Options

Little Mix Perrie dumps BF for more famous person

Bear TraderBear Trader Posts: 736
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/3972985/Little-Mix-singer-Perrie-Edwards-elbows-ex-before-show.html

I guess he was no longer good for her as she is now a celebrity and only wants to be seen with someone famous :rolleyes:

How long before she gives the 1D member his marching orders and goes for a quick tackle for a footballer? She always comes across as arrogant and fame obsessed. These are the sort of people we we want to win XF? Oh I forgot they are just normal average girls who wont steal your BF. ;)

Comments

• Options
    shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    This is obviously rubbish, she said she was single weeks ago!
  • Options
    OMGItsAnnieOMGItsAnnie Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Old news keep up, she dumped her boyfriend BEFORE X Factor
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Before? Hahaha what a joke! Show me where or any article that says she was single before the show started. All reports are that she dumped him after she got through

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2068988/X-Factor-Little-Mix-Perrie-Edwards-dumped-boyfriend-dating-One-Directions-Zayn-Malik.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

It wont be the first time we have seen these fame obsessed girls do this. I guess she has upgraded. If she did not make it through XF she would still be with him alas she has now got a fame and he is of no use.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is obviously rubbish, she said she was single weeks ago!

Yes and XF started months ago when she had a BF. Do the maths
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

no ... you are wrong ... again
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes and XF started months ago when she had a BF. Do the maths

If she did so what why is it some people only find things to try and downgrade her.
    Most girls these days dump one boyfriend for another.
    Also she dumped him before she even entered for the xfactor
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    imahottie wrote: »
    no ... you are wrong ... again

Prove we are wrong then.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    Little Mix, four normal girls who 'won't steal your boyfriend'!....Just your imaginary boyfriend ;)
  • Options
    shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    Plus why is everyone so obsessed? Her and Zayn might not even be an item, he clearly fancies her but we don't know the truth. And if they are together, good luck to them.
    This is just a way to try and bring down Little Mix imo. We will see what happens this weekend :)
  • Options
    IsotopeIsotope Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear, she's a young girl, even if that is what happened, then that sort of behaviour IS normal.

Who knows what is really happening in her relationships anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The O P always posts things about Little Mix never about any other act in the xfactor.
    Prehaps he/she really likes them and does not want everyone to know :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isotope wrote: »
    Oh dear, she's a young girl, even if that is what happened, then that sort of behaviour IS normal.

Who knows what is really happening in her relationships anyway.

The way they are all working don't think they would have any time for any BF at moment they are too busy doing rehersals ready for the next week once they get through
  • Options
    bouncer11bouncer11 Posts: 1,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/3972985/Little-Mix-singer-Perrie-Edwards-elbows-ex-before-show.html

I guess he was no longer good for her as she is now a celebrity and only wants to be seen with someone famous :rolleyes:

How long before she gives the 1D member his marching orders and goes for a quick tackle for a footballer? She always comes across as arrogant and fame obsessed. These are the sort of people we we want to win XF? Oh I forgot they are just normal average girls who wont steal your BF. ;)

Another one of your sad threads based on tabloid tripe.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Prove we are wrong then.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/11/30/little-mix-dumped-boyfriends-for-the-x-factor-and-show-off-a-sexy-new-look-115875-23599408/

Perrie Edwards feels the same: “I broke up with my boyfriend after The X Factor started. I think I did the right thing."

But then again the truth is not what Little Fix fans are used to.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/11/30/little-mix-dumped-boyfriends-for-the-x-factor-and-show-off-a-sexy-new-look-115875-23599408/

Perrie Edwards feels the same: “I broke up with my boyfriend after The X Factor started. I think I did the right thing."

But then again the truth is not what Little Fix fans are used to.

Your original post is still wrong though, she didn't dump him for the 1D guy, she didn't even know they would meet. Plus its only speculation that they are an item, I won't believe it until they confirm it. She is too young to be stuck in a relationship, while she has an opportunity to achieve her dreams. She doesn't have time for all that now. We don't know the ins and outs so who are we to judge anyway.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    Perrie and her mum have both said that she is not dating Zayn.

As for dumping her boyfriend before X Factor started, and? so what if she dumped him, hardly a big deal. Jade is the only person in LM who has a boyfriend.
  • Options
    Logan TomLogan Tom Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    Hilarious..... they're all fame hungry, repeatedly going on X factor.. trying to date famous people, dumping "ordinary" people.

This sickens me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    Perrie and her mum have both said that she is not dating Zayn.

As for dumping her boyfriend before X Factor started, and? so what if she dumped him, hardly a big deal. Jade is the only person in LM who has a boyfriend.

So no big deal to use someone? You were happy to get support from him when you had dreams of going on XF but as soon as you realise your dreams he is not good enough for your new found fame, time up grade:rolleyes:

I keep forgetting according to Tulisa they are just normal girls like you, so I can see why it is no big deal to you to be scheming and manipulative :)
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    So no big deal to use someone? You were happy to get support from him when you had dreams of going on XF but as soon as you realise your dreams he is not good enough for your new found fame, time up grade:rolleyes:

I keep forgetting according to Tulisa they are just normal girls like you, so I can see why it is no big deal to you to be scheming and manipulative :)

You have no idea why she dumped him, it's her buiness, just because you have a boyfriend doesn't mean that's it he is the one. Unless you know the her ex boyfriend personally you don't know why she dumped him.
  • Options
    Contains NutsContains Nuts Posts: 2,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Logan Tom wrote: »
    Hilarious..... they're all fame hungry, repeatedly going on X factor.. trying to date famous people, dumping "ordinary" people.

This sickens me.
    I know what you're saying but there are exceptions. Leona Lewis still saw her long time boyfriend for about four years after winning the X Factor.
  • Options
    BrokenArrowBrokenArrow Posts: 21,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh do keep up man, If your going to quote tabloid nonsense then at least have the decency to quote the latest ones.

She posted this on her facebook
    “Really find it quite funny how some people acc’ believe what’s written in the papers, The only one of us in Little Mix who is in a relationship is Jade, the rest of us are single. ”

“I am NOT dating Zayn Malik.”

http://xfactor.tellymix.co.uk/news/62831-little-mixs-perrie-edwards-denies-one-direction-zayn-malik-romance.html#ixzz1fT09bonu

Now unless you want to call the lady a liar, I suggest you close the thread.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    DaewosDaewos Posts: 8,345
    Forum Member
    The O P always posts things about Little Mix never about any other act in the xfactor.
    Prehaps he/she really likes them and does not want everyone to know :D

They do seem somewhat obsessed. :eek:
  • Options
    DaewosDaewos Posts: 8,345
    Forum Member
    Now unless you want to call the lady a liar, I suggest you close the thread.:rolleyes:

Don't hold your breath waiting on that happening.
  • Options
    Logan TomLogan Tom Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    Daewos wrote: »
    I am somewhat obsessed. :eek:

Well said.
  • Options
    DreamingDanDreamingDan Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always find it weird when people ditch their boy/girlfriends to have more time for a career singing about how much they want a boy/girlfriend.