Options

Mayday - next week - would it be repeated?

CassiniCassini Posts: 2,629
Forum Member
✭✭✭
A new 5 part drama called Mayday starts next Monday on BBC1 at 9pm - unfortunatetly my Sky+ is already recording 2 other things at that time.

Does anyone know if BBC repeat new stuff like this later in the week on another channel and if so where?

I've been all thru the Sky listings and can't see it.

(Would prefer to record it on Sky+ so I can watch it on the big telly.)

Comments

• Options
    MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Starts sunday and finishes on thursday
  • Options
    KayokKayok Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    can you juggle the other recordings by going to the +1 channels?, thats what I try to do with BBC shows as they dont have plus one
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    Why can the channels not put some of these programmes on at the weekend. Every time there is a good show on it clashes with about 2 others.

So annoying :mad::mad:

Can the OP not watch it on the iplayer?
  • Options
    soup_dragonsoup_dragon Posts: 457
    Forum Member
    Hi all

Does anybody know if this will be repeated? Missed the last episode ( recording failed on Freeview box ) and missed out on iPlayer too :cry:

Cheers Tom
  • Options
    FIFA1966FIFA1966 Posts: 1,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't think it'll be repeated on BBC One, maybe on BBC Three.

Have you tried downloading it?

I won't put the link to download it in here.
  • Options
    soup_dragonsoup_dragon Posts: 457
    Forum Member
    FIFA1966 wrote: »
    Don't think it'll be repeated on BBC One, maybe on BBC Three.

Have you tried downloading it?

I won't put the link to download it in here.

I'll keep an eye out for it but a download might be an option....

Cheers Tom
  • Options
    andy1231andy1231 Posts: 5,100
    Forum Member
    Can anyone tell me what the heck the final episode was all about ? watched it and am totally puzzled. Don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it so pm me if you can.
  • Options
    billiobillio Posts: 3,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't bother, it was utter rubbish. Badly "directed" (edited, more like) with lots of pointless, moody shots. Wish I'd not bothered, I want those hours back.

In stark contrast to the brilliant Broadchurch, and recent European thrillers (the Killing, Spiral) which featured great acting and direction.
  • Options
    allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    billio wrote: »
    I wouldn't bother, it was utter rubbish. Badly "directed" (edited, more like) with lots of pointless, moody shots. Wish I'd not bothered, I want those hours back.

In stark contrast to the brilliant Broadchurch, and recent European thrillers (the Killing, Spiral) which featured great acting and direction.
    Agreed! It's probably a mistake on our part to compare Mayday to a foreign drama as they're leagues ahead of us but really Mayday was insanely bad! I did watch to the end, must admit, but having invested in the 1st part, felt hopeful it would get better. Sadly, I never learn!:p