Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    She looks way better + its obvious - she should keep it up, it suits her ..... but what doesn't suit her is her trick-playing !:mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't noticed personally until looking at those pictures but Cheryl lost lots of weight after Ashley and then the malaria obviously didn't do much for weight gaining but she said after Katy Perry came on the show that she wants a fuller figure so I think you'd be wrong to think that it wasn't an intentional move on her behalf (:
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks better with weight on. I would have thought the doctors advised her too after the malaria.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40,102
    Forum Member
    She probably ate 2 grains of rice last week instead of half of one.

As Frankie Boyle once described her, a broomstick with tits.

She looked absolutely awful in the second picture you posted. She looked anorexic!
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's hard to tell, really, what with the red veils of anger that appear as if by witchcraft before my eyes every time the smug head of her dirties my TV screen. :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

he must have been referring to the birds, cos breasts worth noticing she doen't have. :D
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She probably ate 2 grains of rice last week instead of half of one.

She looked absolutely awful in the second picture you posted. She looked anorexic!

What a bitchy thing to say...
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's hard to tell, really, what with the red veils of anger that appear as if by witchcraft before my eyes every time the smug head of her dirties my TV screen. :mad:

Fantastic :D:D:D