Options

EASTENDERS:Tuesday 5th July 2011-You've Been Tango'd

dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
Forum Member
Lydia's Final Farewell

Coming Up Tonight At 7:30pm...
Ronnie is baffled when the police arrive at Jack's flat wanting to talk to her about the break-in at The Vic. However, all becomes clear to Ronnie when Michael slyly reveals to her that he's responsible for setting her up. Over at The Vic, Kat watches through the window as the police leave the flat and feels frustrated that nothing seems to have been done. Alfie claims that it doesn't matter as Ronnie will soon be behind bars anyway, but Kat says that she now feels like a prisoner in her own home. When Alfie tells her that she's overreacting, Kat lets rip and declares that her husband is not a real man. The pair make up later, but Alfie continues to encourage Kat to stop worrying about Tommy being taken again.

And...
Ronnie confronts Michael at the gym and orders him to tell the truth about how he's trying to get his revenge after she turned him down. Getting tough with Michael, Ronnie declares that he'll have to tell Roxy the truth about how he made a pass at her, otherwise she will. Michael soon shows his vulnerable side and promises that he will tell Roxy the truth.

Also...
Lydia's son Norman arrives on Albert Square for her funeral and knocks on Pat's door. Pat is shocked as she realises that Norman is an old acquaintance. Inside, Janine isn't happy to see Norman as he didn't seem interested in Lydia when she was alive. As her grief bubbles to the surface

Also Coming Up Tonight...
*Janine breaks down in tears
*Poppy convinces Shirley to have a spray tan with disastrous results

Writer-Carey Andrews
Director-Lee Salisbury
Exec Producer-Bryan Kirkwood

Last Night's Ratings-7.72m (36%) & BBC 3 826k (4.1%)

Classic EastEnders Moments:
Janine Pushes Barry Off A Cliff (2003)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHjfdeVvJP0

Bianca Has A Baby In The Vic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzGbFRbpFIc&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Grant Arrested For Murder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-uUYGyfsoI&feature=fvwrel

On This Day...(5th July 2001)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4hTuUHQWmk

Daily Walford Gazette

>Ian Beale To Claim Dead Wife
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a328118/eastenders-ian-beale-to-claim-dead-wife.html

>Sam Womack Deserved 'Best Actress' Nod Says Kym Marsh
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a328187/samantha-womack-deserved-best-actress-nod-says-kym-marsh.html

>EastEnders Is An Hour-Long On Thursday (7:30-8:30) Followed By EastEnders :Best Exits 8:30pm BBC3/Repeat 11:45pm

Who Is Michael Better With? 111 votes

Ronnie
24%
BathshebaSteveOwenJohn Dough[Deleted User]The_abbott[Deleted User]Ash's Manumr3000Sunshine Sammy[Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User]cooko94grahamzxyNeomysterio[Deleted User]laurenlawson_NiallDEE_Butterflies 27 votes
Roxy
5%
17@17walford-e20JaCkT794[Deleted User][Deleted User]Afterlife 6 votes
Neither
70%
SULLAArtyAttackMarkynottsJustMom[Deleted User]valdsajangothermaestro84computermasterfinluxwildbenji64edduk1981tvhonourstick_of_rockKyle123Sez_babe[Deleted User]NoseyLouieAgent F 78 votes

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    Today's Cast
    Ronnie BranningSamantha WomackRoxy MitchellRita SimonsMichael MoonSteve John ShepherdJack BranningScott MaslenAlfie MoonShane RichieKat MoonJessie WallaceJanine MalloyCharlie BrooksPat EvansPam St ClementRicky ButcherSid OwenShirley CarterLinda HenryJodie GoldKylie BabbingtonPoppy MeadowRachel BrightJean SlaterGillian WrightJay MitchellJamie BorthwickAbi BranningLorna FitzgeraldTyler MoonTony DisciplineNorman SimmondsGeorge LaytonDet Frank MerrillSteven Swan
  • Options
    The Mad JokerThe Mad Joker Posts: 5,397
    Forum Member
    lol poppy feel sorry for janine, love michael moon
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lol poppy feel sorry for janine, love michael moon
    She seems caring:D
    I felt sorry for Ronnie last night for the first time since she's been in the show
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dan2008 wrote: »
    I felt sorry for Ronnie last night for the first time since she's been in the show

