Sam cant be nominated next week

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    What about Steve Dave Andrew and Josie:confused: They have all said they will nominate him:mad:
  • darkmothdarkmoth Posts: 12,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Josie and Steve are immune from all this? They can talk about nomming Sam but not the ones up for eviction.

That's only 2 less nominations.

****ing taking the piss BB :mad:
  • Sarah SoreenSarah Soreen Posts: 5,568
    Forum Member
    The other thread said Josie couldn`t nominate either.:confused:

I didnt hear her name said, and I was waiting for it. Happy to be corrected by someone who did hear it though :)
  • iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whats the point of a punishment that has no effect on the outcome? The damage has already been done by the plotters.
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OldBagHere wrote: »
    Steve had a convo where he was calculating how many days it was until he good nom Sam and how many days after that Sam would be in the house.

He also spoke about nominating Mario next week, quite blatantly
  • Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also the other housemates now know who to target...

Pepper's a sitting duck.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WTF?! Sam is an asshole to Josie, Dave, Rachel, Corin, JJ and he's all hurt that they say that stuff about him????

MAN UP SAM! You can't be a jerk and then expect people aren't going to say something!
  • synthsparklessynthsparkles Posts: 885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmm it's a good idea but other HMs were discussing it too, plus they had a plan for nobody to nominate him and then have him picked in S&R so that he definitely goes up...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How the hell did Josie not get that punishment she has been spouting off since Sam entered how soon she will see him through the door.

And at least one of them wont count as one of them are definately out Fri.

Hope that tells the rest whom maybe be wondering that what Sam has been saying is the truth, instead of the crap Josie and JJ are feeding them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will make no difference really, then. Both Andrew and JJ1 are alluding to the S&R theory already, no-one noms him and they agree the winner of the S&R puts him up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Josie said she was going to swap him, not nominate him!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam is acting all hurt by this. Give me a freaking break! He's been an ASS.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And so this means that we won't have everyone up next week. Regular nominations. Sam will still be up. Mario will still be up. John may be up.

Nothing will change. *sigh*
  • Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    JJ1 actually had the right idea on this one.

Rather than nomming Sam, they'd be far better choosing other HMs and then agreeing that, whoever wins S&R, they stick Sam up in their place.

Course, I wouldn't put it past BB to get rid of S&R next week if Sam ISN'T nommed.
  • synthsparklessynthsparkles Posts: 885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • -Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
    Forum Member
    But that completely plays into Andrew's S&R plan anyway! :mad:
  • EndemoniadoEndemoniado Posts: 1,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another cretinous selective punishment that fools only fools.

What a 'coincidence' that only the HMs up for eviction this week have the punishment fix.
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didnt hear her name said, and I was waiting for it. Happy to be corrected by someone who did hear it though :)

Think the other poster was living in hope...:D
    They were wrong unfortunately..:(
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    Will make no difference really, then. Both Andrew and JJ1 are alluding to the S&R theory already, no-one noms him and they agree the winner of the S&R puts him up.

Fixing the S & R task in advance is a rule break : if they go ahead with their plan,BB should thwart their efforts.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ferfer wrote: »
    WTF?! Sam is an asshole to Josie, Dave, Rachel, Corin, JJ and he's all hurt that they say that stuff about him????

MAN UP SAM! You can't be a jerk and then expect people aren't going to say something!

agree
  • spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yesterday, John James, Rachel and Dave all broke house rules regarding discussing nominations when they each mentioned that they would be putting new housemate, Sam Pepper, up for eviction next week.

With one of the oldest rules in the book broken Big Brother has decided to punish them. Housemates have just been gathered at the sofas…all assuming it was to watch the performance on Consider Yourself, performed by some of the housemate yesterday as part of this week's shopping task.

Unbeknownst to them, Big Brother had a surprise in store. One by one a VT of each of the offending discussions were played on the plasma screen for all to see…including the new boy, Sam.

"As Dave, John James and Rachel have all broken the rules regarding nominations they are all forbidden from nomination Sam next week", announced Big Brother, much to the annoyance of the rest of the housemates.
  • Sarah SoreenSarah Soreen Posts: 5,568
    Forum Member
    Think the other poster was living in hope...:D
    They were wrong unfortunately..:(

Ah thanks. I did wonder if I'd misheard when I saw the other thread. :)

IMO they should ALL have been punished, not just the 3 up for eviction.

Cop out IMO
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,918
    Forum Member
    ferfer wrote: »
    Sam is acting all hurt by this. Give me a freaking break! He's been an ASS.

Sam has a right to feel hurt, he has been honest and open and only ever said it to their faces unlike that lot of cowardly bullies who have all shat their pants in case he says somethings they have all done that others dont know about, do it behind his back... If i was Sam i would now really stir the pot and go round each one of them telling them things that the others have said about them
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's stupid.
    Now he might not be nominated, but he's nearly 100% gonna be put up in Save and Replace, which means he's going to leave next Friday.

Great :mad:
  • MD1500MD1500 Posts: 14,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a lame twist.

Guess BB producers want Steve in the final then... :yawn: