Celebrity Big Brother 2013 Line-up!!

marcjay99marcjay99 Posts: 98
Forum Member
Hey everyone, this blog has lots of line-up rumors!

http://celebritybigbrother.tumblr.com/

Here are some of the line up rumors:

Heidi Montag - The Hills Star
Spencer Pratt - The Hills Star
Jay Gardner - Geordie Shore Star
Rob Kardashian - Keeping Up With The Kardashians Star
Jenna Marbles - Youtube blogger
Chelsee Healey - Waterloo Road star
Fazer - N Dubz Member
Nadine Dorries - MP
Rylan Clark - X Factor contestant

Not bad I must say. Plus i'd love to see lots of reality stars go in:).

Comments

• Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spencer Pratt .. FFS what a that bellend. :mad:
    It's not from watching The Hills either I saw him and Heidi (who I don't mind as much) on I'm A Celebrity USA.

The list is obviously a load of bull but I had to voice my opinion on Spencer :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will be stunned if a Certain Katie price isnt in the mix.
    She said never in a million years (but that was when her face was on front page daily)
  • marcjay99marcjay99 Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    moonburn wrote: »
    Will be stunned if a Certain Katie price isnt in the mix.
    She said never in a million years (but that was when her face was on front page daily)

yeah i agree, she hasnt been in the news in forever, so cbb would be a platform for her
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely Nadine wouldn't do it straight after IAC? She wasn't exactly a hit on IAC either so I don't see why they'd want her. Lots of the names on that line up seem pretty plausible, I'm really hoping to see Janice Dickinson though :p
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That would be terrible. :(

Luckily, it's probably mostly untrue.
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    If true, which I very much doubt, that would be terrible, I only know Rylan and Nadine, and both are currently involved in reality programmes, so it wont be either of them. the others.........who????? CBB is for celebrities, that means famous people, how can a blogger be a famous person???
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    Yikes! Talk about a bunch of reality tv veterans.
    Forum Member
    _NiallDEE_ wrote: »
    Surely Nadine wouldn't do it straight after IAC? She wasn't exactly a hit on IAC either so I don't see why they'd want her. Lots of the names on that line up seem pretty plausible, I'm really hoping to see Janice Dickinson though :p

Janice would be amazing
    Forum Member
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    If true, which I very much doubt, that would be terrible, I only know Rylan and Nadine, and both are currently involved in reality programmes, so it wont be either of them. the others.........who????? CBB is for celebrities, that means famous people, how can a blogger be a famous person???

Jenna is extremely famous in america, she has over 4 and a half million subscribers, and she does regularly appearances on american tv.
  • emmetmclemmetmcl Posts: 2,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marcjay99 wrote: »
    Jenna is extremely famous in america, she has over 4 and a half million subscribers, and she does regularly appearances on american tv.

Your only problem there is that Big Brother isn't broadcast in America.

You'd hardly expect some American reality show to have a load of Irish and UK celebs.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could be, I heard 2013 was going to be a reality TV special for CBB.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emmetmcl wrote: »
    Your only problem there is that Big Brother isn't broadcast in America.

You'd hardly expect some American reality show to have a load of Irish and UK celebs.

She has the most subscribers and views (some over 35m for a video) in the US, and the UK is second.
  • nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member

Well, with that list of uninteresting reality veterans, I will give CBB2013 a big miss. Think I'd rather watch the test card.
  • TarotTarot Posts: 11,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm expecting Kevin Bacon after all the adverts he's made recently ;)
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member

I see, not much use for a British reality tv show though is it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest, I wouldn't mind if she went in.

It might give the show a bit of exposure outside of the UK and Ireland, which could only be good.

And in all reality, she would probably be classed as more of a celebrity than previous housemates, Bobby anyone?
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    Doubt it. Dorries certainly wont be in it, she's still begging the Conservatives to reinstate the party whip after her I'm a Celebrity debacle so swanning off to do another reality tv show for three weeks is something she just wouldn't do.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heidi Montag, I've never seen The Hills but I think it's quite sad that someone as young as her has had so much plastic surgery, there was nothing wrong with how she looked to begin with :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    I see, not much use for a British reality tv show though is it?

It would get the show a lot of publicity in america and a lot of views on the BBUK youtube channel etc.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GeshEmpty wrote: »
    It would get the show a lot of publicity in america and a lot of views on the BBUK youtube channel etc.

Yes, but the BBUK YouTube channel is only available in the UK for copyright reasons so it wouldn't matter if they could watch or not.
  • Pretty GreenPretty Green Posts: 1,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose McAlpine and David Icke would be out of the question?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

yes I hate it when it is wall to wall invented celebrities from other rtv shows. Surely there must be someone who has actually achieved something in their life who would do it?

Apart from Nadine Dorries, who DEFINITELY won't do it, there is no one I have even remotely heard of on that list. Even I have generally heard of one or two housemates.
    Forum Member
    emmetmcl wrote: »
    Yes, but the BBUK YouTube channel is only available in the UK for copyright reasons so it wouldn't matter if they could watch or not.

No matter what you guys are saying about her being more famous in ameica, she is still known online over here, she is more worthy of being a celebrity than some other people that have been on for e.g bobby
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, this blog has lots of line-up rumors!

http://celebritybigbrother.tumblr.com/

Here are some of the line up rumors:

Heidi Montag - The Hills Star
    Spencer Pratt - The Hills Star
    Jay Gardner - Geordie Shore Star
    Rob Kardashian - Keeping Up With The Kardashians Star
    Jenna Marbles - Youtube blogger
    Chelsee Healey - Waterloo Road star
    Fazer - N Dubz Member
    Nadine Dorries - MP
    Rylan Clark - X Factor contestant

Not bad I must say. Plus i'd love to see lots of reality stars go in:).
    Absolute nonentities. Never heard of most of 'em.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose McAlpine and David Icke would be out of the question?
    Great selections. Throw John Leslie and Owen Oyston into the mix and you have the ultimate line-up.