The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    I thought so I am sure she claims for the petrol but I believe she takes her own packed lunch:D

I hope Katie provides hot drinks on cold days.. Poor girl will be freezing in the out buildings packing up all the stuff.. ;)
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She might link to their site and sell her stuff as she does now..

So the money still runs through her, why not allow them to advertise on her behalf
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    So the money still runs through her, why not allow them to advertise on her behalf

They might do .. I have no idea what will happen..
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Fans, I guess, who want a piece of the Pricey for posterity. :D

ETA: I've just had a look, some of the baby stuff is lovely, so that would sell well.

You know, she's doing it, and I'm sure Vision is happy to have the income so really, what's to criticise? (Apart from her taste in clothes! ;) )

Yep, that's how I see it. Any type of charity is to be applauded. No matter how big or how small. As they say at Asda (?) 'Every Little Helps' :)

There are so many other areas to knock her, but not this IMO.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I hope Katie provides hot drinks on cold days.. Poor girl will be freezing in the out buildings packing up all the stuff.. ;)

I think she takes her own flask now too since Katie introduced the £1 per hot drink fee....out buildings makes it sound glam you know it's only a shed really;)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, that's how I see it. Any type of charity is to be applauded. No matter how big or how small. As they say at Asda (?) 'Every Little Helps' :)

There are so many other areas to knock her, but not this IMO

Agree with this Jimmy.

That's my problem at the moment. There are are million and one things to knock KP for but it seems that there is a lot of barrel scraping at the moment and looking for things to call her out on which are not valid imo.

I'll point and laugh with the best of them when it's deserved but not just for the sake of it :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think she takes her own flask now too since Katie introduced the £1 per hot drink fee....out buildings makes it sound glam you know it's only a shed really;)

I have it on good authority that she has one of these installed.

http://www.vendagain.co.uk/images/machine/klix-450.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well it was Katie's hot water .tea bags or coffee and milk so she had every right to charge that £1 ... She isn't a charity you know ;)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Could she not just send a lacky down to the NY Coffee Co for takeout? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Now does the profits go to charity or Katie.. It's vital we know this as it could open up a whole new discussion ;)
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    You are so desperate to get us arguing she didn't have an affair with Andrew aren't you :D:D:D
    Not really. It was what it was (as she would say).And opinions vary on the subject with no proof either way,so hardly worth debating any more .
    Anyway her marriage crashed thereafter so it is immaterial now who she was 'with' or not 'with'.;)

I simply wanted to point out that Polly is not just a random choice for that job,nor a kid on a Gov scheme,but rather yet another one of the clique that surrounds Pwicey & leeches off her.
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems to me that her garments get far higher prices on Ebay, than some local charity shop in Bexhill-On-Sea. Ebay has a bigger audience, and that equals more money.

Even after all the expenses are gathered, I am sure the profit is higher from an Ebay sale, than the little charity shop.

What I want to know --- who buys them? :eek:

Also by Katie giving the money to the charity direct she will Gift Aid it, making the donation worth more.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

Im sure Peter would give her discount if she was a regular customer..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

:cool: Now there's an idea. I reckon a 'whole new world' could open up should this idea become reality Blondie! :cool:;)
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Not really. It was what it was (as she would say).And opinions vary on the subject with no proof either way,so hardly worth debating any more .
    Anyway her marriage crashed thereafter so it is immaterial now who she was 'with' or not 'with'.;)

I simply wanted to point out that Polly is not just a random choice for that job,nor a kid on a Gov scheme,but rather yet another one of the clique that surrounds Pwicey & leeches off her.

We are discussing her charity donations.. Andrew has nothing to do with that.. So let's leave him out of the topic ;)
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is a percentage

That's what I suspect.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now does the profits go to charity or Katie.. It's vital we know this as it could open up a whole new discussion ;)

My knowledge of how charity and profits work is extremely limited Betty. :o We need the experts ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My knowledge of how charity and profits work is extremely limited Betty. :o We need the experts ...

There appears to be a few about..I'm sure we will get an answer soon ;)
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    A theory dreamed up by people refusing to admit that KP was a total out of control nightmare on her final shows with PA. There was nothing remotely likeable about her,so she set up her own fall from grace right there.

She was a nightmare - but the real reason was that her and Pete were on the rocks long long before it actually happened - they stayed together purely to see the TV filming out. Or it would have cost them serious $$ and any future series. I'd bet she was fully aware she was being stitched up by CP and PA too.

Not that you didn't sum her up quite well in general.

The horse pics are hilarious, she really is that desperate now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    There appears to be a few about..I'm sure we will get an answer soon ;)

That is what I am hoping too .... ;)
  • KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Im guessing Katie's charity ebay shop will be closing soon, and she will be donating direct :Dhttp://www.visioncharity.co.uk/shop/holding.html

I highly doubt she'll close her Ebay shop anytime soon, it's about the only thing she makes a bit money on. Pricey Media and it's parent company Marvelous Creative Group are worth 52 grand and Zero pounds :D

Handy that her bro Dan, has a business selling wholesale clothing though..maybe it keeps her Ebay shop in business :o
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to the DM article today KP and PA are close to an amicable agreement to stop going to court and personal stuff being disclosed. Interesting there is a line about a revaluation proving her affair faith her horse trainer

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2299428/Katie-Price-dresses-pink-panto-horse-bizarre-photocall-yet.html
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muddipaws wrote: »
    According to the DM article today KP and PA are close to an amicable agreement to stop going to court and personal stuff being disclosed. Interesting there is a line about a revaluation proving her affair faith her horse trainer

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2299428/Katie-Price-dresses-pink-panto-horse-bizarre-photocall-yet.html

Damn. That means we won't get any of the grubby details.

So is that the big reveal that PA used to witter on about? How disappointing. I was hoping for something with a bit more bite...
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    We are discussing her charity donations.. Andrew has nothing to do with that.. So let's leave him out of the topic ;)
    Why ? His wife is the one running the ebay site therefore his name might crop up. As the husband of the woman being paid to sell KP's freebies & cast offs. One of her clique,leeches,hangers on. Someone very (some say VERY very ) close to KP.
    The subject is KP. There is no defined title other than Daily Pwice,therefore Gould is relevant.:)
This discussion has been closed.