Simpsons tapped out

Comments

• BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,410
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit of a let down so far this event :( the prizes up to now aren't much cop and I have most of the things you need to craft from last year. Oh well.
  • peter_sharp1ukpeter_sharp1uk Posts: 1,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do you get zombies to appear?
  • GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do you get zombies to appear?

One of the kids (not sure which one) has to tell the story to get zombies.
  • Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Visiting friends and finding things to tap seems to take ages since the latest update :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rob1985 wrote: »
    Visiting friends and finding things to tap seems to take ages since the latest update :(

Especially snakes, they are good at hiding. And when it shoots across the screen when you drop the monsters seems to take ages.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It took me over an hour yesterday and my friend list isn't even full!
    Forum Member
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    It took me over an hour yesterday and my friend list isn't even full!

Have I got you on my friends list? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to admit I gave up on visiting friends once it only gave out cash and xp and none of the Halloween items as it was taking too long. So sorry if you are to the end of the alphabet as you probably didn't get a visit from me. I'll go backwards on the next round though.
  • EStaffs90EStaffs90 Posts: 13,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, EA, it's really a good idea to send characters that you need to get event currency on 12hr tasks.

It's also a good idea to make people craft things they crafted last year again (as in the case of the Spooky House - which was one of the craftable items in the Halloween 2014 event).
    Gogfumble wrote: »
    One of the kids (not sure which one) has to tell the story to get zombies.

You need to get Martin Prince to tell his spooky story to get zombies appearing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have I got you on my friends list? :D

I do have a Rob, don't know if it's you :D what's your username?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EStaffs90 wrote: »
    Yes, EA, it's really a good idea to send characters that you need to get event currency on 12hr tasks.

It's also a good idea to make people craft things they crafted last year again (as in the case of the Spooky House - which was one of the craftable items in the Halloween 2014 event).

You need to get Martin Prince to tell his spooky story to get zombies appearing.

It's stupid, I had to craft an haunted house when I already had one from last year now I have two and I'm only gonna use one >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    homer has a load of tasks to do. Think he is doing one in my town now and has 2 or 3 waiting. All long ones too. Seems silly.
  • PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,419
    Forum Member
    Just had a little clear out of inactive players so if anyone wants to add me it's tyleerxo

I've gone through some of the pages and added anyone that I haven't got but I've probably missed a lot :D
    Forum Member
    Tyyleer wrote: »
    Just had a little clear out of inactive players so if anyone wants to add me it's tyleerxo

I've gone through some of the pages and added anyone that I haven't got but I've probably missed a lot :D

Added you :)
  • NoFussNoFrillsNoFussNoFrills Posts: 4,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it takes so long to visit and find the items they are hard to see.. Also some towns are heaving so I can't leave a monster or 5 :D;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it takes so long to visit and find the items they are hard to see.. Also some towns are heaving so I can't leave a monster or 5 :D;-)

I seem to be accumulating monsters really fast. Up to 150ish already and I used them all on my last neighbour round. Having to leave 10 in some towns just to use them all up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gogfumble wrote: »
    I seem to be accumulating monsters really fast. Up to 150ish already and I used them all on my last neighbour round. Having to leave 10 in some towns just to use them all up.

Your town was full earlier so I couldn't leave any. I will try again later.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tyleerxo & Gofumble your towns are full. I have tried.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have been out all day ( at the Harry Potter studio tour, which was fab). Have just cleared my town.
  • BlofeldBlofeld Posts: 8,233
    Forum Member
    I've now got all the craftable prizes, such as the spooky tree, spooky grove etc.

Is it worth making more of these as I have an abundance of parts and will just keep getting more until the next part of the event. I assume the currency will change but I don't want to blow it all just incase!

I agree about it taking ages to visit friends now! I'll be doing a clearout later today. Anyone who hasn't got the Halloween update will be getting deleted!
  • spikeyrobertospikeyroberto Posts: 764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can some people add me who play the game often

I am spikeyrobert

This halloween event seems a bit tamer than previous ones. I did notice the pet cemetery gives out rabbits too!
    The zombies remind me more of Disco Stu!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The mausoleum from previous years gives out zombies too.
  • heyrehairheyrehair Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I am spikeyrobert

This halloween event seems a bit tamer than previous ones. I did notice the pet cemetery gives out rabbits too!

Tried adding - failed to send invite.

Welcome to try adding me - heyrehair
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love the Donut lady :D
  • BlofeldBlofeld Posts: 8,233
    Forum Member

I am spikeyrobert

I agree, I hope it's going to pick up a bit closer to actual Halloween, Having said that, the addition of the shop which gives out donuts is great. :D