Victoria Beckham - WTH?

Comments

• AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In pictures 2 and 4 she looks like an extra in a zombie film.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Such a pity her nose was itchy.;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love her, but she looks bloody awful, really ill!
  • aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks unhappy (and that's not just because of the tear, but genuinely sad in her eyes) and also like she has had some work around her mouth.
  • FlowesFlowes Posts: 6,967
    Forum Member
    Oh dear
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flowes wrote: »
    Oh dear

Play with fire and eventually you get burnt. ;-)

Not nice to see. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What I don't understand is why this horrible "zombie" look is THE look models apparently have to have. Why does even one person find it desirable or inspiring in any way? Only people who are ill would, surely? Victoria looks ill and has done for many years. I'm amazed she has been able to carry and birth children. She is no doubt a full blown anorexic, right?
  • CMK29CMK29 Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    aggs wrote: »
    She looks unhappy (and that's not just because of the tear, but genuinely sad in her eyes) and also like she has had some work around her mouth.

She's had that sad look for a long time - she's living proof that getting everything you want always comes with a price.

On another note, why would she turn up to a McQueen celebration when it was widely known that he hated her? Talk about masochistic! Or maybe that's one way to stick it to your critics - piss on their grave :D
  • FlowesFlowes Posts: 6,967
    Forum Member
    Sweetums wrote: »
    What I don't understand is why this horrible "zombie" look is THE look models apparently have to have. Why does even one person find it desirable or inspiring in any way? Only people who are ill would, surely? Victoria looks ill and has done for many years. I'm amazed she has been able to carry and birth children. She is no doubt a full blown anorexic, right?

You are right
  • mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Joined by her loyal husband...' the Daily Mail are up to their old tricks again I see.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Joined by her loyal husband...' the Daily Mail are up to their old tricks again I see.

He looks superb.
    His wife looks like a drug-addled tramp.:(
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has one pose in all the pictures. Does she move or does he have to cart her around in that pose?
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she'd ditched the breast implants, they don't look like natural breasts. Her make up is shocking, she looks like a concentration camp victim.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her make-up artist crossed the line between nice smoky eyes to zombie look.

And honestly, she doesn't need David Beckham anymore other than be a good father. She can stand on her own.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultimatums wrote: »
    Her make-up artist crossed the line between nice smoky eyes to zombie look.

And honestly, she doesn't need David Beckham anymore other than be a good father. She can stand on her own.

Genuine question..

..What do you mean by that? :confused:
  • stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    Watch the video in that article of her and Becks ;) it really is bizarre to shuffle around posing and pouting like that
  • Suzy_CatSuzy_Cat Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm all for the gothic look but this does Victoria no favours. Fifty Shades of Brown is hard to wear on almost anyone, never mind someone over 25 and that thin.

And holy overlined lips, Batman.
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,169
    Forum Member
    stash22 wrote: »
    Watch the video in that article of her and Becks ;) it really is bizarre to shuffle around posing and pouting like that

She looks grotesque, and the way she poses and pouts is pathetic.

She should take a look at the photo's of the gracefully beautiful Audrey Hepburn in the 1950's and 60's to see how a real legend poses.
  • The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 201,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In pictures 2 and 4 she looks like an extra in a zombie film.

thats so true :o
  • Sandra BeeSandra Bee Posts: 9,426
    Forum Member
    Does she make it a rule to never smile. Why, I wonder? Is it the fear of laughter lines?

Someone should also mention to her that her tonsils have dropped again.

I thought she'd got rid of those awful implants.

Considering the money she has she should look like a million dollars whenever she steps out but somehow .................
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear she looks like a skeleton with skin on. She looks miserable as per usual.
  • LushnessLushness Posts: 38,165
    Forum Member
    I like Victoria, I like the way she dresses and her overall style but my god she doesn't look good here. She looks ill and a lot older than her 40 years.
  • m-riverm-river Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I know, she looks rough!

And like i said on another post before, back in the day before the spice girls got famous, i think it was Simon fuller or someone told her to lose a bunch of weight and i guess she just carried on going :p
  • Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
    Forum Member
    What helps the look is that her dress appears to be ripped - to complete that zombie feel to the overall look.
  • JayinthegardenJayinthegarden Posts: 1,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Victoria and think it's a shame that she never smiles in photos because she thinks she has an awful smile.
    I think she looks lovely in the last photo as does David :)