Options

THE FINAL: Winning Order Predictions

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,512
    Forum Member
    Kez100 wrote: »
    Kara is not just the best dancer, she is so good even most Matt and Pam supporters think she will be a deserving winner. I think that will stop many voting multiple times for Matt and Pamela to stop Kara from winning. She seems such a lovely girl and Artem hasn't put a foot wrong either. I just cannot see any reason why she won't walk it.

Matt I have put second as his support was clearer from last weeks save whereas Pams support is a bit unknown and she seems, of the three couples left, to be the one carrying most negativity (although, happily, nowhere near as nasty as it has got in the past).

I think they are all deserving winners. I would also stress I wouldn't and never have voted to stop someone winning, I only vote to help my favourite to win.

And for that reason I would vote multiple times. As my partner will for Pamela. It's going to be fun in our house come the weekend!

Matt
    Kara
    Pamela
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    We know that the best dancer does not always win and it always appears that women are more critical of other women than they are of men. We also know that Matt fits the perfect SCD 'Middle England' voting demographic. So no matter how much Kara may deserve to win, Matt remains the most likely winner.
    Therefore:
    Hope: Kara, Pam, Matt
    Think: Matt, Kara, Pam
  • Options
    JosephFanAlisonJosephFanAlison Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt
    Kara
    Pamela

This is what I'm hoping for, but really wouldn't be surprised if Kara won - and she's an excellent dancer so I wouldn't really have any complaints if she does win!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1. Kara
    2. Matt
    3. Pamela
  • Options
    MoonbeanMoonbean Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt
    Kara
    Pamela

would make the most sense to me. Matt and Kara are almost equal, I think he's only just better (IMO).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,449
    Forum Member
    Kara
    Matt
    Pam

I think that's absolutely fair in terms of dancing
  • Options
    Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think: Kara, Pamela, Matt.

Want: Matt to win, then I don't really care. I think it would be entertaining to see the massive meltdown on here if Kara came third but I prefer her to Pamela so yeah, don't care.
  • Options
    CaptainSensibleCaptainSensible Posts: 5,490
    Forum Member
    The cynic in me thinks it will be:

Matt
    Kara
    Pamela
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    I think it will be really close between Kara and Matt, but I really want Kara so I'm going to be positive and say:

1 - Kara & Artem
    2 - Matt & aliona
    3 - Pamela & james
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think, along with the majority:

1) Kara & Artem
    2) Matt & Aliona
    3) Pamela & James

x x x x x
  • Options
    LazySusanLazySusan Posts: 6,419
    Forum Member
    Kara
    Matt
    Pamela
  • Options
    fatskiafatskia Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Pamela will be eliminated first.

It should be close between Kara and Matt, but my guess is that ex-Pamela voters might help Matt win.

I'm happy whoever wins and would just like to see all of them produce their best. Most finals have been disappointing because everyone was too tired and overloaded with new dances to learn. This year could go either way, but I'm hopeful.

I wont be voting.
  • Options
    sonic157sonic157 Posts: 982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kara
    Matt
    Pamela
  • Options
    ForerroRocherForerroRocher Posts: 10,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    THINK:

1. Matt
    2. Pamela
    3. Kara

Not what I WANT though, and quite controversial, having Kara go before Pamela. However, I can just see Pamela gaining all the votes from the those people that were so shocked back at the start that she danced as well as she did. I don't know why. It's just my opinion.

What I WANT:

1. Kara
    2. Matt
    3. Pamela

... and that's only slightly. I wont be too gutted whichever way they finish, because I like them all.
  • Options
    sonic157sonic157 Posts: 982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    THINK:

1. Matt
    2. Pamela
    3. Kara

Not what I WANT though, and quite controversial, having Kara go before Pamela. However, I can just see Pamela gaining all the votes from the those people that were so shocked back at the start that she danced as well as she did. I don't know why. It's just my opinion.

What I WANT:

1. Kara
    2. Matt
    3. Pamela

... and that's only slightly. I wont be too gutted whichever way they finish, because I like them all.

I think you are totally wrong in what you think. You are much more likely to get what you want.
  • Options
    ForerroRocherForerroRocher Posts: 10,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sonic157 wrote: »
    I think you are totally wrong in what you think. You are much more likely to get what you want.

I hope so, sonic. I really, really do.
  • Options
    Caramel CrunchCaramel Crunch Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kara
    Pamela
    Matt
  • Options
    Matt&AlionaFanMatt&AlionaFan Posts: 975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matt
    Kara
    Pamela

Matt has been my choice since week one.
  • Options
    teeswolfteeswolf Posts: 3,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt
    Kara
    Pamela
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really hope it will be: Kara and Artem have been so consistent all the way through and she has the most lovely arms!

Kara
    Pam
    Matt

or Pam
    Kara
    Matt
  • Options
    nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ruthiefox wrote: »
    We know that the best dancer does not always win and it always appears that women are more critical of other women than they are of men. We also know that Matt fits the perfect SCD 'Middle England' voting demographic. So no matter how much Kara may deserve to win, Matt remains the most likely winner.
    Therefore:
    Hope: Kara, Pam, Matt
    Think: Matt, Kara, Pam

This ^.

Except would Hope: 1.Kara, 2.Matt, 3.Pam............though not really bothered who comes 2nd as long as Kara wins.
  • Options
    stacesl3stacesl3 Posts: 812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am going to remain positive and say
    Kara
    Matt
    Pamela
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it'll probably be:

Kara
    Matt
    Pamela

but seeing as I like all 3 couples I really don't mind what order they finish in! :)

Agree

Although I'd love Matt to win.
  • Options
    Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kara & Artem (I hope).
    Matt & Ali
    Pam & James

But I tend to agree that it will be Matt, kara and Pam because of this (possible likelihood)....
    ruthiefox wrote: »
  • Options
    cymrugirlcymrugirl Posts: 3,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how I think it will go:

1. Matt

Controversially:
    2. Pamela
    3. Kara

It's definitely all for Matt to win now. I don't see how either Kara or Pamela can overtake him. I'd love it if Kara won but I don't see it happening.