ronnie is fit
  • Options
    dulliredullire Posts: 20,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ronnie
    how did you not feel sorry for ronnie when she lost danielle, miscarried, lost james, way archie and glenda treated her, the fact her daughter was living under her nose and she didn't realise????

archie was worse towards her than michael! feels like archie is back from the dead!

warning for tonight, saw clip on this morning, pat opens the door to norman in a face mask and nightie and calls him some pet name not a pretty sight!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,750
    Forum Member
    dullagj2 wrote: »
    how did you not feel sorry for ronnie when she lost danielle, miscarried, lost james, way archie and glenda treated her, the fact her daughter was living under her nose and she didn't realise????

archie was worse towards her than michael! feels like archie is back from the dead!

warning for tonight, saw clip on this morning, pat opens the door to norman in a face mask and nightie and calls him some pet name not a pretty sight!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Do the earrings stay on? :o:D
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Did Janine killing Barry really happen 8 years ago? Bloody hell, so doesn't feel that long ago.
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither
    dullagj2 wrote: »

I've seen it too, it's on the website and she calls him
    half pint ;):p:cool:
  • Options
    dulliredullire Posts: 20,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ronnie
    I've seen it too, it's on the website and she calls him
    half pint ;):p:cool:

yeah thats the one, i couldn't think of it

soaplife says that
    ronnie goes to prison
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Neither
    I'm looking forward to seeing Michael with the gym gear on :o
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Neither
    Looks like a good night.........I'm surprised that Michael has become such an obvious baddie, I thought he was going to be more devious. Really enjoying him.

Pat and Janine are always good news .:)

Poppy earns her keep :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neither
    Arghh i dont know how much longer i can deal with watching these Poppy/Jodie scenes!
  • Options
    mr mugglesmr muggles Posts: 4,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither
    dan2008 wrote: »

I know what you mean.... I felt my first ever 'twinge' for her last night. Basically because she seemed so calm & ready for jail & than that fruitbat came round to wind her up. Poor dear. There. I said it. I, (cough/hack/brings up a furball...) I feel sorry for R-R-Ronnie! (Does that make me normal & humane now...?) I 'feel' the pain!
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    Neither
    Arghh i dont know how much longer i can deal with watching these Poppy/Jodie scenes!

I think they are great :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

they are like marmite but i like them but hate marmite :)
  • Options
    17@1717@17 Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Roxy
    they are like marmite but i like them but hate marmite :)

Here's a poll for you right here dan2008 ;)
  • Options
    walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    Roxy
    Regarding the poll, I love the chemistry between Ronnie and Michael, but voted for Roxy because I'm intrigued in seeing how Michael's obsession affects Roxy when her sister's gone.

Should be good tonight. :D
  • Options
    Sweendog94Sweendog94 Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    Neither
    hey everyone I'm new to DS Forum:). Hope Michael is found out for what he is.
  • Options
    Yoshi FanYoshi Fan Posts: 13,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neither
    Zebra print babygro.:eek:
  • Options
    TanequilTanequil Posts: 367,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neither
    Kat is obsessed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neither
    Shut up Roxy :rolleyes::mad::rolleyes::mad:
  • Options
    John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ronnie
    Is Tyler not sharing with Mo?:confused:
  • Options
    ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neither
    Tyler only seems to have the one t-shirt.
  • Options
    TanequilTanequil Posts: 367,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neither
    I thought that boxers got up at the crack of dawn to run.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neither
    Wow people dont que up to get into the hottest Boxing gym on the planet!