Girls Aloud Appreciation Thread

Comments

• fatpatiscallingfatpatiscalling Posts: 357
    Forum Member
    gpk wrote: »
    that gh album was quite motivational during that task! i didn't need to skip any of the tracks also, which was a bonus considering i was busy at the time! tu is definitely another classic album. :)

yeah and the time went really quick strangely! i think theres only about 14 songs on it though, id deffo buy a new gh album if they released one!
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yeah and the time went really quick strangely! i think theres only about 14 songs on it though, id deffo buy a new gh album if they released one!

me too and i imagine a lot of people would, considering some of the single were particularly strong after the first gh. i really hope they can get something in place for next year. a tour would be good! :)
  • fatpatiscallingfatpatiscalling Posts: 357
    Forum Member
    i think a tour or some new songs is deffo on the cards for next year - its 10 years and nicola and cheryl said they were up for some kind of get together

since the 2006 gh they have had

-sexy no no no
    -call the shots
    -cant speak french
    -the promise
    -the loving kind
    -untouchable

maybe a new edition could include 4 new songs including a new single??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think a tour or some new songs is deffo on the cards for next year - its 10 years and nicola and cheryl said they were up for some kind of get together

since the 2006 gh they have had

-sexy no no no
    -call the shots
    -cant speak french
    -the promise
    -the loving kind
    -untouchable

maybe a new edition could include 4 new songs including a new single??

those three songs in particular are up there with of their best. a few new songs would be a big bonus! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so upset by this news about sarah this morning. hope she gets better soon. :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    Happy 9th Birthday Girls Aloud!... #AloudDay
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kimberley`s duet with alfie boe for the olympics has been unveiled. in the short clip her vocals sound quite good to be fair.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So cant wait for the new music. I dont think it will be a new studio album but still new music and tour sounds great to me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    I'm so excited for them to reunite in any way- I'd LOVE a new album, but even just a Tour would be amazing, and tv performances. The only tour of theirs I ever went on was the Out of Control tour and it was amazing! I have the others on DVD. Have many people here been to see them?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so kimberley is going to a contestant on strictly this year, good luck to her. so excited for some new material now and cant wait to see what they have planned later this year.
  • tracystapestracystapes Posts: 3,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just been reading my 'Dreams that glitter' and Cheryl's 'Through my eyes' books. They're really good. Getting me all ready for Friday :D THE NEW SINGLE.
    Forum Member
    Why hasnt this been posted yet?!?!?!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkTgYpjmhw0
    OMGGG
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the new single :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you all ready for the announcement? :D
  • tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i am at work so cant watch the announcement anywhere will it be put online later :(
  • spaceygalspaceygal Posts: 3,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't wait! :)
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm streaming on my iPhone from the back of a boring lecture LMAO.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i am completely missing it ;cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The new album 'Ten' looks great. I know it's a greatest hits but the new tracks will be good. Also liking that we can chose the songs for disc 2!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    got my ticket :) first day of the tour too
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The girls have said they aren't splitting after the tour but as it stands, there are no plans to make an album.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Currently listening to some demos, love this 'graffiti my soul' demo. It's not too different.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lftW2vxSrO8&feature=related

"It's procreating, nothing more" how raunchy :D
    Forum Member
    Did anyone manage to get tickets? I did however theyre not very good seats but at least il be there!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    me i am going on first and second day in newcastle :o