Options

WTF is that new character in Hollyoaks ?

Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
Forum Member
Sineads cousin, Scotty I think?
Annoying or what?! And can he even act?

Just when you think Brian Birkwood could not possibly lose the plot any further ...

Comments

• Options
    AndrxwAndrxw Posts: 10,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He gives me the creeps :o
  • Options
    srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    He's horrendous.
  • Options
    Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    He's got such a punchable face!
  • Options
    hopeandfaith06hopeandfaith06 Posts: 17,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had a bad feeling about him just from seeing pictures of him on DS, I know it's early days but he seems terrible!
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh he's her cousin??
  • Options
    LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Horrific acting.
  • Options
    acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    He's weird looking. His tan is too dark.
  • Options
    lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    Urgh he's annoying. If they tone him down, he might be bearable.
  • Options
    trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    Can't stand him. Detestable.
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Horrible in it :D
  • Options
    craig_25craig_25 Posts: 2,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Detestable even at this early stage. A completely unnecessary introduction!
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A badly tanned stereotypical queen. Kirkwood can sure spot talent when he sees it....
  • Options
    Itchin'Itchin' Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    They're supposedly close cousins yet...he didn't know she'd been married to Freddie or that she is pregnant. Mmmm :confused:
  • Options
    TellMeMoreTellMeMore Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LHolmes wrote: »
    Horrific acting.

That's what they get when they hire someone whose last job was as a storyliner, not an actor. :kitty:

Emmerdale are lucky to have lost him.
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I literally cringed when I saw him onscreen. You can't even take him seriously, Lmao! He's horrible! Absolutely horrendous! Another one of those characters that you'd just love to just sucker punch in the face. You can just tell by that horrible tan and over the top grin that he's going to be very insuferrable with a selfish, diva-ish attitude. Ugh! Even the thought of it is cringeworthy. The last thing we need is a bloody male Sinead protector. Next thing you know, there's a Sinead army spawning around the village erupting the worst nightmare possible.

I think we just found another new competitor in the awful acting department. He might even beat Ziggy. Jesus christ! What a very unnecessary and irritating addition to the show.
  • Options
    acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    I literally cringed when I saw him onscreen. You can't even take him seriously, Lmao! He's horrible! Absolutely horrendous! Another one of those characters that you'd just love to just sucker punch in the face. You can just tell by that horrible tan and over the top grin that he's going to be very insuferrable with a diva-ish attitude. The last thing we need is a bloody male Sinead protector. Next thing you know, there's a Sinead army spawning around the village erupting the worst nightmare possible.

I think we just found another new competitor in the awful acting department. He might even beat Ziggy. Jesus christ! What a very unnecessary and irritating addition to the show.

At least they can say they didn't cast him for his looks :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It says a lot about YOUR character that your refer to someone you don't like as "that".

He may not be likeable, but people like Scott exist.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    A very annoying orange-faced caricature. I've had enough of him already.
  • Options
    EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hollyoaks' answer to Sean Tully! same stereotypical trates! isn't going to be likeable!
  • Options
    Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand him already.
  • Options
    mercury01mercury01 Posts: 418
    Forum Member
    And this thread and the comments in it are the reason people hate DS forums. Grow up!
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    I don't like him. He's OTT and as for that smile yuk! He's too camp. Yes I know Hollyoaks is meant to be camp but he's just too much. Unfortunately he's likely to be around a lot. I can imagine Ste cheating with him which will get really messy.
  • Options
    lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    Itchin' wrote: »
    They're supposedly close cousins yet...he didn't know she'd been married to Freddie or that she is pregnant. Mmmm :confused:

Exactly.
  • Options
    actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    He's annoying. His teeth are hideous.

Another reason to dislike Hollyoaks at the moment
  • Options
    Irma BuntIrma Bunt Posts: 1,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mercury01 wrote: »
    And this thread and the comments in it are the reason people hate DS forums. Grow up!

I quite agree. But some of these comments seem to stem from jealousy - one can guess why - than genuine criticism. That, of course, says more about the posters than it ever could the actor in question.