Comments

• achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds really fake since she's already happily sung cover versions.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since when did Gary Barlow have a deciding vote?:rolleyes:
  • bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well she probably read DS and found this thread ....

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1742456&highlight=lucy+spraggan+song

... and realised that she had competition and that anyone could write a Lucy Spaggan song.:D
  • cjandrewscjandrews Posts: 6,231
    Forum Member
    achro wrote: »
    Sounds really fake since she's already happily sung cover versions.

And failed IMO...

I was a huge Lucy fan until she started singing covers, they've been terrible.
  • LiverpoolFCGirlLiverpoolFCGirl Posts: 15,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yup, this doesn't ring true at all given she's already sung covers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    Does this prove she was 1 of the acts asked to audition? and was told she would be able to sing her own songs? guessing so! She far too big for her boots! l dont even think she that talented! majority of the songs ive heard she written are quite shite! her singing voice is borderline awful..
  • OMGItsAnnieOMGItsAnnie Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She should be thankful that the producers let her slip into another week without performing. Ungrateful and should be gone.
  • reddredd Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    I remember when my son got through the first few rounds a couple of years ago, he wanted to sing his own stuff and they have it written clearly in the contract, shocking I thought...
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,098
    Forum Member
    Please don't Lucy you'll leave me with only 2 acts I like XD
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    Hopefully
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bye then.
  • shraineshraine Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I said in a previous thread that she will probably get axed as they need to get one xtra out before final
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    diamond1 wrote: »

She was deemed far worse than the other 2!!( Kye and Jade ) She likely was, the other 2 as far as we are aware haven't been burning the candle at both ends.
  • rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    Bye then.

This and I think that she should indeed stopped with the drinking and partying it up if she doesn't want to be ill.

I am sick of her Gilbert and Sullivan patter songs she brings out as music.

Buzzz off madam I say.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god, when will people stop believe tabloid stories from unnamed "sources"
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is a novelty act and should be grateful to be there.
  • KriskikiKriskiki Posts: 430
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote: »

He sent Jade home didn't he?
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »

Since he was the last to vote!!!!!!!!
  • rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh god, when will people stop believe tabloid stories from unnamed "sources"

Because there is never any smoke without fire. Plus the Judges seem to reinforce these stories in their comments, especially Louis i.e his criticising of Chirs of working on a cruiseship (which he did) or when they mention this paper ahs said this etc. Or even showing Lucy and Rylan being thrown out of the hotel. These were all alleged in a paper but commented on by Judges.
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't surprise me if she is annoyed about all the covers when she writes her own material.
  • JocolahJocolah Posts: 2,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope she does quit.
  • MysteryxxxxxMysteryxxxxx Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    Lucy could make an album she is an artist. X factor isn't good for 'artists' it wants people to do different things every week and dance. would you see ed sheeran dancing or being critised for not dancing? Nope. he's just sold 10 million albums, ditto adele. Some reason if you're on the x factor singing they say you never move you never dance when you gonna dance.

It's ridiculous.

Lucy cant really sing is the main issue with her but she's an artist who could make songs you'd buy.
  • CharlotteswebCharlottesweb Posts: 18,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    Wouldn't surprise me if she is annoyed about all the covers when she writes her own material.

Then just maybe, she shouldnt have entered a competition thats based entirely around singing different song covers every week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the concept of xfactor usually results in artists with an identity being slowly destroyed. I don't like lucy, I think the victoria wood act has worn very think, and the simple fact is that xfactor is a show where the acts primarily sing cover versions. i also tend to think that when acts don't do this, you can't judge like with like.

I don't know if there's any truth in this or whether its simply time for Lucy to leave the show. every week the publicity machine seems intent on getting one act out - last week it was christopher
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then just maybe, she shouldnt have entered a competition thats based entirely around singing different song covers every week.

Oh I agree. I mean if she wants to be taken seriously as a performer/ musician she should never have entered the show.