Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :yawn::yawn::yawn:

It's becoming groundhog day on here :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Logan TomLogan Tom Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    Misha the bully up to her usual antics...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »
    Troll.:rolleyes:

I agree ... bully/troll ... whats the difference
  • Options
    Logan TomLogan Tom Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    imahottie wrote: »
    I agree ... bully/troll ... whats the difference

I see what you did there....:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a surprise...

You are starting to look like a internet bully the way you go on and on about Misha. And you have the cheek to call her one. :rolleyes:

Also I see you believe everything you read about her so long as it goes with your agenda of attacking her. But as soon as its about Little Mix its a diffrent matter. Double standards in a big way imo.
  • Options
    BurketteBurkette Posts: 1,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Troll alert yet again, some people have nothing better to do.
  • Options
    BrokenArrowBrokenArrow Posts: 21,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »

Her Ipod is quite "different" to mine :eek:
  • Options
    oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her Ipod is quite "different" to mine :eek:

didn't you have one like that in the 80's
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh look, obsessed troll posts thread giving the wrong impression
  • Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OP give it a rest. Your one person crusade is noit going to change people's minds so just stop being a baby and collect your own toys and put them back in the pram.

Also when doing a starting post it is probably best to elaborate on what you are actually saying. But as a troll inflammatory headlines and lack of information seem to be the only way to go with you.
  • Options
    SAFIAHSAFIAH Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The op has form with their constant anti misha posts which always has the words misha and bully in them.

I also see some of the usual anti misha mob always crawl out from under their stones to throw in the same negative misha comments.

Its sad really that this is what their life has amounted to and that the only way they can get joy meaninng and happiness in their lives is to make nasty narrowminded offensive comments about a 19 year old girl trying to better her life in a singing competition.

You guys must have pretty dreary lives if misha bashing is the only thing that gives your life and excitement and meaning.

Its pathetic really:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rbdcay wrote: »
    OP give it a rest. Your one person crusade is noit going to change people's minds so just stop being a baby and collect your own toys and put them back in the pram.

Also when doing a starting post it is probably best to elaborate on what you are actually saying. But as a troll inflammatory headlines and lack of information seem to be the only way to go with you.

Whats even funnier is that the same OP is on a Perrie thread bashing a story from The Sun saying that Perrie dumped her boyfriend to be with a famous person. Its funny how she picks and chooses what she believes from The Sun.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SAFIAH wrote: »
    The op has form with their constant anti misha posts which always has the words misha and bully in them.

I also see some of the usual anti misha mob always crawl out from under their stones to throw in the same negative misha comments.

Its sad really that this is what their life has amounted to and that the only way they can get joy meaninng and happiness in their lives is to make nasty narrowminded offensive comments about a 19 year old girl trying to better her life in a singing competition.

You guys must have pretty dreary lives if misha bashing is the only thing that gives your life and excitement and meaning.

Its pathetic really:rolleyes:

double standards my dear
  • Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oxygenjj wrote: »
    double standards my dear

Seems the usual on here.
  • Options
    SocialaddictSocialaddict Posts: 850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rbdcay wrote: »

THIS!
    i'm no Misha fan but the hate she gets on this forum is awful.
  • Options
    M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    What a surprise...

Indeed, in the same way night following day is a surprise.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :rolleyes: Double standards indeed. If it was about Amelia having a tantrum you lot would all be posting at length about how she's stuck up, hard faced, cocky, horrible, deserves to be out etc.
  • Options
    M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    THIS!

Whereas the hate aimed at Janet, Matt and Jesy is perfectly acceptable :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well maybe it could be true? if it is true then she/he isn't a troll she comes across as very arrogant to me IS there any POSITIVE forums on here?:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    M@nterik wrote: »
    Indeed, in the same way night following day is a surprise.

Indeed in the same way night following day that you are unable to not obsess and troll more anti Misha venom :D that would be a shock and a real surprise
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    THIS!

The hate Amelia also gets on here is worse and quite unfair. Whereas NO ONE will want to admit even though Marcus is a nice guy Syco would screw him if he won and he would be Joe The Second.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    M@nterik wrote: »
    Whereas the hate aimed at Janet, Matt and Jesy is perfectly acceptable :rolleyes:

Exactly my point , some people have bad memories
  • Options
    JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    The hate Amelia also gets on here is worse and quite unfair. Whereas NO ONE will want to admit even though Marcus is a nice guy Syco would screw him if he won and he would be Joe The Second.

This is true,and the hate she gets is not needed.