Options

Will Craig Fancying Gavin Boost his chances? - "Gavin is Heaven sent. Scrummy"

TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
Forum Member
✭✭
'Strictly come dancing judge Craig Revel Horwood thinks rugby hunk Gavin Henson is scrummy'

http://twitpic.com/2u5nou

Comments

• Options
    ic1maleic1male Posts: 1,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Craig will give Gavin 1 or 2 marks more than he would to someone he didn't think was "scrummy". :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ic1male wrote: »
    I think Craig will give Gavin 1 or 2 marks more than he would to someone he didn't think was "scrummy". :D

Craig will certainly put out with his marks for Gavin now after their snog last night.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,820
    Forum Member
    TerryM22 wrote: »
    Craig certainly put out with his marks last night for Gavin after their snog.

Do you even watch Strictly or are you too busy posting utter nonsense on the internet and trawling for old threads to resurrect?
  • Options
    mindyannmindyann Posts: 20,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Craig certainly put out with his marks last night for Gavin after their snog.

What does Gavin pretendy snogging Bruno have anything to do with Craig awarding Gavin the lowest mark of the 4 judges? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you even watch Strictly or are you too busy posting utter nonsense on the internet and trawling for old threads to resurrect?[/QUOTE

Did you not read the article.

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone who says he is in the know, although I have no way of knowing if this is true, has informed me today that Gavin is planning to produce another peacock topless chippendale display in Blackpool to woo the girls, I really hope this is not true.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    Someone who says he is in the know, although I have no way of knowing if this is true, has informed me today that Gavin is planning to produce another peacock topless chippendale display in Blackpool to woo the girls, I really hope this is not true.

hardly likely as they are doing the American Smooth :rolleyes:
  • Options
    mindyannmindyann Posts: 20,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So do I - isn't he supposed to be doing a Foxtrot American Smooth?
  • Options
    Three Left FeetThree Left Feet Posts: 738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Craig seemed to have a thing for Austin as well, but it didn't do him any good once the judges had been "tipped the wink" that Oz had to go. The judges are consumate professionals and mark only on the dance...

and what they've been told by the Powers That Be.
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Strictly come dancing judge Craig Revel Horwood thinks rugby hunk Gavin Henson is scrummy'

Yeah, he'd give him 1 ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,578
    Forum Member

Out of interest, do you dance yourself, Terry?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hardly likely as they are doing the American Smooth :rolleyes:

I agree, I can't see how Gavin is going to dance bare chested doing the American smooth, I will have to ask if this chippendale stunt is planned for this week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I agree, I can't see how Gavin is going to dance bare chested doing the American smooth, I will have to ask if this chippendale stunt is planned for this week.
    Terry, would you say you're a dancer?

Just asking.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    10/10 for persistence David James... I don't think you're gonna get an answer though ;)
  • Options
    lach doch mallach doch mal Posts: 16,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Craig will certainly put out with his marks for Gavin now after their snog last night.

Craig snogged Gavin:confused:, I must have missed that one:rolleyes:.
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member

He's a bit of a tart that Gavin, you really don't want to hear what he got up to with Len and Bruce behind the scenes :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well, all humans look alike to some people, it's easily done. :)
  • Options
    lach doch mallach doch mal Posts: 16,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's a bit of a tart that Gavin, you really don't want to hear what he got up to with Len and Bruce behind the scenes :eek:

Please spill the beans:D, or should I ask the OP who surely will provide another incontrovertable proof of these shenanigans:p;).
    DavidJames wrote: »
    Well, all humans look alike to some people, it's easily done. :)

You are right! After all, both Bruno and Craig are male and have dark hair (out of a bottle no doubt), so the confusion was inevitable. I wonder how Bruce keeps those two apart!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You're missing the big question.
    The biiiiig question.
    The big question is
    wait for it
    Can you dance, Terry?
    :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You're missing the even bigger question...I repeat....do you even watch strictly come dancing Terry? I ask because what you have posted bears absolutely no resemblance to what actually happened on Saturday night. So do you watch it? Did you have short term memory loss? Or are you just a loopy freelance journo with your own agenda. I know you don't like to answer posts that don't begin with I love wonderful wibblyicious Widdecombe but do try and clear up some of these points for us if you can.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're missing the even bigger question...I repeat....do you even watch strictly come dancing Terry? I ask because what you have posted bears absolutely no resemblance to what actually happened on Saturday night. So do you watch it? Did you have short term memory loss? Or are you just a loopy freelance journo with your own agenda. I know you don't like to answer posts that don't begin with I love wonderful wibblyicious Widdecombe but do try and clear up some of these points for us if you can.

I'm quite lucky to still have four out of my five favourites still in the show, and if Gavin goes this week, I can't deny that it would be a satisfactory result for me.
  • Options
    KitKat21KitKat21 Posts: 4,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm quite lucky to still have four out of my five favourites still in the show, and if Gavin goes this week, I can't deny that it would be a satisfactory result for me.

Yes but do you dance yourself Terry? Am genuinely interested!
  • Options
    Forum Member

That's ok, it must be nice to have so many favourites. You do know that it was Bruno that Gavin kissed and that Craig gave him the lowest score of all the judges therefore this thread is more than a little misleading and does not represent what actually happened. You know that right?
  • Options
    Fatima502Fatima502 Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member

Well we can look out for the painted-on abs. Pamela Stephenson let slip on women's hour last week that the SCD make-up people add some shade to Gavin's torse in order to make them stand out.

If Craig were going to give marks for hunkiness then Bobby would be the main recipient.
  • Options
    dottigirldottigirl Posts: 2,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

For anyone who queries who these are:
    I would never put Gavin ahead of the delightful girls, Pamela Patsy Felicity and Ann, Gavin is only being kept in by the judges overmarking, I think we can anticipate a high mark from Craig this week.

Also evidenced by the threads he has started under the name of TerryM22. He was also supporting Paul Daniels.

I am sincerely worried that he thinks Fliss and Ann are better than Gavin.:confused: