say???
    it is more repersentive of ITV, than Total Wipeout is of the BBC, however you are right.

My judgement is not on the fact I dont like Im a Celeb..., I dont judge people who watch Downton Abbey as idiots (despite the fact that as a costume drama its not to my taste) its on the content of Im a celeb... .